parleck (EUW)
: Syndra needs a buff
I agree syndra is trash and needs a buff I've felt ever since they changed her w she has become really underwhelming at all points of the game unless she has a lead because the enemy team are monkeys she too easy to play against with her lack of mobility and one form of cc she can easily be put behind by the enemy jungler
: If I understand the lore correctly it is pretty much impossible for Darius to kill Kled because he is a Yordle. Since Yordles exist in the spirit world and the material world only people like Shen or other beings with a connection to both worlds could kill him.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EGN0gZ3I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-02T13:12:11.908+0000) > > If I understand the lore correctly it is pretty much impossible for Darius to kill Kled because he is a Yordle. Since Yordles exist in the spirit world and the material world only people like Shen or other beings with a connection to both worlds could kill him. Thats really Interesting I had no Idea
Rioter Comments
: you are not the only one to have noticed this...i was hoping that they fix this soon.
Thanks I thought i was going crazy
Rioter Comments
: Why is this game like this?
What you have to learn to understand that if your good enough any champ is broken if played well and i just a matter of practice, i play champs that some people say sucks but I do good with them :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Lanturn2002,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hTkwAu82,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-17T05:45:17.662+0000) > > Thats league in a nutshell everyone seems to win more than they lose so who's is getting all those wins we'll never know if everyone were to win more then they lose then why is it the most populated league in the game ??? you make a nonsense comment and get up voted by people who like your self roam the boards to be helpful in the subject of pissing people off
lol I meant the other way around sorry you got triggered
Rioter Comments
: i've committed a terrible crime ...
Thats league in a nutshell everyone seems to lose more than they win so who's is getting all those wins we'll never know
: Zed is kind of in a bad place atm because of stopwatch. Also try playing someone like Wukong into him and just shut him out.
a bit hard to go into wukong if he picks after you or its blind pick
Böljy (EUNE)
: If you can't play lane go jungle Should help
> [{quoted}](name=efol00,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U1f1Y8iP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T11:45:33.751+0000) > > If you can't play lane go jungle > Should help Iv'e tried jungling I'm just as bad whenever I gank I die or enemies just get away
Janakin (EUNE)
: Because you don't know how to do things properly. Watch some youtube videos.
I've watched many videos i watch twitch aswell I just see who good everyone is it doesn't help me though becasue when I try some sick play I just die and when I play safe I jsut die
Rioter Comments

Lanturn2002

Level 95 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion