ExpStealer (EUNE)
: So in conclusion you simply don't know how to have fun if you're losing. Even in a *completely non-competitive* mode. Got it.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c4G6P8yL,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-29T17:25:42.934+0000) > > So in conclusion you simply don't know how to have fun if you're losing. Even in a *completely non-competitive* mode. Got it. I mean how do u have fun when a yi 3 hits you and you can never hurt him since his q is always fucking up, or sivir just spams q or kayle has he ult every 20 seconds. And it wouldn’t be so bad if they only showed up every couple couple of games but no some how with over 100 champs in the game I still see these fucking prick of a champs almost every game
: Then ban zed or pick something with pressure. It's like picking teemo into something like darius then going like muh darius so strong can't win can't do anything, meanwhile he roams and destroys your laners. It's YOUR job to keep your midlaner in check. If he roams you either shove your wave completely to the turret and follow or you better already be roaming before him. Letting a midlaner roam is so deadly and dumb. Picking a high mana demanding champ into zed is suicide anyways. You pick a ranged poker than can poke him out of lane.
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenShteen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59TPzYBr,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:04:16.448+0000) > > Then ban zed or pick something with pressure. It's like picking teemo into something like darius then going like muh darius so strong can't win can't do anything, meanwhile he roams and destroys your laners. > > It's YOUR job to keep your midlaner in check. If he roams you either shove your wave completely to the turret and follow or you better already be roaming before him. Letting a midlaner roam is so deadly and dumb. Picking a high mana demanding champ into zed is suicide anyways. You pick a ranged poker than can poke him out of lane. That why and stay with me here we have these things called ward and pings. If I have vision in bot side river and I see zed roaming bot I ping and if my bot lane is smart they back off for and suddenly zed has judged wasted his time as I hard shove the wave into tower. You adapt your play style depending of the champs you are vsing. If I’m vsing something with a semi global or global ult im always aware of it and I change my play style based around it. I don’t stupidly push my wave out and stay up half way in the lane If say I know the enemy nocturne has ult. Same as if the enemy team has an assassin and they start roaming I’ll start playing safer even if I have to give up 20 cs It’s better to give up cs than it is to die and loose cs. Again like I said assassins need to pop off early other wise they have a much harder time during the mid and late game As for mid laner job to keep them in check no it’s not. Most mages won’t be able to keep zed in check in the early game. And most mages that have long range poke either have high mana cost so lux or have no mobility and are sitting ducks that zed does well into so xerath. Not to mention even if zed is in a slightly hard match up he can just go hexdrinker first item and a mage will do fuck all to him until they get some actual damage.
iHoon (NA)
: How about just don't fall behind in lane and push harder, so he can't roam? Maybe you should be exerting more pressure to stop him, or follow him when he roams, because he's not as mobile as you think, nor will he just keep spamming w to get to bot lane any quicker than you, all you're saying is i'm csing in lane better than him and thats all i can or need to do, which is naive and a low level player train of thought, or better yet why are you picking champions that get stomped by zed in lane to the point you have to use all your mana to push, or waste it on trading, but then again you aren't even trading properly if he can still roam and can't even follow him when he's roaming... and you can't say that it's because you get counter picked, no you can simply anticipate it, nor is it even possible that every single game you've played against zed you had to pick first, thats more bs than saying you deserve to be challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=iHoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59TPzYBr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-27T11:09:00.129+0000) > > How about just don't fall behind in lane and push harder, so he can't roam? Maybe you should be exerting more pressure to stop him, or follow him when he roams, because he's not as mobile as you think, nor will he just keep spamming w to get to bot lane any quicker than you, all you're saying is i'm csing in lane better than him and thats all i can or need to do, which is naive and a low level player train of thought, or better yet why are you picking champions that get stomped by zed in lane to the point you have to use all your mana to push, or waste it on trading, but then again you aren't even trading properly if he can still roam and can't even follow him when he's roaming... > > and you can't say that it's because you get counter picked, no you can simply anticipate it, nor is it even possible that every single game you've played against zed you had to pick first, thats more bs than saying you deserve to be challenger. Gee let me point something out to you. Unless your are either playing an engery or a manaless champ eventually you will have to back for mana. Especially pre tear/ludens. On top of that the idea of following an assassin especially as a mage is a horrible idea and more than likely you will die to him in a 1v1. This idea that people have that zed is a shit champ amazes me. He isn’t shit he’s actually really good in the laning phase his issue is when everyone starts to group it becomes hard for him to dive in with out getting cc chained. Also the point of assassins is to have strong early game pressure but if they don’t snowball the game they become shit during the mid and late game. So no most mages can’t put pressure zed. Generally speaking if a mage goes even with an assassin then during the mid game when the team start to group the mage will be more impactful than the assassin. So the whole point of vsing an assassin is to make sure that they dont pop off
: Negativity is caused because of the state of the game, maybe if they actually listened, there would be less negativity.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot Belly Dancer,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=E6BeJEiw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-01T23:14:20.408+0000) > > Negativity is caused because of the state of the game, maybe if they actually listened, there would be less negativity. Oh please the boards have always been negative. Remember when we had an assassin meta and everyone on the boards complained. or when we had a tank meta and everyone on the boards complained. Or how about when we had an adc meta and everyone on the boards complained. I think you can see what I’m getting at here. The boards are always going to complain.
: I don't know can you? I don't really use twitch
> [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=whtoEKfP,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:38:58.944+0000) > > I don't know can you? I don't really use twitch You can. Just go onto the league twitch change the setting from live channels to videos and you can see it there
: Youtube is almost worse. If a game only has 4 videos it is going to be the first to 2 wins takes the series. 3 videos? first person to win takes it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sammystorm,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=whtoEKfP,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T01:36:31.179+0000) > > Youtube is almost worse. If a game only has 4 videos it is going to be the first to 2 wins takes the series. 3 videos? first person to win takes it. What about twitch? Can’t you watch the full vod there
theTyger (NA)
: My apologies, but I fail to see your point. How hard would it be for Riot to add some kind of cover up that you have to click through to see spoilers on the main esports landing page. Particularly given that they already do it on the vods page. Personally, I think it's a little silly that they have spoiler protector's on the vod page and not the landing page since I'm almost certain most people access the vod page THROUGH the landing page. That's like giving someone bug repellant after they get back from camping. I was surprised, Fnatic was the first seed coming out of the same group IG did. Also, I'm a parent. I can't just stay up until 4:30 in the morning anymore. Personally, I won't be watching this World's finals. Rito has lost these eyeballs for those matches.
> [{quoted}](name=theTyger,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=whtoEKfP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-03T18:27:33.311+0000) > > My apologies, but I fail to see your point. How hard would it be for Riot to add some kind of cover up that you have to click through to see spoilers on the main esports landing page. Particularly given that they already do it on the vods page. > > Personally, I think it's a little silly that they have spoiler protector's on the vod page and not the landing page since I'm almost certain most people access the vod page THROUGH the landing page. That's like giving someone bug repellant after they get back from camping. > > I was surprised, Fnatic was the first seed coming out of the same group IG did. Also, I'm a parent. I can't just stay up until 4:30 in the morning anymore. > > Personally, I won't be watching this World's finals. Rito has lost these eyeballs for those matches. You if you really want to avoid spoilers just watch it on utube. You can just watch the entire finals spoiler free
: Kaisa is 100% pick worlds
I think something every one is forgetting is that if you nerf kai’sa another champ will just take her place as the 100% pick/ban champ it’s how the game works what ever is strongest next becomes what everyone will want
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCYMDCqxesU obviously this video is a bit exaggerated but you shouldn't even be able to do this in the first place, especially as ezreal.
> [{quoted}](name=BoilTheOil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mxIdtA3w,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-26T23:01:08.667+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCYMDCqxesU obviously this video is a bit exaggerated but you shouldn't even be able to do this in the first place, especially as ezreal. U do realise that’s a full build Ezreal with over 1200 ap, a lichbane, plus elder dragon and all the other dragons of course he’s going to melt through turrets
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: > [{quoted}](name=LAKIGR,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBPHdIuA,comment-id=0018000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-26T11:02:51.523+0000) > > U don’t happen to mean the kongooo vs Jin air match. Where the 5 item Zoe killed the ezreal that only had 1 defensive item, qss. With a max range paddle star/portal jump. That’s kind of he point of late game mages they will kill u with with only 1 or 2 abilities. And try to remember that Zoe only has 1 true damage ability. Paddle star so of course it fucking does a lot of damage The only mage that should be killing you 100-0 in two abilities or less during late game is Veigar. I have never, in a late game match, been 100-0 by any other mage (even Zoe, despite evidence that she could).
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBPHdIuA,comment-id=00180000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T16:55:21.796+0000) > > The only mage that should be killing you 100-0 in two abilities or less during late game is Veigar. I have never, in a late game match, been 100-0 by any other mage (even Zoe, despite evidence that she could). Reallly, is that so well then you have obviously never seen mages get near a full item build. Iv seen syndra 100-0 people with just her ult. If lux is at 5/6 items it quite easily for her light binding/final spark to instantly blow up a squishy champ with no defensive items. Iv see. Orianna wipe out entire teams with just Command: Dissonance/shockwave. Basically if you get some far ahead of your enemy you can make any champ look op as fuck. In this case Zoe was at 5 items with 3 magic pen items, up in levels and land the max range on her abilities and to top it all off. She’s a burst mage of course she’s going to deal insane up front damage she’s just worthless when everything is on cd or she can’t hit anything to save her life
: > [{quoted}](name=AugustHeatHaze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBPHdIuA,comment-id=00180000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T23:46:32.030+0000) > > yes i know about zoe's passive... im not convinced you can oneshot at level 3 from full health though > > how about you find a video dude, im not going to do the work proving your argument, im willing to have a discussion about zoes powerlevels and how they could be changed, im not willing to have a discussion about removing zoe because thats not in any way reasonable its just hateful and toxic. There are a lot of champs that frustrate me but I don't want them removed from the game because im not selfish. Zoe literally one-shot an Ezreal in a high level tournament with just her Q. She missed everything else, and her Q took Ezreal from 100% to 0.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBPHdIuA,comment-id=001800000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-26T10:29:41.067+0000) > > Zoe literally one-shot an Ezreal in a high level tournament with just her Q. > > She missed everything else, and her Q took Ezreal from 100% to 0. U don’t happen to mean the kongooo vs Jin air match. Where the 5 item Zoe killed the ezreal that only had 1 defensive item, qss. With a max range paddle star/portal jump. That’s kind of he point of late game mages they will kill u with with only 1 or 2 abilities. And try to remember that Zoe only has 1 true damage ability. Paddle star so of course it fucking does a lot of damage
: get outta here oce white knight scrub plat 5 is nothing. lotta boosted monkies running around. plat 5 is is just a gold that got lucky with matchmaking. and NA Gold = EUW bronze. everyone knows it
> [{quoted}](name=Red Wreckage,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6zR4txQj,comment-id=0001000400000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-09T09:46:37.689+0000) > > get outta here oce white knight scrub > > plat 5 is nothing. lotta boosted monkies running around. plat 5 is is just a gold that got lucky with matchmaking. and NA Gold = EUW bronze. everyone knows it Man is “oce white knight scrub” honestly the best insult you could come up with. Seriously if your going to insult someone look up a couple of decent ones rather than trying making your own. Btw I don’t think you know what a white knight is so u might want to look up that as well. As for your other statements let me guess the only reason your still silver is cos your teams hold you back right? Also as for getting into play by luck generally speaking if they got there last season and then get there again this season it isn’t luck. Also where exactly did u get the idea that NA is better than EU? I mean hell if what you say is true than NA should have at least won rift rivals yet like always NA choked hard and EU smashed them
: NA plat = EUW bronze. everyone knows this. im victim of riot matchmaking. hehehehe. my Win rate is better than you scrubby e-grill. and KDA too
> [{quoted}](name=Red Wreckage,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6zR4txQj,comment-id=00010004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T07:22:52.080+0000) > > NA plat = EUW bronze. everyone knows this. > > im victim of riot matchmaking. hehehehe. my Win rate is better than you scrubby e-grill. and KDA too lol like your saying it like kda means anything. Your hard stuck silver 1 and you main master Yi. She’s a plat 5. And don’t try this bs of NA better than EUW. The skill gap between most of the big regions on solo q is minimal
mzicio (EUW)
: He's not weak. Stop pretending he is.
> [{quoted}](name=mzicio,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NXBixd4a,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-03T11:49:47.298+0000) > > He's not weak. Stop pretending he is. Yeah zed is so strong I mean have u seen how much pro play he’s seen this year? 2 games and 0 bans for all of this season. He must be super broken perma ban worthy even.
: Why can’t you play League on OCE though?
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NXT153E3,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-03T02:48:34.288+0000) > > Why can’t you play League on OCE though? He would have to pay to transfer his account to the oce sever and when he leaves he would have to pay again to transfer it back
Larriet (NA)
: I don't know what you mean; you feel the Q change most in the early game and the shield change is basically *only* making a difference in lane (later, the cast time didn't matter because you stand so far in the back, and the strength buff doesn't matter since you'd always have a teammate to use the shield on). I agree that {{item:3070}} is a bad item on her, and I wish Seraph's could be a more viable build strategy. But I'm really excited that they're looking to give her unique strengths rather than trying to fit her to the mold midlane already has.
> [{quoted}](name=Larriet,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oYqIA0zf,comment-id=00000000000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T03:37:48.960+0000) > > I don't know what you mean; you feel the Q change most in the early game and the shield change is basically *only* making a difference in lane (later, the cast time didn't matter because you stand so far in the back, and the strength buff doesn't matter since you'd always have a teammate to use the shield on). > > I agree that {{item:3070}} is a bad item on her, and I wish Seraph's could be a more viable build strategy. But I'm really excited that they're looking to give her unique strengths rather than trying to fit her to the mold midlane already has. What I mean is generally speaking you don’t throw q out in lane unless you are sure you are going to hit since with out it lux becomes really easy gank since she lacks escapes or if your vsing an assassin it’s basically telling them to go ahead and jump on her since She won’t be able to do anything about it.
: Well everyone will have worse clear. There are some big buffs to her skills there
> [{quoted}](name=EROTIC RAID BOSS,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oYqIA0zf,comment-id=000000000004000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T00:21:20.704+0000) > > Well everyone will have worse clear. > > There are some big buffs to her skills there Not really sure how you consider any of these a big buff. Her q got a slight damage boost and a lower cd which I’ll admit is nice but hardly useful in the landing phase. Her shield got some decent changes but again not that useful in the laning phase. Her E on the other hand lost some of its move speed, some of its radius and a lower mana cost which would be nice if she wasn’t loosing that extra mana she would have had anyway so it doesn’t really change much. On top of it now being harder to poke. Not to mention that tear is such a bad item on her that it’s not really worth getting since it takes her so long to stack it.
: Lux is currently getting some additional changes. Riot has been hesitant to buff her E damage due to how reliably she can land it in addition to the low dodge-ability for opponents. Here't the current change list: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbCKT0BVwAAAEXe.jpg
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oYqIA0zf,comment-id=0000000000040000,timestamp=2018-04-18T23:43:08.302+0000) > > Lux is currently getting some additional changes. Riot has been hesitant to buff her E damage due to how reliably she can land it in addition to the low dodge-ability for opponents. > > Here't the current change list: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbCKT0BVwAAAEXe.jpg Great so let’s see E is now has a smaller radius, moves slower cost slightly less mana but with the mana changes that 30 mana off won’t mean much and her wave clear will remain garbage while her ability to poke will become worse since she only has 1 reliable damage ability so great nothing has really changed then
: I'm personally very in favor of the mana changes. Mages have been dominant Mid lane in competitive for multiple seasons now, and their ability to successfully farm out the wave via PvE wave clearing has been a huge component. I think this is a necessary step if we are going to get other classes back into Mid in competitive, which is clearly a win to me (no single class should dominate a position for multiple years). We have been testing some slightly different numbers than what's on PBE now, so I'm not yet confident that the current changes are quite hitting the mark in terms of tuning. Hopefully we can get them into a good spot for 8.9 though and if it turns out Mages are still circumventing resource management afterwards we can do followup further nerfs to the culprit (I'd suspect it'd be Tear in this scenario).
> [{quoted}](name=RiotMadnessHeroo,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oYqIA0zf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-18T23:03:55.518+0000) > > I'm personally very in favor of the mana changes. Mages have been dominant Mid lane in competitive for multiple seasons now, and their ability to successfully farm out the wave via PvE wave clearing has been a huge component. I think this is a necessary step if we are going to get other classes back into Mid in competitive, which is clearly a win to me (no single class should dominate a position for multiple years). > > We have been testing some slightly different numbers than what's on PBE now, so I'm not yet confident that the current changes are quite hitting the mark in terms of tuning. Hopefully we can get them into a good spot for 8.9 though and if it turns out Mages are still circumventing resource management afterwards we can do followup further nerfs to the culprit (I'd suspect it'd be Tear in this scenario). That’s all well and good for mages with low mana cost and synergize with tear really well like say orianna or ryze for example. But what about mages that don’t like say lux for example who already has one of the weakest wave clear in the game on top of having some of the highest mana cost in the game. 130 mana at the moment for her E so these changes are just going to make her worse than she already is
: I miss them lasers. Were they killing minions too fast? And yes they need to make Outers harder to kill
> [{quoted}](name=SkyeMoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pZahLvsz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-13T03:58:15.510+0000) > > I miss them lasers. Were they killing minions too fast? > And yes they need to make Outers harder to kill They made diving really dangerous, so wave clear champs like Sivir and viktor could stall out a game for 40 minutes to the point where gold didn’t matter any more
: It looks like its either Annie or Ahri.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vubsMKtt,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-03-08T00:45:58.336+0000) > > It looks like its either Annie or Ahri. Nah she doesn’t have any tails and if you zoom in on her the bag looks like the clips on annie’s base skin
: Who is that to the left of Sivir?
> [{quoted}](name=AnAntiHero,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vubsMKtt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-07T22:51:19.970+0000) > > Who is that to the left of Sivir? If your talking about the second picture it looks like Annie
: Hello. I feel bad for asking this, but can I get a tl;dr of what you think the main issues are and what your suggestions are so I can think about the core stuff? I respect and value that you spent the time writing this up, but I've got a day packed with meetings and what-not and can't give it the time it deserves atm.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=73Hve4ve,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-07T23:42:48.238+0000) > > Hello. I feel bad for asking this, but can I get a tl;dr of what you think the main issues are and what your suggestions are so I can think about the core stuff? I respect and value that you spent the time writing this up, but I've got a day packed with meetings and what-not and can't give it the time it deserves atm. I’m no Zyra one trick but I would say Zyra big problem is her passive. If it’s ever strong enough for a solo lane it makes it too strong for a duo lane as support. Since if your ever loose control of the lane Zyra just starts having plants every where and you ended up just getting chuncked out by the plants or you play safe and start missing cs
: They just have to buff towers a bit,honestly. They've been making champions stronger and stronger yet towers almost always remained 80% the same
> [{quoted}](name=Skullgetti,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RmBL7gQ1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-01T13:53:55.799+0000) > > They just have to buff towers a bit,honestly. They've been making champions stronger and stronger yet towers almost always remained 80% the same i had a game the other night were we took a bad trade bot lane at 8 minutes had to back and the enemy janna trist took our tower from full hp. How the hell is that allowed
: Because there shouldn't be. Towers are objectives, so adding alot of ways to protect them would make them like s7 anti-assassin items episode 2
> [{quoted}](name=Skullgetti,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RmBL7gQ1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-01T13:35:19.885+0000) > > Because there shouldn't be. Towers are objectives, so adding alot of ways to protect them would make them like s7 anti-assassin items episode 2 Still it would be nice if towers didn’t just fall over the second u have to back because you take 1 bad trade
: I actually agree though. I was Plat on another account earlier this season, but this account was hardstuck silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PBbYoKHH,comment-id=000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-07T13:52:17.874+0000) > > I actually agree though. > > I was Plat on another account earlier this season, but this account was hardstuck silver. i lost a game the other night because my top mid and jg all fed, they were all something like 1/9 by 15 minutes. all they can say is how trash me and the kog were and if were really so much better we would carry
: Like that's difficult, lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PBbYoKHH,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T03:18:25.925+0000) > > Like that's difficult, lmao. Well wth the amount of idiots in silver makes it hard
: the skin cant be bought and it's given away free ??????
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PBbYoKHH,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-10-06T22:27:45.398+0000) > > the skin cant be bought and it's given away free ?????? u have to reach gold in solo q
Salron (NA)
: Victorious skins are chosen based of what champion Riot thinks made the most impact that season Picking a champion based on what lane is missing a skin wouldn't make much sense
> [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fnEMPvxv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-07T00:27:03.683+0000) > > Victorious skins are chosen based of what champion Riot thinks made the most impact that season > Picking a champion based on what lane is missing a skin wouldn't make much sense So your going to tell me orianna and syndra haven’t had a big impact this year not to mention graves hasnt been played since spring
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HiFoLife (NA)
: ***
and riot doesn't owe you shit. why should you get a full refund on runes that your have got value out of. that's like buying a car, using it for 10 years then expecting to be able to return in for the full price that u brought it for
Gatreh (EUW)
: It doesn't specifically. You are the one who doesn't understand the strategy. In this case you win by denying your opponent and giving up as little as possible. It's also not a hard concept to understand but I suppose you hadn't even thought this was possible in any way. So stopping the enemy team actively from gathering the points needed for winning the game is having 0 intention on actively winning the game?` Just because you don't understand big words like strategy, tactics, active and your inability to understand what a win condition is on any strategic level just makes it ridiculous that you are even participating in discussion. You also demonstrated that you don't know what trying is by repeatedly saying uninformed things about them like how they must have been bad people, with the sole intent of abusing the enemy.
Man not sure why u want to beat a dead horse but ok here we go. firstly I would just like you to know that I honestly stoped caring about this 6 days ago when I made this post and as I type more and more I care less and less. So heres what I'm going to tell you. If you disagree with my option about what these guys did, iv stop caring and I'm honestly cant be bothered to write up a reason why your wrong on so many levels. So lets leave it at that and I hope that you cant be bothered to reply since I wont care and there's about a 80% chance that I will more than likely ignore it
: im sorry for my ignorance, but what is a VGU?
It's stands for visual and gameplay update
Cowseed (NA)
: Replying up here so you can see this in case the thread is too long >You statement literally is fucking stupid. Hell I'm fairly certain you don't even understand the concept of what your talking about. Playing to win by not loosing refers to trying to gain as much as possible in a situation that doesn't favour you, while at the same time giving up as little as possible. Example in a game you kill 3 players and they kill 2, you come out ahead ever so slightly. Really not that hard of a concept to understand No I'm pretty sure you are the one who doesn't understand. They didn't lose. And buy not losing they win in the end :/ Probably ask some 3rd grader they could probably explain it to you so you'd understand. I'm pretty much done here. They aren't banned and riot admitted it was their mistake yet you're here trying to beat a dead horse and revive the whole situation for god knows what reason. Riot themselves acknowledged they aren't toxic so please stop with this tantrum because things didn't go how you wanted them.
Once again you don't know wtf you a taking about. No one plays a game to lose. Again let me make this clear for you. The guys that did this had 0 intention on actively winning the game. They just waited until the other guys go sick of it and just ff. What you seem to think winning by not loosing is the same logic that a 3rd grader would use. Also riot themselves acknowledged that the play style is toxic. Which is why they are going to find a way to make it impossible to do.
Cowseed (NA)
: Can you get out of that one dimensional way of thinking? There aim was simply to win by not losing. It's not such a hard concept to grasp.
You statement literally is fucking stupid. Hell I'm fairly certain you don't even understand the concept of what your talking about. Playing to win by not loosing refers to trying to gain as much as possible in a situation that doesn't favour you, while at the same time giving up as little as possible. Example in a game you kill 3 players and they kill 2, you come out ahead ever so slightly. Really not that hard of a concept to understand
Cowseed (NA)
: >....except for the fact these guys weren't even trying hard And how exactly would you know this? Were you in the game or have you suddenly gotten the power to read peoples minds. To me that just sounds a bit like confirmation bias. Neither of us were in the game nor do either of us posses the ability to judge whether or not it was done to win or not. I'm mosty defending it as a strategy that can work and kind of makes sense and if you don't want it in the game then say so _before_ or if they end up doing it and you don't like it say so. You are still putting extra effort into making them look worse than they actually are. >...except for fact that these guys werent even trying at all. Stop trying so hard to villainize them.
How can u tell me that these guy were trying to win when at the end of the game they had 30 points, they werent trying to get points at all. If red team hadn't ff then the game would have just kept going until they did.
: > [{quoted}](name=MFTORANK1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3yz9KEO,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-08-10T20:39:04.343+0000) > > I really like this change for some reason, it's gonna help some junglers that can't go over terrain a lot. It's going to FORCE them to take flash instead of ghost/ignite/etc...
And how many jg don't take flash/smite already? Pretty sure I can think of only 3 and that's shaco, Olaf and hecrim
Rioter Comments
Cowseed (NA)
: http://puu.sh/x5mP6.png And here's the [thread](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6shlss/the_proof_of_riot_banning_the_ascension_pacifists/dlcw7cf/). >Now let me ask you this do you think that this way to play the game that should be allowed. As for not breaking any rules your right they aren't. How ever they aren't playing the game either, and as I said before when your strategy changes from playing to win to putting your enemy into a position where they cant win, but then you don't try to win either. It's not goodsports man ship, I'm all for tilting some of of the face of the planet to win ranked games. This isnt a ranked game its ment to be a fun game mode. So no they didn't break any rules on the other hand they were massive dicks about how they did it. So what, it's bad to try _too_ hard now?
Nope there is nothing wrong with trying hard, except for fact that these guys werent even trying at all. Now as for them getting banned it's be undone and they have all been unbanned https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6spcm7/were_reversing_those_pacifist_ascension_bans_from/
Cowseed (NA)
: Obviously your looking for something to make me look like I'm getting ahead of myself but I already said this >If this kind o thing is unnacceptable then freaking give a warning and give a damn good reason why they shouldn't do it. **If you can look past your own pride and see that they actually aren't breaking any of your rules then patch it**. I address if they did it personally and if it was automated. The _did_ adress it and they _are_ patching it... or so I've heard. Anything else? :/
OK firstly I asked for you to show me where they addressed it because so far iv seen nothing from riot on this. Now let me ask you this do you think that this way to play the game that should be allowed. As for not breaking any rules your right they aren't. How ever they aren't playing the game either, and as I said before when your strategy changes from playing to win to putting your enemy into a position where they cant win, but then you don't try to win either. It's not goodsports man ship, I'm all for tilting some of of the face of the planet to win ranked games. This isnt a ranked game its ment to be a fun game mode. So no they didn't break any rules on the other hand they were massive dicks about how they did it.
Cowseed (NA)
: >Gee it's almost like the automated system banned them not a riot moderator And? They didn't care. They still wanted them banned or believe they should have _remained_ banned. They give no consideration to the context. They believe that because they were banned they were automatically wrong. They didn't give _any_ chance to the situation and judged all the players instantly just from word of mouth. Not sure if you are trying to mock me or are agreeing with me but I remain firm on my stance. As for the jungle camping someone it basically is just them trying to break another players will to try to win. Same - as - these - guys. In chess it _is_ a legitimate strategy to stall out the game in an attempt to dry to make the other team draw. It wouldn't be the first time in _ANY_ competitive envirionment that an opponent tried to make someone surrender. Stop trying to make them out to be villains for _trying_ something.
So for the first point show me where riot has said they wanted them banned since so far I haven't seen anything that even suggest that. As for the your second point I know stalling is a legit strategy Iv done it plenty of times in games and I have nothing agaisnt it. As for the camping the point is your still actively trying to win and that's the difference. These guys werent trying to actively win they were just making it so the other guys couldn't win. I have nothing agaisnt trying out new things, but when your objective changes from trying to actively win a game to putting an enemy is a position where they can't do anything, however neither are you willing to end then I have a problem with the play style
Cowseed (NA)
: Love how some butt hurt individual is just going through the comments and downvoting everyone who doesn't find it that bad. That aside the people here in player behaivour and moderation are a tad on the self righteous side. The got banned on no warnings or anything and you think this shit is justified? >...but, hur dur, their ruining the enemy teams experience Of _COURSE_ your experience is gonna be ruined when a strategy is used against you that's _working_. You aren't gonna scream for the ban hammer when a jungler camps someone or when the enemy team has a late game hypercarry and you literally cannot do anything. If this kind o thing is unnacceptable then freaking give a warning and give a damn good reason why they shouldn't do it. If you can look past your own pride and see that they actually aren't breaking any of your rules then patch it. Get off your high horses. (Hypocritical I know but someone had to say it)
Gee it's almost like the automated system banned them not a riot moderator. As for the second part of your comment there's a big difference between a jg camping a lane and 5 people not actively trying to win which is what these guys were doing
: No they shouldn't. But it wouldn't be justified really. Yorick hasn't seen a skin for years, so for him to finally get one is something for the whole community to be happy about. It would signify the skins team CAN give those champions skins. Because atm they're just incapable of doing that. You shouldn't have to 'pay it forward' with money-grab champions. The Skins team should just do their jobs better. Ez, Ahri, MF and Raka get skins almost annually, another skin is not anything for everyone to cheer about, except for the people who play them. It feels especially bad when these champions get so much priority over others considering they get skins almost constantly I never said no one should be happy for anyone about anything. I don't think it's fair of people, or that people should be allowed to be hateful or bitter. But to me, from a logical standpoint it's completely understandable to be like this when these situations occur. To reiterate my first point, I don't understand why you'd be disappointed in the community when this is 100% expected. The skins team once again metaphorically just spat in the face of thousands of people. People are going to be upset, and people are going to react negatively.
Let me ask you this then from a business stand point why would I ever make a skin for a champ that's let's say only 1000 people play. When I can make a skin for a champ that 100,000 people play. And yes as sad as it is that champs with a low player base don't get tones of skins. Riot is still a business and it's goal is to make money
: Are you dumb? it isn't about later in the game when she has maxed her q. The issue is level 1 where the base damage goes from 25 per hit to freaking 55. It is more than doubled during the first few minutes which is a huge buff
I can tell u I vsed a sivir after the patch came out and I was just forced under tower with no way to push the lane back out
Vallalan (NA)
: Its a pretty small buff. his lane phase is very bad. like super bad to where your only realistic option is to go teleport since you will be shit on early. this gives him a chance to have a good lane. his late game is not so good that he should have as bad of a lane as he does. they didn't buff his mid or late in any way either. the buff is fine.
Honestly his only way to trade decent damage without spamming his q is to try an use phase drive to get in. Which the second he does most likely will be hit by said mages cc since all the top teir mages have some form of cc, or just trade so safely that it's almost impossible to kill them. Looking at you orianna. This is hardly going to break him like people seem to think
Rioter Comments
: i don't know how they feed him... u have all to at least farm safely.
Go exhaust and laugh as they can never all in u
: im confortable against darius, garen, teemo... when i pick Wukong. Are u forgetting there's otp in this game ?? But in lux case its unlikely they're otp lux, most of time its a bad choice.
Like u said most people don't main Lux. I do main her and I can say vsing a yasuo isn't hard. You just play safe and don't feed him. For as long as he doesn't get a snow ball Lux has more impact in the team fight
Show more

LAKIGR

Level 112 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion