pwc2016 (NA)
: FUCK RIOT
i agree. fuck riot
: Why did Riot remove the Prestige Ahri emote from the Point shop?
because its ugly as shit they didnt want peoople wqastfing pp on such a garbage emote
: If you asked for TLDR on 4 fragments of sentences you must have the reading proficiency of a first grader How did you even read Riot's reasoning about Titan's Resolve?
> [{quoted}](name=Chíckens,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=I8pR1AIL,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-13T18:50:02.187+0000) > > If you asked for TLDR on 4 fragments of sentences you must have the reading proficiency of a first grader > > How did you even read Riot's reasoning about Titan's Resolve? mate tldr your fuckn comments or i wont read
: I haven't played it yet but as an ARAM mostly player, why would I pick poro king over ARAM if both are random, poro has just extra shit to take care of while doing the same as ARAM.
???????????????????? WTF AM I READING
: Making Poro King a random was terrible idea.
no. if its not random then we need bans. stay mad lmao
: Braum has 43 base DPS at 2 stars before armor kicks in. 200 stacks = 500% inc damage. 200 stack Braum = 258 single target DPS Anyone saying this is good on Braum is really dumb
Mudkiip (NA)
: Is it just me?
NO ITS NOT JUST FUCKING YOU
: Riot has not released a new tank in 28 months
tanks r boring af. the designers keep falling asleep everytiem they try to envision a kit for a tank. no wonder there hasnt been a new tank for ages
: Thornmail too good on certain champs like Braum. Also heres Titan Resolve that will be too good on Braum. ??? Could you also remove infinite stacking effects from tft, they ruin the game when you have Glacial Olaf abusing infinite attack speed boosts.
> [{quoted}](name=Azurereaper,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=I8pR1AIL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T20:26:59.487+0000) > > Thornmail too good on certain champs like Braum. > > Also heres Titan Resolve that will be too good on Braum. > > ??? fuckkn lmaod at their reasoning
: Fuck Marry Kill League of Legends Edition
What a stupid game. You should go outside and get some vit D
: Why Does Ludens Proc Spellshield?
not much you can do against ap malphite in aram. build some mr items idk no counterplay to 30 second oneshot
: What disappoints me about Aphelios
is his ugly ass ingame head. im permabanning that champ so i dont have to see something so botched
: Riot - "youll be demoted if you dont play a ranked game in 1 day." Also riot "Here, have this guy."
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=0002000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T21:42:04.233+0000) > > i dont blame you for only being this > > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} > > looks like a struggle.. 600 games wow It is rightfully owned. And I'm happy about it. I just play the video game. And of course I'm struggling. I'm playing with 250 ping from Japan. Come to think of it, I think i'm doing pretty good. But the thing is, my friends in the NA love playing with me. That is all that matters for now. The victorious skin is just for my collection.
youre bluffing about your {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=00020000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:19:04.863+0000) > > 600 games..... only this > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} Are you lonely in that server? i don't blame you.
i dont blame you for only being this {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}} looks like a struggle.. 600 games wow
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=000200000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:51:50.548+0000) > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} Imagine gloating over just by achieving plat in a notoriously low population server with zero competition. Sorry to say, your rank is statistically comparable to silver in NA with the proof posted here. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/75474881
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=0002000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:24:50.905+0000) > > Imagine gloating over just by achieving plat in a notoriously low population server with zero competition. > Sorry to say, your rank is statistically comparable to silver in NA with the proof posted here. > > https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/75474881 600 games..... only this {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:22:00.856+0000) > > judging from your > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} > > seems like you dont belong in said > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} > > > because over 600 games to get to said > > {{champion:33}} > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:55}} So is playing in the OCE with zero population/competition and typing cryptic nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=Crimson Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=00020000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-02T22:45:38.770+0000) > > So is playing in the OCE with zero population/competition and typing cryptic nonsense. {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}}
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mIzzAcY2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-30T23:14:09.929+0000) > > Bro, every time I turn on a stream, I see him. I watched Karasmai's stream last night, there's at least two or three games where there is Lee Sin. I just hopped on a random stream a while ago(Elite500 if you must know), and the current match has a Lee-Sin. I just ran through my match list and Lee is present about every 3 games. There were even times where there is a Lee in back to back games. I watched a number of streams today and he is always being played. If I watched, say 5 matches of say, 6 different streamers, at least 2 of each streamer's games would have a Lee-Sin. > > In contrast, I haven't seen a single Warwick anywhere in like a week. Judging from your responses, you don't play this game do you. Lee sin is the 104 place in champion performance out of 146. Stat wise, that is like saying "Kogmaw is viable in diamond" Just because everyone plays him doesn't mean they perform good or heck even win. "Making flashy plays" does not blow up the nexus by three judges giving a 10/10 like figure skating. Consistency does. Stuff like Kha'zix is VERY consistent. And warwick is 7th place in terms of performance. By the way.
judging from your {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}} seems like you dont belong in said {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}} because over 600 games to get to said {{champion:33}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:55}}
: How the hell did Riot manage to fuck this game up for 2 seasons?
games been fucked since season 4. but preseason 7 has fucked it up even more. season 10 will be the most fucked season imo when riot stops giving a shit about league and starts putting all their resources to project a and whatnot
Bultz (NA)
: It's time Riot had a hard look at player mods and removed them
just switch to reddit. this forums garbage anyways. you can say the r word on reddit but if you say it theres too many sjw mods. reddits less toxic than boards and theres much more people to discuss with, some threads have like 7k comments
Mártir (EUW)
: Please... Yuumi is unplayable, she sits ona 39%WR average, for so long.
XPnut (NA)
: Champion pricing - Why?
Thilmer (EUW)
: Olaf si so overpowered that people puts him in team when he has no sinergy.
Banuvan (NA)
: Why am I forced to change my username?
: TFT sucks now
this shit is more unfair than last set. all i see in ranked is people forcing ocean mage summoners, hyper roll predator or blademaster nocturne. those are the only 3 shit i see. nocturnes countered by pd so shit comp, preds cant be countered because theyre all fkn 3 stars and mages are countered by what? poison? LMAO they have a built in battery from ocean that gives that extra mana. crystal? ashe is garbage why even bother building her? like at least you can counter assassins with that bullshit 100% dodge crit strikes meanwhile FKN dragon claw is 50% mr. LOL this set is fucked. id rather play against dragons every game because that was the latest of the late game. fkn HR preds stomp early and win hard late, mages speak comes online once you get brand. disgusting champ that throws 1 ult and does 1.5-2k dmg by himself without items ???????????????????????????????
Akrid415 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-24T09:10:57.920+0000) > > Just play a meta champ? That SHOULDN'T be the answer though. I play champs I actually like and enjoy as a whole, not "hurr durr who's strong and will give the easy winz hurr durr."
> Or Irelia? Or Trynd? Or Yi? Or any derp damage dealing champ? I feel so useless when I'm not playing someone who can just mindlessly delete people in seconds. This game just seems to be "whoever deals the most damage in 2 seconds wins." Where the fuck has all the strategy gone? The chess like mindset that it took to win games is no longer here. I'm playing this game less and less due to the overly frustrating state it's in. It seriously just losing it's appeal. I feel like people with less skill are now climbing to ranks they don't belong in. I can't stand how it's just damage damage damage damage. Tower dives while your tower shoots spitballs at the enemy who's "tanking the shots" (at this rate even fucking Sona can tank a tower). How the hell do you guys have fun with this game? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
: Now that Worlds is over, can Lee Sin get nerfed?
: Add setting to remove Elemental Rift Effects.
same, its also ugly as shit. just give me normal sr visuals that weve had for 10 seasons. who the fk thought red sr would look nice
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ymBwHLo0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-24T20:52:01.972+0000) > > salty? Salty about what? That we get emotes that totally goes against everything being honourable is actually all about? That's not "salt", that's questioning rewards for being contradictive of what they are for.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ymBwHLo0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-25T01:25:12.893+0000) > > Salty about what? That we get emotes that totally goes against everything being honourable is actually all about? > That's not "salt", that's questioning rewards for being contradictive of what they are for. all i taste is salt
Nomsumer (NA)
: Why are the rewards for sportsmanship emotes that make you look bad when used?
Akrid415 (NA)
: Should I just play Yasuo?
Just play a meta champ?
: is my friend delusional??
dont duo with him. does he th ink he is challenger or something?
Aatchley (NA)
: Too much FrameDROPS. Game is not playable.
why isnt riot addressing this shit? This fps bs has been going on for 3 weeks. No reds have commented? dead game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Yautja wannabe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=em0zTzA6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-21T05:30:48.194+0000) > > I'm just saying. This item is broken. its actually a niche pick, while a few champions can put it to good use, its rather balanced > I've seen so many people (myself included) abuse this item, and for good reasons. It offers WAAAY too much split pushing and 1v1 potential. if its stats offer too much build to make it irrelevant (its really easy to do too) the fact you're calling it broken, instead of a power spike item, is problematic. > Especially on certain champs such as rengar and udyr. Please nerf this shit riot lmao I would of expected you to say tryndamere, and udyr. If rengar is building it, he's doing something wrong. An assassin shouldn't be building this. Considering you're reporting on it though - (you or your teammates) have screwed up far too much to make it a viable pick. Stop ;) Problem solved.
> If rengar is building it, he's doing something wrong. ?????????????????????????????????
: Why is sanguine blade a thing?
the fucking attack speed is INSANE. Howd they even release this item to live? Does anyone even teston pbe? or they just play to see new skins. fkn waste of space server and resources. just fix the fkn client already
EnsembIe (NA)
: The Sorry State of Mordekaiser's Skins
lord mordekaisers splash is fkn ugliest thing ive seen in myl ife. not including myself abomination
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:01:41.309+0000) > > {{champion:555}} A mediocre decent assassin support is proof they dont hate melee? Senna sends her regards by the way.
Tunneled? > playing a melee carry is basically impossible bot. {{champion:555}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xriv3uIQ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:58:37.951+0000) > > THEY UPDATED IT. DO YOU FEEL THE SAME WITH CHAMPION REWORKS? > > people like you is the reason we cant have nice things Incidentally, yes, I have a good reason. EVERY change, every new cosmetic, every little detail added to the client, has a cost. Every time they add any feature to the client, whether it was the updated look to the lobby, or the TFT area, the client becomes slower and buggier. AND ESPECIALLY, that @#$%^ area where the RP icon is, and the Loot icon. Don't you ever notice that you log in and it takes a few minutes for Loot icon to appear, and you need to swap to the store and back? And that until everything in the client has loaded, you can't really use it, even for chat? (Did you notice the past two weeks, when there was the extra "My Shop" icon, that that also needed to load in before the client was fully functional?) Fancy icons have a resource cost. The client is already slow and buggy.
i dont disagree. theyve already announced mid season that the client is getting a rework in the next few months. My clients always fucked as well
: > [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xriv3uIQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:07:56.313+0000) > > you have to find a problem with everything? fuck sake Um. That would better be applied to the one who found a problem with the previous image, and decided to change it. Right?
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xriv3uIQ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:25:04.532+0000) > > Um. That would better be applied to the one who found a problem with the previous image, and decided to change it. Right? THEY UPDATED IT. DO YOU FEEL THE SAME WITH CHAMPION REWORKS? people like you is the reason we cant have nice things
: tanks are anti fun, they are the most boring to play and play against, they make assassins and bruisers absolute "which is a good 30% of the champions. hopefully riot realizes this before season 10 starts.
> [{quoted}](name=Greenlightx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lymuazsh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:16:50.775+0000) > > tanks are anti fun, they are the most boring to play and play against, they make assassins and bruisers absolute "which is a good 30% of the champions. hopefully riot realizes this before season 10 starts. ok
: "RP has a new look." - WHY?
you have to find a problem with everything? fuck sake
: Riot hates melee, they just keep showing it more and more. As if it wasnt already obvious by the fact that playing a melee carry is basically impossible bot.
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:43:09.081+0000) > > Riot hates melee, they just keep showing it more and more. As if it wasnt already obvious by the fact that playing a melee carry is basically impossible bot. {{champion:555}}
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
both season 8 and 9 were the darkest years in leagues history
: Not all marksman are ADCs(bot laners) and not all ADCs(bot laners) are marksman. * Senna is a marksman designed to be a support and she will be balanced around that primary role, meaning that her ADC potential will be nerfed if people favor that over playing her support. * Kindred is a marksman played in the jungle. * Corki is (I believe) a marksman played mid. * Teemo is (I believe) a marksman played top. And then you have AD melee champions like Yasuo and Zed, who people will play bot, and APCs like Ekko and mages played bot lane as well. The term "marksman" doesn't automatically make a champion a bot laner. While the majority of marksman are designed to be played bot lane as ADCs, we can't always assume that that will be the same case for literally every new marksman champion. So, yes, Aphelios could be a mid laner.
GenoXx (NA)
: tbf, Senna's not easy yo play in game. So I'd say her popularity died down as quick as Taliyah's.
> [{quoted}](name=GenoXx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cKokdMeu,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:57:55.027+0000) > > tbf, Senna's not easy yo play in game. So I'd say her popularity died down as quick as Taliyah's. no its because shes a support, no one plays such a garbage role
: > [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cKokdMeu,comment-id=00090003,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:07:37.927+0000) > > Cute is a very relative term. I personally don't find him attractive, but others will. When making decisions about whether or not a champion is a good addition, I feel like cuteness or hotness should be relatively low on the list. Well some people's first complaint is "omg why another anime guy -_-" and I'm just picking up on that. Nobody went "omg another good looking girl" after Qiyana was released half a year after Neeko or Senna half another year after Qiyana. Now people are complaining about his "anime kpop" looks when the last male we've had that could fit that description was Kayn like 2 years ago. And before Kayn? Maybe Rakan, then without reaching, Talon in 2011. (Not including Jayce because I feel he has a more western aesthetic, Varus because he wasn't really a definition of bishonen on release, and Yasuo because imo he looks a bit older than the rest. BUT even if you chose to include any of these, the most recent of these is 6 years old.)
> [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cKokdMeu,comment-id=000900030000,timestamp=2019-11-19T19:27:09.612+0000) > > Well some people's first complaint is "omg why another anime guy -_-" and I'm just picking up on that. > > Nobody went "omg another good looking girl" after Qiyana was released half a year after Neeko or Senna half another year after Qiyana. > Now people are complaining about his "anime kpop" looks when the last male we've had that could fit that description was Kayn like 2 years ago. And before Kayn? Maybe Rakan, then without reaching, Talon in 2011. (Not including Jayce because I feel he has a more western aesthetic, Varus because he wasn't really a definition of bishonen on release, and Yasuo because imo he looks a bit older than the rest. BUT even if you chose to include any of these, the most recent of these is 6 years old.) because no offense, qiyana is ugly
: They released 5 champions last year. * None of them balanced. Each of them broken as fuck in pro play and solo queue alike. * Matchmaking still shit. * And trolls and inters still don't get punished. Thanks for giving me another reason to quit the game.
quit then, no ones forcing you to play
: Aphelios (New Champion) Bio Dropped
says hes a marskmen but wtf he doesnt look like adc. is he marksmen mid laner??
Rockyino (NA)
: Implying that ranked isn't for learning is a super toxic way to play a video game
noobs should play 5 bots to understand champ, draft to get at least 20 games of experience, ranked on a smurf for 50 games and climb to at least gold 1 with that champ and then play on their main. noobs shouldnt just first time a champ in ranked. so fkn sick of noobs making people lose lp because theyre shit at their champs and lane knowledge in ranked youre putting other peoples lp on the line, not fair to play ranked when youre a noob cos its basically ff cos theyre a liability so many noobs will matchmaking find true balance?
: Inigma, the phantasmal Thief [ Champion concept.]
kits too overloaded. like the concept though
Show more

Original Sin

Level 354 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion