Nientes (NA)
: Riot, what is our "Parting gift" you speak of? If we participated in the Honor System 1.0.
Made a similar topic about this yesterday https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/ZdOVAO7I-thanks-for-the-acknowledgement-riot-from-an-ex-honored-player What's funny is that Riot even made Summoner Icons for the old honour system, and never gave them out. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner_icon#Unused Seriously. Of all the times to ever give them out, getting rid of the old system would have been the time. And they didn't.
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZdOVAO7I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-30T18:34:10.579+0000) > > I know dude. I'm venting. Nothings going to change. But if by some sliver of a chance someone at Riot sees this, I want them to know they screwed up. > > Never asked for it. I earned it. I even told my mates to stop doing it at the end of games when we grouped cause it cheapened it for me. If you're mentioning honor in your games at all you're basically begging for it. Lets just conveniently remind everyone that I honored them and they don't need to honor me!
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZdOVAO7I,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-30T18:38:16.242+0000) > > If you're mentioning honor in your games at all you're basically begging for it. Lets just conveniently remind everyone that I honored them and they don't need to honor me! I never mentioned it in game. I never once asked for it. Never begged for it. I played like an honourable person and I earned it. I taught new players. I made people laugh. I made calls that I thought were good and listened to others plays. And I even got opponents to recognise me as someone who was above average. I carried all of my banners for months. I'm mentioning it now because after all that time of being nice without reward, they couldn't even go the effort of giving a final something. They awarded an icon to people who played a game mode that some servers couldn't even play, but they wouldn't award an icon they already have designed to people who it was intended for.
: I'll have to correct your last paragraph Players who got punished would not have: - Ranked rewards - Free skin from riot at the end of the season, or at least at some point - Didn't honor give icons at some point? Now I know you aren't affected by the first, but to say that there were no rewards for "behaving well" isn't exactly right. ...Besides, you can still earn honor now and be rewarded. They'll introduce a "honor level reward", a bit like how ranked rewards you for hitting a certain tier. Didn't say what it was yet, though, but i'd assume a player who is honored a lot and reaches level 5 should get something decent. That's without saying that the whole "hextech crafting" thing relies entirely on the honor system now (at least the key fragment part). You now get free skins/champions that toxic people won't get. Also, did you at least enjoy being nice to others? You shouldn't be asking to be acclaimed by riot for doing this. Sure, a little recognition would be cool. But you didn't do that because you expected to be rewarded, did you..?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZdOVAO7I,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-30T18:13:27.583+0000) > > I'll have to correct your last paragraph > Players who got punished would not have: > - Ranked rewards > - Free skin from riot at the end of the season, or at least at some point > - Didn't honor give icons at some point? > > Now I know you aren't affected by the first, but to say that there were no rewards for "behaving well" isn't exactly right. > ...Besides, you can still earn honor now and be rewarded. They'll introduce a "honor level reward", a bit like how ranked rewards you for hitting a certain tier. Didn't say what it was yet, though, but i'd assume a player who is honored a lot and reaches level 5 should get something decent. That's without saying that the whole "hextech crafting" thing relies entirely on the honor system now (at least the key fragment part). You now get free skins/champions that toxic people won't get. > Also, did you at least enjoy being nice to others? You shouldn't be asking to be acclaimed by riot for doing this. Sure, a little recognition would be cool. But you didn't do that because you expected to be rewarded, did you..? You're right, people who got punished didn't get ranked rewards. Neither did I, but I didn't play ranked, so I shouldn't have got them. Everyone got a free skin at the end of the year provided you weren't punished. Should I get the same rewards as the guy in Diamond, even though I don't play ranked? No? The guy who got no honour and no punishment received a free skin while the guy who over 500 players found enjoyable to play with and honoured him got treated the same. If one of them is putting in more effort than the other, should they be treated the same? And no. Icons were never a thing. They even **made** them and never used them http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner_icon#Unused I know the honor system is being changed and you can get rewards now. My issue is that I was honoured for years, I maintained their standards, got treated the same as the average joe who put in no effort, and then get completely ignored when the new system come out. But people who won 500 games in a game mode that some servers couldn't even play got acknowledged. They got something to show 'hey I did this when this was a thing'. Riot made the Icons. They existed. They looked good. And of all the times to hand them out, they didn't. That's what I'm upset about.
: No one cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZdOVAO7I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-30T17:54:45.070+0000) > > No one cares. I know dude. I'm venting. Nothings going to change. But if by some sliver of a chance someone at Riot sees this, I want them to know they screwed up. > [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZdOVAO7I,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-30T18:33:12.479+0000) > > Asking for honors doesn't mean you were nice > > Nobody was getting those honor ribbons from normal gameplay besides MAYBE co-op vs AI players (which also doesn't make you nice). Never asked for it. I earned it. I even told my mates to stop doing it at the end of games when we grouped cause it cheapened it for me. The last time I played a bot game was 3 years ago when I taught a friend how to play, and I've had the banners since before that. You also couldn't get an Honourable Opponent banner from AI so...
Rioter Comments
Skylarke (EUW)
: I've been through many names and many servers, but I take that you are familiar with the one named Vorazun?
...no? Sorry man. It's been month since I've been on these forums. I remember and angry Russian dude just looking at my post history and that's about it haha.
: I really like that concept because of several reasons. **Champion design:** Simply great. A yordle perfectly fits the image of this light hearted dealer, especially since yordles are considered representing ideals in the new lore. Konner perfectly fits the idea of a clever business man and the picture you were able to get for that concept is great. Not sure if it fits the art style of league that much though, it is pretty modern. Maybe some small adjustments to make him look a bit more fantasy. But in total a really well done concept. **Kit:** Many people already considered using gold as a resource for a champion kit. It is unique and would be fun to play with, that's for sure. Unfortunately I am not that well educated when it comes to game balance, so I'm not able to tell if your ideas are a problem in that regard. But I still have some feedback. Your W shouldn't give you 30% of the gold spent. Being a mobile shop is adventage enough in the laning phase, I don't think you should get gold that way and especially not even more gold than with your usual passive when players are using the fountain shop. I understand that your kit needs gold income since you are spending gold to cast skills, but I really think that shouldn't be a thing. But maybe you can add another passive effect, since that skill becomes basically useless in late game if everyone has his full build. The rest of the kit is pretty solid in my opinion. Just because of flair I would change the animation of the Q to not be a single coin or multiple coins, but to just be a flipping coin and the effect depends on if you chose head or tail. ^^
Hey thanks for the feedback. First with the champion design, it was actually of the illustrators own doing. She liked my concept and drew it of her own accord. It's a little different to how I picture him as well , but it was too nice not to use. And don't worry if you're not well educated. And opinion or concern is still worth voicing, and hopefully I can clear that up. I think there's some confusion with the W, partially due to me writing the wrong value. So Konner doesn't earn any gold if someone BUY something from him while he uses his W. He only gets gold if someone SELLS something to him. So for example, someone BUYS a Doran's Blade from Konners W, he earns nothing. Someone SELLS a Dorans Blade to Konner, then he earns 144 (the price has gone up since I last posted this). Given how infrequent players usually sell items, and he's missing potentially a lot more gold if the player were to recall, I thought this was a fair way to balance it. Him passively generating gold was meant to compensate being less useful late game, but perhaps you're right in that it's worth looking at adding more to that. As for the coin, sure, either or haha. Just something to visually represent option A or option B. Thanks for the input!
Skylarke (EUW)
: It has been a long time.
Rioter Comments
: Vision based Champion concept
Hey dude! For a draft champ (ie champ with numbers) this seems pretty decent, but I think could improve a little. > [{quoted}](name=AnchovyIsKing,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kiizFkjr,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-21T05:07:43.410+0000) > **_Passive - Undeterred Vision:_** Thein's placed wards have increased duration and increased range on vision granted. Upon level 16, all wards placed by Thein become pink wards once placed. His ward cap remains unchanged though, so he could have the potential to have 4 pink wards placed at any given time. This is cool. There's a lot that you could play with for a passive like this. I think it would be just as good with a ward limit increase over a duration/range increase. Nice and simple passive. > **_Q - Revealing Blast: (skillshot)_** Thein launches a blast of magical energy (think {{champion:136}} ult range, {{champion:101}} Q width) , dealing damage to enemies hit, and granting true sight of the area hit for a duration. This is alright. I mean, there's nothing really that fancy about this. That's not to say it's bad, just sort of lackluster I guess. Maybe not just the area, but enemies hit have true sight on them too? Just something a little more that revealing an area. > **_W - Paralyzing glare: (toggle)_** Draining mana per second, Thein's placed wards begin to emit an aoe slow and dmg per tick within the said ward's range. Enemies within range of multiple Thein wards will **not** take more damage. This is pretty cool. Turning wards into an offensive thing is a good spin, and the fact that they apply a slow to the enemy is a good CC to have on an effect like this. That said, the wards would **have** to become visible for the duration, as invisible damage/slow from an unknown source is unfun. > **_E - Scotomaphobia: (point and click target) _** Thein inflicts a target with scotomaphobia (the fear of going blind) , sending them into a panic. For the next few moments, the target's AD and AP are lowered, but they have increased movement speed. After these few moments, the target is both stunned and "blinded" ({{champion:133}} Q type blind) for a short duration. I would get rid of the movement speed buff on this. It doesn't really seem needed to balance this effect as it's not that strong to begin with. Also, somewhat confused as to why the champion becomes near-sighted if they're also stunned? I mean, if they're stunned, it's not like not being able to see would effect them that much. Also again, while this ability isn't bad, it's also essentially just a debuff that leads into a stun. I get what you're going for with the whole "blind" aspect, but this doesn't really do much. It doesn't feel impacting. Given you're going to be in botlane, how about something similar to a Bard Q. You throw out a thing that can near-sight up to 2 enemies, increases in duration if it hits 2 champs? > **_R - The Gift of Sight:_** On activation, Thein says something like " none can hide from me", which can be heard globally ( like {{champion:14}}'s global ult alert) , right before, for a very short duration, the fog of war is removed for Thein and his team completey and enitrely. This is a good base for an ability, but it needs more. It could reveal stealthed things as well such as wards and Teemo shrooms. It could passively give you something. This feels like it would be an AP champ, so maybe you can passively get bonus AP for every ward placed/cleared? Just something to encourage you to fulfill your role. Anyway like I said cool start and I think this could develop into a nice idea. Well done!
: [CCOS] May Entries here! (Also some important news!)
Hey Sir double check the excel tables as someones score isn't displaying properly, and you probly want to avoid their inevitable complaints as much as possible. EDIT: Too late Congrats to everyone else! Good to something a little on the goofier side one!
: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=WoEAa3RN,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-06-12T03:40:32.243+0000) > > Nothingness and stupidity? I was defending your concept dude. And it didn't 'derail'. Some guy criticised your idea and I explained to him why there was nothing wrong with it. No, not you. After you and Rockman, a couple guys joined in and started derailing it. You were fine! Sorry, should've specified.
Ah cool. All good then. Must have missed it while I was asleep. Good luck this time. So far you have 6 upvotes and 5 downvotes. Have a 7ths.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanic998,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=WoEAa3RN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-11T21:11:54.626+0000) > > Is this a repost? Yeah, two people got into an arguement that just trailed off into nothingness and stupidity, and I didn't want that on my thread.
Nothingness and stupidity? I was defending your concept dude. And it didn't 'derail'. Some guy criticised your idea and I explained to him why there was nothing wrong with it.
Echoing (NA)
: Nitpicking here, but I'm pretty sure Zemaxs is unrelated to regonas. Just going off his champion concept from when he entered in the CCOS, the quality there was far worse than regonas' usual efforts. You're also totally letting him get to you. Relax a bit.
(That's the joke. Just like you and me are supposedly the same people, Rego and Zemax are the "same" person. And he really hasn't gotten to me in the slightest. My mates and I refer to him as the guy who "sh*ts gold" because the stuff he says and does is entertaining as hell)
regonas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ppmmy4oj,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-08T08:53:25.406+0000) > >Keep hating But that is your job.
Sweet comeback. A true wordsmith you are.
regonas (EUNE)
: Here, i will fix it for you. > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ppmmy4oj,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-08T07:40:37.164+0000) > > And look how much I love myself with my 10 alt accounts. > I mean, it's not like in the first thread you were **pointing out a downvoter, who started downvoting after mentioning him (that is me, because that is my alt, but you are not supposed to know that)**, and then as the conversation kept going, **my alts were so offended, so i downvoted some more**. You're right, it was my 10 ult accounts and I only **downvoted** you. I can see how that makes sense. > And the second thread, **i am stalking you, i know when and where you comment, so i could downvote your comments immediately**. > > No worries man! **Some random** comment I made in **some random** thread at **random time** pretty much speaks for itself on that matter, **when i don't have enough alts to downvote soemone** > > No, just you. Seriously, the stuff you say and the **truth** are hysterical, **because you can't do anything about my downvote waves**. But anyway, I feel bad for derailing this thread, so I'm gonna stop now. This has been fun, **because downvoting is the only pleasure in life i enjoy**. Can't wait until your next **thread, which i will be downvoting religiously**. Here, now it looks like the actually behavior of yours. And with more commas.
Bahahahaha. Top stuff. Keep hating and keep chasing those upvotes.
regonas (EUNE)
: Oh just look how much i hate, according to you, myself and downvote myself, while i also upvote everyone else. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Z3y6AE0Z-ccos-may-entries-here-also-some-important-news?comment=0020 http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/dnHYi0dB-champion-concept-zone-the-opportunist-work-in-progress?comment=001900000000000000000000 Yes, i see now. I actually downvote myself and upvote everything you comment. That is the only logical explanation. But is it? Maybe, just maybe, you downvote me, while upvote yourself :O Shocking, isn't it? Didn't even saw you posted a champion, but i am glad to return you a favor. Here, fixed your score a bit. This is as much as i can do. Oh i believe you, having +10 alts in your hands must be entertaining as hell.
And look how much I love myself with my 10 alt accounts right? I mean, it's not like in the first thread you were making a pointless insult, and then as the conversation kept going other people got less and less interested. You're right it was my 10 ult accounts and I only voted your first comment and not the rest. I can see how that makes sense to you. And the second thread is literally you trying to cause an argument **again** and people understanding that. Yes, I see now. You actually do have 10 alt accounts of your own and everytime I downvote you you use one of yours to upvote yourself :O Shocking, isn't it? No worries man! The comment I made in the thread at the time pretty much speaks for itself on that matter > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=67BbZKyA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-23T13:48:59.118+0000) > Anyway, while I can't stop you from doing it I would appreciate it if you didn't downvote other peoples comments. Given that all of my comments and others suddenly have 2 downvotes. You can downvote the champion I don't care. I just don't see the need to be mean to the other people in the thread. > Cheers! No, just you. Seriously, the stuff you say and the conspiracies you have are hysterical. But anyway I feel bad for derailing this thread so I'm gonna stop now. This has been fun. Can't wait until your next meltdown.
regonas (EUNE)
: Oh, i have just a perfect comment waiting here: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=dnHYi0dB,comment-id=0019000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-04T14:39:21.815+0000) > > They really do. You were being antagonistic. People don't tolerate it. They downvoted you. This is why my every comment is downvotes, while your is upvoted. Your self-upvotes, when used on your threads, don't amount to much, because people don't tolerate haters, so they downvote your posts. However, not like haters, people don't track every comment, so here you can freely show how many upvotes you can generate on yourself and downvotes on me. Pretty pathetic on your part, when you complain about scores of threads, when even with upvoting yourself +10 times, you still cry about getting negative score. And about this thread, why you don't give your mate more upvotes. I am pretty sure you are mates or one the same person. Why only 5 upvotes, when you can give him at least 5 more? Don't be stingy.
> [{quoted}](name=regonas,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ppmmy4oj,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-08T05:23:48.874+0000) > > Oh, i have just a perfect comment waiting here: > > This is why my every comment is downvotes, while your is upvoted. Your self-upvotes, when used on your threads, don't amount to much, because people don't tolerate haters, so they downvote your posts. > However, not like haters, people don't track every comment, so here you can freely show how many upvotes you can generate on yourself and downvotes on me. Pretty pathetic on your part, when you complain about scores of threads, when even with upvoting yourself +10 times, you still cry about getting negative score. > > And about this thread, why you don't give your mate more upvotes. I am pretty sure you are mates or one the same person. Why only 5 upvotes, when you can give him at least 5 more? Don't be stingy. So you admit you have 10 alts. He was being antagonistic towards you and you downvoted him. Doesn't it feel better to get that off your chest? But you are a hater. You're the biggest hater on this forum. You upvote all of your own comments and downvote anyone who disagrees with you. If I have 10 alt accounts and my score on these comments show 1 point, then logically you must have downvoted me with your 10 alt accounts. And the reason is because I only have one account unlike you. I've told you this thread has 6 upvotes and 11 downvotes. [Want to see for yourself?](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/cg2zx6Ey-fek-30-preview). So when you go to my thread like this [one](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/67BbZKyA-konner-the-travelling-entrepreneur-yordle-saleman) and you see that any comment I make and any that support my idea all have -6 and only +2 (one from my posting it and 1 from the other person no doubt), then I can only conclude that you used your alt account of "Zemaxs" to downvote my 1 account. Truth is finally coming out. It's ok. You're still entertaining as hell haha.
regonas (EUNE)
: Too bad i can only generate 1 upvote/downvote. I wish i could make 10 of them, just like you.
Nah I'm pretty sure you're the one with 10. Cause lets be real here, if I did have 10 (and I don't but lets say I do) do you think this thread would be at -5? Or any of **my** threads would be negative? This thread has 6 upvotes and 11 downvotes. Seems pretty clear you're the one with the alts here.
Echoing (NA)
: Removed the pic. Let's see what happens then. EDIT: It's no use, it's too late for this thread. Still runs into the issue of properly thematic, yet not exactly the best fit for gameplay. Also, provides even less of a chance for counterplay - unless you can drop a pink ward right then and there, it's a guaranteed escape and/or a guaranteed kill, since you could drop your W and add your fifth copy to the mix, meaning there's five Sanogers and none of them are the right choice, and he's already killed your ADC. It also obscures your team to the enemy, which really isn't that fun when you thought you were pulling Jhin, but instead grabbed Amumu. That iteration relies far less on your individual skill as a player, and more on your enemies forgetting or being bad, and while the kit's already set up for pubstomping, the way it's currently set up still allows expression of high skill independent of the enemy's own skill. Again, really neat idea thematically speaking, but it's the gameplay implications that make it dangerous to use. The guy can remove vision and create a perfect copy of himself while stealthing while also masquerading as your jungler. He doesn't need to be even more frustrating.
Oh right. Gotta be honest I completely forgot about the W haha. But the whole purpose of it **is** to obscure your team from the enemy. Vision of enemy champions is an incredibly powerful thing. To engage in a team fights and suddenly not know who is the ADC can create massive windows for plays. But I do see where you're coming from. In retrospect it doesn't seem to fit in as well on your character as it did on mine. Still, good discussion.
Echoing (NA)
: Glad you like it. That's entirely possible, and probably fits the thematic better while also providing an interesting level of support for an assassin. However, without his ult, good warding pretty much shuts Sanoger down, and there's a lot of power shoved into the basics, so I can't really fit in a gap-closer there without having to compromise on something. It also doesn't really have a lot of potential on Sanoger's end for cool plays - you're totally reliant on your team, and also you're grouping with your team instead of playing mind games and stalking isolated enemies, as compared to well-timed backstabs dodging everything. Cool idea though, just that it would probably fit better on a support-type.
Hmm fair point. What about if there were no allies around it created several clones? The mind games of "Which do I run from? Which do I attack?" Or perhaps it just filled in the blanks. Like if 2 allies are around, they both get changed and 2 clones are made, but if no allies are around you get 4 clones? Also, consider changing the display pic? It is after all only showing up because of the link. Edit your comment and change the link. Maybe that can see some improvements. For the record you're currently have 6 upvotes but 11 downvotes.
regonas (EUNE)
: Oh, the sweet sweet number.
Why should he care about your alt accounts downvotes?
Echoing (NA)
: (Champion Concept) Sanoger, the Mask of Spite
Honestly, I actually kind of like this idea quite a bit. I've had **very** similar ideas for a concept of my own (mine was a Freljord mage based off an I[jiraq](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijiraq_(mythology))) but I feel the ult is a bit lacking, especially considering the inspiration. How about instead something like: For the next X seconds, all allies within X range take on the appearance of Sanoger to the enemy team. Each ally on your team will have an enemy marked for them. Dealing damage to this enemy will break the disguise, but do increased damage.
Echoing (NA)
: You know, this feels like a champion concept coming on. I do enjoy your champions, Metal Gear Roses. Please keep going. I'd toss some more feedback but I've just been struck by inspiration and I have to create.
Funny thing is, [Rego actually made a champion to try and make fun of me once](https://p2.zdusercontent.com/attachment/43400/N3mV6CCAXDbkmh0Yd693TInb9?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..lBaQnPndS06WbcfdvgDydA.Z2IO19FuQWIuAGcVPmWJDs64vBgr4AmYhZ5tChDku4_XHmRuNIjCWh0N4EkZ_fSgXjIKCIL3tAwg4LjS1cTKuXUKdWSgUO24aMvzCQeZz0y7jyxkHVF6Xx4yQtoBoMM2q8Q8-8t9vH2NguikTKBjf-oroncoTvu3w_Oi3nZjgugGRjXy5YGKcsem_1AVpd9KKxapc1vUxfkrIgdVN2fXUzO-FqvfrBEQkKkJZEvTyB05SQks01mUlWksoeSmZpe7qx_L9CrR7sm-plJwzVJsi5s6yOv60oW6hkKog_-o4Zs.jNvrTGC4fAU0VT4CPypszg). It was the reason he was banned in the first place. The actual funny thing was...it was clearly meant to be an insult...but it had a completely thought out kit and everything. Like cooldowns and costs and things like that. Even the abilities were that of a real champion concept. So it was meant to be an insult but it just wasn't. My mates and I just laughed at it. Like we spent 20 minutes talking about me dressing up like that for a convention haha.
regonas (EUNE)
: Why are you even responding to l**onely vorazun**ing **echoing flame**r level of hater/troll? Don't be like me - don't respond to them. They will not stop, they will continue on their hating everyone, who are better than them. Update: And yet, certain hater will follow your every step, read your every comment, spend his every waking moment trying to fit into this definition: > A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. > Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
> [{quoted}](name=regonas,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=5XZsR5M8,comment-id=001600000001,timestamp=2016-06-06T04:35:25.270+0000) > > Why are you even responding to l**onely vorazun**ing **echoing flame**r level of hater/troll? > Don't be like me - don't respond to them. They will not stop, they will continue on their hating everyone, who are better than them. Oh is that our name now?! Awesome! I like to imagine us like a Megazord. But my post history speaks for itself that I don't hate on everyone, or even you. Hate implies emotional investment. You're just entertainment at this point. Nothing more. But he's right Metal, **don't** be like him. Keep making awesome champs dude ;)
Echoing (NA)
: I think I'm getting confused for an alt here, too, when I'm not only not in the same region, but have had this account since season 1 and play a radically different set of champions than everyone else, being an ADC main. Lolking is a thing, after all.
No no dude you're my alt haha. It's the only logical explanation. He's on to us. Or is he on to you? Or me? Or someone else? Which one of us needs to rethink our strategy?
regonas (EUNE)
: Yeah, i shouldn't respond to the downvoter again. He will just brings his alts in and pretends that there are many people on his side.
So wait...Vorazun and I are the same person?? Ahahahaha. Honestly man I'm kinda done with League now that Overwatch it out, but you will always remain an endless source of entertainment.
regonas (EUNE)
: What is harder to believe? One or two haters, who spends their time to level up different alts to play in different regions, and as a bonus to downvote others. Or that not existent mass of people wants to stop me from creating stuff. For no apparent reason, of course. Also, this was never more relevant: > A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. > > Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
The first. Easily the first. You've accused and insulted so many people on the board that the second is way more believable.
regonas (EUNE)
: Yes, http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/Z3y6AE0Z-ccos-may-entries-here-also-some-important-news?comment=0020 numbers of downvotes and upvotes speak for themselves.
They really do. You were being antagonistic. People don't tolerate it. They downvoted you.
regonas (EUNE)
: Dude, don't even bother. You try to argue with the biggest hater on this board. Not only he will harass and troll everything you post, he will send out wave of downvotes on you. Trust me, you can't and should never argue with a hater. Just ignore him.
What hate? What troll? What harass? We're having a conversation dude. No swearing. No name calling. I'm asking him to explain this in more depth. Wave of downvotes? They're all on 1 and I'm on 0. Where are these multiple accounts of mine? Face it dude they don't exist.
Vanic998 (NA)
: He's the Simon Cowell of lol so that makes him fine.
Rego isn't the 'Simon Cowell' of League. He just spams the forums a lot. Sure every now and then an idea of his is alright, but he's more of a Kanye West. He's not actually talented, but his ego is so big he **thinks** he is. I can't even count the amount of times one of Rego's concept threads has derailed into an argument because he insults the people that tell him something is overpower or doesn't seem good. If you were to make comments like he has made on this thread in one of his, he would know doubt say that it is a 'good joke' and he got many laughs from it. He hasn't given **constructive** feedback. As Metal has pointed out, he's given almost no suggestions as to improvements. Chances are the only reason Rego commented on this thread at all was to get bonus marks for his champion concept in the competition (hence the giant, bolded "CCOS review" at the start of his comment). I honestly don't think I've ever seen him not belittle someones concept. He basically just insults the competition.
Hierros (NA)
: Good lord, you cannot be this difficult. Again, a character being a certain race doesn't have to be built with the character in mind since the race is clearly not relevant. Riot is going to make a champion, and that champion will have certain mechanics and a story. All I'm asking is for that champion to co-incidentally be latino. The race doesn't necessarily have to do with anything of their story. It's been done for Lucian, it's been done for Ekko. So, why not for the next future champion. What may seem to you as being "lazy" by focusing on this aspect is really allowing development freedom to do as it pleases. This is why I'm limiting myself to asking for a skin tone, accent, and latino name, hell maybe less. You can make any type of character you want, it can be a tank, adc, jungler, whatever! They can be from noxus, kumungu, or even piltover. They can have whatever theme they want, their race will not dictate it as it hasn't for others. and yeah, even if Taliyah wasn't from shurima, those FACIAL features are very arabic, very similar to marvel comic's kamala khan. Taliyah's name itself is middle eastern, coming from Hebrew. This is representation. The same can very well be done for whatever Latino champ they want to make, and it doesn't have to have any bearing on how they work or how they play. Tell me again how Braum being white plays into how he's a nice guy who does nice deeds or being a supportive tank? You can't, because the truth is race is arbitrary, and since that is so, I'm just asking for the next guy in the near future to be Latino.
Forget it. I'm done with this. I could explain this until I'm blue in the face and you still won't understand the point I'm trying to make.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLEq5LGj,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-31T18:26:43.207+0000) > > That's not my argument at all. I don't have a problem in the slightest with a Latino character being add to the game. My argument is that a character should be added **solely** because they are Latino and nothing more is lazy. Nothing defines that character more than an accent and a skin tone. > > As I already said if Taliyah didn't come from Shurima, would you think she was Egyptian? She could just as easily be Latino. > > So going by that logic, where is my Australian champion? Or my New Zealand champion? Canadian? Irish? French? Want me to list off more? **Just because it doesn't exist shouldn't be it's whole reason it should exist**. > > Uh no it's not. Creating a well designed, well polished piece of media is your best chance of selling it. If selling your product was literally as easy as having characters that fell into every profile, you would have the cast from Glee for every media possible. And the reason you don't see that is because you should be able to make a character whom you can connect with on more than just their racial background or sexual preference. > > Yes. Those were early champs. And they were crap. Which is why Riot is going back and overhauling it now. I would suggest you actually go and read up on Rammus and Amumu's new lore. > And this also proves my point: Eastern players weren't playing League because Master Yi was a samurai and spoke with an accent. Eastern players played League because it was a **fun game**. > > Did you even read my comments? I literally said "What it is taking something unique or distinct to that culture or race and using as the source of inspiration." OP didn't offer anything in terms of design or cultural influence. He offered nothing along the lines of "Hey guys this is a cool Latino myth that could be used for a champion" akin to say a hydra from Greek Mythology. He didn't offer a "Hey guys this is a unique thing that Latino people do that could be used for a champion" akin to say sumo wrestling from Japan. He literally stated what races exist and that based off of that Riot should add in a Latino champion. To me, that is the laziest of lazy when it comes to a character design. > > Dude your second image is to freaking do with Día de Muertos. It's in the name of the damn image. And yes, I will grant you that "Lucha libre" is pretty distinct, but it's also been made into a skin like and doesn't feel very fitting with League. But an Aztec sure that could work. They can add a Latino inspired character and have a great story. You seem to be under the impression that if Riot did add a champion that's gay or Latino that that would be the extent of their storytelling for that character. You know as well as I that Riot would weave a good story for them; You know as well as I that when people request to have a representative character of their race or cultural group, they want a developed character. No one is going to just sit here and expect Riot to give us a one dimensional character when someone like the OP makes a specific request. Your argument is about semantics, you're picking apart a single, simple comment and assuming that's the extent of what a person like the OP wants. For instance, I wanted Taric to be confirmed as gay. I wasn't even asking for it in his lore pages or anything, I just wanted someone in the Lore department to just quip up on the QA and say "Yep, he's gay." That's all I wanted. Taric has a very well developed story, and is heavily hinted at being gay. Confirming the hints does nothing to reduce the quality of his story, and only makes some of his motivations a bit more sentimental. Such a thing as a Latino inspired character can be the same way. Someone with a developed story and clear roots that people can connect to. And what you say about a good story driving people to media is only partially right. People also want characters like themselves, and there are certain understandings that someone of a similar race or group has that someone like, say, Katniss Everdeen of Hunger Games, won't be able to capture and won't be able to draw in that group of people. You don't put enough stock into having characters with already understood aspects of their background based on their race or culture that in and of themselves act to draw people to those characters. Besides, you talk as if League has this carefully plotted story that has all the pieces set into stone. It doesn't. League is a series of vignettes from all over the world of Runeterra, so adding in people to fill the real world diversity void isn't far flung or lazy because the story is so open that it's quite easy for it to accommodate people not already represented in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLEq5LGj,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-31T19:01:41.054+0000) > > They can add a Latino inspired character and have a great story. You seem to be under the impression that if Riot did add a champion that's gay or Latino that that would be the extent of their storytelling for that character. No that's not the impresison I'm under. I'm pretty clear about what impression I'm under. And at this point I don't think I could explain myself any more clearly. >You know as well as I that Riot would weave a good story for them; You know as well as I that when people request to have a representative character of their race or cultural group, they want a developed character. No one is going to just sit here and expect Riot to give us a one dimensional character when someone like the OP makes a specific request. Your argument is about semantics, you're picking apart a single, simple comment and assuming that's the extent of what a person like the OP wants. No I'm picking apart the statement he gave me and asking him what he's actually asking for. I've said it many times already but you don't seem to understand the point I'm trying to make: If Taliyah wasn't from Shurima, would she be Middle Easter/Egyptian? Is there more to being Latino than just having tanned skin and an accent, or is that literally all you want? "No I want a developed character" that's great a developed character can be literally anything. I'm asking for specifically how you are going to represent a Latino champion in game. >For instance, I wanted Taric to be confirmed as gay. I wasn't even asking for it in his lore pages or anything, I just wanted someone in the Lore department to just quip up on the QA and say "Yep, he's gay." That's all I wanted. Taric has a very well developed story, and is heavily hinted at being gay. Confirming the hints does nothing to reduce the quality of his story, and only makes some of his motivations a bit more sentimental. NO! Do you not understand that his sexuality **isn't** integral to his character? If anything, he is a better character left ambiguous than he would be if he were confirmed as gay. In an entire world of macho men, he's the only one that is foppish. He's flamboyant. He's embracing of himself and not in an arrogant way like Draven. He cares for **all** things. To say that all of that is because he's gay is a cop out. It's saying "Straight men are arrogent, masculine brutes. Gay men are soft and femanine". It **does** take away from the character. > Besides, you talk as if League has this carefully plotted story that has all the pieces set into stone. It doesn't. League is a series of vignettes from all over the world of Runeterra, so adding in people to fill the real world diversity void isn't far flung or lazy because the story is so open that it's quite easy for it to accommodate people not already represented in the game. And no I never spoke of League like that. I don't even think I've mentioned lore. What I have mentioned, time and time again which you have failed to understand, is that I **do not** have an issue with a champion that isn't represent in League being added. I have an issue with them being added **because** they aren't represented. You shouldn't start off going "Let's make a Latino champ because we don't have one". You should develop an idea first, and then if the character being Latino makes sense, then make them Latino. EDIT: Case in point for this from the a Reddit Q&A about Soldier 76 from Overwatch: "Its different for every hero, but for Soldier: 76 he was definitely a top-down approach. For those that might not know that terminology, it basically means we started with the flavor/story/art side and built mechanics around it (like Winston), as opposed to bottom-up which means starting with gameplay mechanics and building a character around them (like Pharah)." And I promise, Riot employs this as well. 'Latino' isn't a 'flavour/story or art style. It's a character trait that you only add if it works for the character. Look at any character development. Hell, [Braum ](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Braum)started out as a woman called "CeeCee". You don't make a character a race because you don't have it. You make a character a race because it **works** for the character and makes sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lonely Flame,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLEq5LGj,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-30T02:52:08.684+0000) > > Didn't say it was holy gospel but that is the answer your question of "why are they?". It's the same reason why no 'gay' character has been added. You don't add it in just because it isn't represented. You add it in for a reason. > > No I'm not being coy about it, I'm going to be blunt about it. This isn't a racist comment this is a genuine question as to what truly separates 'Latino' people from other people. > > In the case of Taliyah, if there's a character with tanned skin that comes from a desert environment that is **heavily based** on Egypt, then you can believe they're Egyptian. If Taliyah wasn't from Shurima, you would have no idea was he supposed racial background is. She is simply a tanned skin character. > So when I ask you what a Latino person looks like, I'm asking you what differentiates them from any other tanned skin race. > Latino people don't have a single set of defining features because they are varied in their appearance as much as the next person. > > I never put word in your mouth I'm asking you what else your character has other than a skin tone and an accent. They are not stereotypes, that are the things that differentiate one culture from another, to an extent anyway. Look at the champions from Ionia, the city based on Eastern Cultures. You have ninjas, samurai, martial artist and a bunch of other things that are **synonymous** with that culture. But you don't say that's a cultural stereotype because it's not. What it is taking something **unique or distinct** to that culture or race and using as the source of inspiration. > > I bring up Día de Muertos because between that and Carnaval, I honestly don't know of anything else you could draw character inspiration from. Eastern cultures had many distinct fighting styles and mythology. Greece has distinct gods and weaponry, hence Pantheon and Mount Targon. Egypt had distinct gods, hence Nasus, Renekton and Azir. I'm asking you what from Latino culture could be a good source of inspiration for a character. > > And I said it in my first response: **You are shoehorning it in**. Do you not understand that? Forcing something in for the sake of it not being there is. not. progress. It's lazy. It's bad character design. I never said it shouldn't be added, I'm saying you don't add it in just because you don't have it. Your argument is that if you add diversity because diversity isn't there, you're being lazy. If you don't add diversity into a fantasy environment, *diversity cannot exist.* Your argument is quite flawed because diverse people need to be represented in media. Adding in races or people who are generally not represented adds representation for that race or people and gives that race or people meaningful characters they can relate to. Having characters people can relate to is vital to selling media, so therefore, increasing diversity in every way possible is the best way of selling your media. That's why black characters exist, Asian characters exist, etc. This is why unused races like Native Americans from South America should have representation, and why gay people should have representation. If you want to talk about bad character design, let's talk about Yi, who's barely a step above I. Y. Yunioshi in Breakfast At Tiffany's, or Garen, who is so one-sidedly good, or how about Lucian, who's nothing but revenge for his wife, or Rammus who has no clear story, or Amumu, who has no clear story. There's plenty of existing examples of champions with bad story telling, and most of them draw heavily from their inspirational stories to have you fill in the cracks (see Ahri). So adding in races/culture groups is not bad storytelling so long as they have good stories. I hope you understand that a character being gay or Latino does not inherently make bad storytelling just because they don't exist in the game. Also, some iconic Latino/Native South America images http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff89/hiphopyreggaeton/aztec.jpg http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3100/bc1c6/products/87/images/204/Aztec_Gods_c__19710.1353461116.1280.1280.jpg?c=2 http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/DiaDeLosMuertos.jpg http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/arrangement-various-luchador-masks-as-background-colored-32220056.jpg As you can see, there is more to Latino culture than Carnaval and Dia De Los Muertos, and seeing how the culture is rich and vibrant with so much lore and mythos, there is plenty of inspiration to pull from.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tLEq5LGj,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:19:55.121+0000) > > Your argument is that if you add diversity because diversity isn't there, you're being lazy. If you don't add diversity into a fantasy environment, *diversity cannot exist.* That's not my argument at all. I don't have a problem in the slightest with a Latino character being add to the game. My argument is that a character should be added **solely** because they are Latino and nothing more is lazy. Nothing defines that character more than an accent and a skin tone. As I already said if Taliyah didn't come from Shurima, would you think she was Egyptian? She could just as easily be Latino. >Your argument is quite flawed because diverse people need to be represented in media. Adding in races or people who are generally not represented adds representation for that race or people and gives that race or people meaningful characters they can relate to. So going by that logic, where is my Australian champion? Or my New Zealand champion? Canadian? Irish? French? Want me to list off more? **Just because it doesn't exist shouldn't be it's whole reason it should exist**. >Having characters people can relate to is vital to selling media, so therefore, increasing diversity in every way possible is the best way of selling your media. That's why black characters exist, Asian characters exist, etc. This is why unused races like Native Americans from South America should have representation, and why gay people should have representation. Uh no it's not. Creating a well designed, well polished piece of media is your best chance of selling it. If selling your product was literally as easy as having characters that fell into every profile, you would have the cast from Glee for every media possible. And the reason you don't see that is because you should be able to make a character whom you can connect with on more than just their racial background or sexual preference. >If you want to talk about bad character design, let's talk about Yi, who's barely a step above I. Y. Yunioshi in Breakfast At Tiffany's, or Garen, who is so one-sidedly good, or how about Lucian, who's nothing but revenge for his wife, or Rammus who has no clear story, or Amumu, who has no clear story. Yes. Those were early champs. And they were crap. Which is why Riot is going back and overhauling it now. I would suggest you actually go and read up on Rammus and Amumu's new lore. And this also proves my point: Eastern players weren't playing League because Master Yi was a samurai and spoke with an accent. Eastern players played League because it was a **fun game**. >There's plenty of existing examples of champions with bad story telling, and most of them draw heavily from their inspirational stories to have you fill in the cracks (see Ahri). So adding in races/culture groups is not bad storytelling so long as they have good stories. I hope you understand that a character being gay or Latino does not inherently make bad storytelling just because they don't exist in the game. Did you even read my comments? I literally said "What it is taking something unique or distinct to that culture or race and using as the source of inspiration." OP didn't offer anything in terms of design or cultural influence. He offered nothing along the lines of "Hey guys this is a cool Latino myth that could be used for a champion" akin to say a hydra from Greek Mythology. He didn't offer a "Hey guys this is a unique thing that Latino people do that could be used for a champion" akin to say sumo wrestling from Japan. He literally stated what races exist and that based off of that Riot should add in a Latino champion. To me, that is the laziest of lazy when it comes to a character design. > As you can see, there is more to Latino culture than Carnaval and Dia De Los Muertos, and seeing how the culture is rich and vibrant with so much lore and mythos, there is plenty of inspiration to pull from. Dude your second image is to freaking do with Día de Muertos. It's in the name of the damn image. And yes, I will grant you that "Lucha libre" is pretty distinct, but it's also been made into a skin like and doesn't feel very fitting with League. But an Aztec sure that could work.
Vorazun (OCE)
: In any case Quinn deserves one. The last 'real' skin she had was Woad Scout (I'm discounting Corsair because it's not that good apart from the T Swift face) and it's about time.
She can have a new skin, it's just not likely to be a dragon themed one, at least not any time soon. I liked the idea that was pitched a while back of a Mecha or Full Metal Quinn.
: Thematic =\= character. Zed is still an assassin in his skins, Darius is still a terrorfying juggernaut in his. What the first guy is suggesting is Quinn and her slave dragon, which is so far from what they are supposed to be it doesn't fit at all.
Sorry you're right. When I think of Darius the first thing I think of is basketball player. It's not far from his character at all. Or when I think of Jinx I think of a refined, flapper girl. Or how about Soraka, you know the celestial healer? It would be weird if she had a Grim Reaper skin hey?
: That has never been established. And they don't have to limit themselves to only one skin per class per skin line.
: That doesn't fit at all with Quinn and Valor's partnership
Right because skins are an accurate representation of the champion themselves.
0bnoxus (NA)
: Can we have a new Skin for Quinn, something really good like a Dragon tamer Quinn
Nope. Dragon Trainer skins go to Yordles. Dragon **Slayer** skins go to non Yordle's, and Vayne already has the ADC spot for that.
Hierros (NA)
: Just because Riot said a thing doesn't make it holy gospel that can never be wrong. They can be wrong more often than not. See Taliyah's facial features? Those are racially distinct. Same goes for Lucian. You don't just say "what makes a Latino person? What do they look like?" without being coy. There are distinguishable features that mestizos share and can be identified. That's all that needs to be included. A personality? First, stop putting words into my mouth, and second, that sounds like you're asking for a caricature stereotype of an ethnic group instead of a champion. Physical features and a racially distinct name are all that's needed to represent, and that's all that's been present thus far for existing champions. Well, I suppose we could add an accent too to distinguish them even further since other champions have them as well. My suggestion is not an entire champ, it is a suggested direction. Why is it so important to include this? Because other champions have displayed representation for others, yet Latinos continue to be excluded. Is it so wrong to include them? It is an objective good thing to have it in, and there is no reason to deny it.
Didn't say it was holy gospel but that is the answer your question of "why are they?". It's the same reason why no 'gay' character has been added. You don't add it in just because it isn't represented. You add it in for a reason. No I'm not being coy about it, I'm going to be blunt about it. This isn't a racist comment this is a genuine question as to what truly separates 'Latino' people from other people. In the case of Taliyah, if there's a character with tanned skin that comes from a desert environment that is **heavily based** on Egypt, then you can believe they're Egyptian. If Taliyah wasn't from Shurima, you would have no idea was he supposed racial background is. She is simply a tanned skin character. So when I ask you what a Latino person looks like, I'm asking you what differentiates them from any other tanned skin race. Latino people don't have a single set of defining features because they are varied in their appearance as much as the next person. I never put word in your mouth I'm asking you what else your character has other than a skin tone and an accent. They are not stereotypes, they are the things that differentiate one culture from another, to an extent anyway. Look at the champions from Ionia, the city based on Eastern Cultures. You have ninjas, samurai, martial artist and a bunch of other things that are **synonymous** with that culture. But you don't say that's a cultural stereotype because it's not. What it is taking something **unique or distinct** to that culture or race and using as the source of inspiration. I bring up Día de Muertos because between that and Carnaval, I honestly don't know of anything else you could draw character inspiration from. Eastern cultures had many distinct fighting styles and mythology. Greece has distinct gods and weaponry, hence Pantheon and Mount Targon. Egypt had distinct gods, hence Nasus, Renekton and Azir. I'm asking you what from Latino culture could be a good source of inspiration for a character. And I said it in my first response: **You are shoehorning it in**. Do you not understand that? Forcing something in for the sake of it not being there is. not. progress. It's lazy. It's bad character design. I never said it shouldn't be added, I'm saying you don't add it in just because you don't have it.
Hierros (NA)
: "There has to be a reason"? Is that really going to be your response? Why did Lucian have to be black? He's from Demacia. He could have easily had been white and no one would say anything because "Well, aren't Demacians white?" But no, instead we've got this really distinguished champ. Lucian's race adds nothing to his lore or character, nor does it subtract from it. It is simply a fact of who he is and has no bearing on anything else. What was the reason behind making so many champions white? Was their race central to who they were? You know where this is going. Main point, there is no reason to NOT include.
Yes, that is going to be my response because that is **Riot's** response. Lucian didn't have to be. And you're right, it has absolutely no impact on his character. Just like how Malzahar and Taliyah being "Middle Eastern" has no impact on their character. Because just because they live in or come from a desert environment, doesn't mean they have to be a certain way. They live in a place that has high sun exposure, so they have darker skin. So let me ask you something: What does a Latino person look like? What makes them Latino? Their skin tone? Because Latino people can be of any coloured skin. Their personality? Cool. **What about their personality makes them Latino? Why is this so important that an entire character has to be made for this?** Do you see now? If you had said "Hey, lets make a champion that takes influence from Día de Muertos" or something, sure why not. But you've literally done nothing but point out races and then failed to mention what makes Latino people distinct from them. So what if they're on 1/3rd of the habitable continents on this planet. People from all races live everywhere at this point. This is a video game that's not based on reality.
Hierros (NA)
: Latino Champions
Adding in an ethnicity simply because it isn't represented isn't progress. You're shoehorning it in at that point. Riot have always said they don't add in stuff simply because they don't have it yet. There has to be a **reason** for it. What does this race bring? Why is their race so linked to their character they need to be added? Where exactly in Runeterra are they from that they look like this??
: BTW why are you suddenly at 0 points? Last time I checked you had 8... Downvote squad doing its job
Best I saw I was at 6 but -8 now hahah. It's actually somewhat impressive in a pathetic sort of way. But it's fine I don't really care. Was worth it.
: A rock with goggly eyes that walked horizontally by hopping would be the best champion.
: There could be a Reverse Tallyiah skin where she is a rock and her E summons multiple Tallyiah faces on the ground.
[Pet rock Taliyah](https://www.google.com/search?q=pet+rock&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2mImkuevMAhWBI5QKHW0PDrwQ_AUIBygB&biw=1247&bih=459#tbm=isch&q=cute+pet+rocks)
Sukishoo (NA)
: Please stop re-posting this. Once is enough, you don't need to make it multiple times {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Sorry, I don't mean to spam it. People seem to like it and I'm only reposting because the last time someone derailed the thread. The user has been dealt with by moderators so I was trying again. EDIT: Oh look it appears they've done it again. Oh well. Worth a shot :) Sorry again for the spam.
Stiv1234 (EUW)
: How about Reverse {{champion:60}}? She would be a spider and her spiderlings are spiders instead. Jokes aside, hilarious idea.
Bahaha I'm imagining her spider form is her running around on all fours and her spiderlings as tiny Elise. I like it. But thanks man. Glad someone likes it.
Rioter Comments
Vorazun (OCE)
: 1 point. So close yet so far.
Dude you did so well. I'm sure you'll getting next time.
regonas (EUNE)
: Well, scores are as bizarre as always :D
Aww be happy. You at least beat me out by a point.
Show more

Lonely Flame

Level 40 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion