: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-14T10:28:16.508+0000) > > and supports have been behind everyone else in levels and gold for years dont see us complaining Supports are built around that, junglers aren't.
> [{quoted}](name=big boi edri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-12-14T18:54:12.244+0000) > > Supports are built around that, junglers aren't. no their not
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T09:02:51.797+0000) > > you don't need a counter argument for simpfactssts and you're extremely immature Real question is, why is a Silver smurf player crying about Vayne? Why are you smurfing when you are SILVER? Must be bad at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TreehouseAt2119,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T00:30:49.688+0000) > > Real question is, why is a Silver smurf player crying about Vayne? Why are you smurfing when you are SILVER? Must be bad at the game. what basis do you have to assume my rank?
Emn263 (NA)
: {Can not select a champian when I finished my level 7 game}
close the league client through task manager it will close league then reopen it letting you select a champ you have to do this every time riot refuse to fix the client
: > [{quoted}](name=Tentacle Advisor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-14T04:42:15.758+0000) > > Believe it or not, it isn't due to the Jungle changes that made junglers weaker. Oh, no, no, no. > > What I hate the most about Jungling is when you have _**TWO LANES**_ with Jungle priority, early game (let's say Top and Mid Lane). And _**NEITHER ONE OF THEM**_ decides to leave their lane to help contest the Scuttle crab that you and the opposing Jungler are fighting over. _**DESPITE ME**_ (as the Jungler in the scenario) pinging it so much that I lose the ability to ping any further. > > That's what I hate about Jungling. Jungle can't carry anymore unless you're a Lee Sin, Olaf, or Rek'sai. You need to have a champ that can delete people at lv2-3 and has enough burst+CC to compensate for terrible laners, because junglers now fall off by lv5 if they don't pop off from lv2-3 ganks. You're always behind 2 levels of enemy laners, and if you can't 1v1 the enemy jungler they take all your camps and you become worse than a cannon minion without help from laners. You cannot duel laners other than the support or a losing adc anymore. I used to play jungle so I could be independent from garbage inters, but now you're completely dependent on at least 2 lanes doing well because all you're good for as jungler is getting winning lanes snowballed since you can't contest lanes on your own anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T05:28:13.846+0000) > > Jungle can't carry anymore unless you're a Lee Sin, Olaf, or Rek'sai. > > You need to have a champ that can delete people at lv2-3 and has enough burst+CC to compensate for terrible laners, because junglers now fall off by lv5 if they don't pop off from lv2-3 ganks. > > You're always behind 2 levels of enemy laners, and if you can't 1v1 the enemy jungler they take all your camps and you become worse than a cannon minion without help from laners. > > You cannot duel laners other than the support or a losing adc anymore. > > I used to play jungle so I could be independent from garbage inters, but now you're completely dependent on at least 2 lanes doing well because all you're good for as jungler is getting winning lanes snowballed since you can't contest lanes on your own anymore. and supports have been behind everyone else in levels and gold for years dont see us complaining
: You Know What I Hate The Most About Jungling?
junglers aren't weak stop being delusional
skylly (NA)
: a password is required to enter this room keeps apearing on my screen and never going away
just relog i had the same thing riot refuse to fix the client it's so laggy and so many black bars everywhere
floo (EUW)
: You needed quite a bit more than 30 games with the IP system as well.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FrTEdAt8,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-13T09:18:11.838+0000) > > You needed quite a bit more than 30 games with the IP system as well. ip was trash BE is better but they have a massive opportunity with the BE system they won't take it daily wins should be 100-500 and you should gain BE from each game also
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MNgnya93,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T05:56:36.227+0000) > > riven is the previous one does not count for this release this release brings out 3 dawnbringer skins {{champion:76}} {{champion:16}} and {{champion:43}} being limited and 5 nightbringer skins {{champion:523}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:8}}and 2 for {{champion:64}} after the event is over it will remain as 5 nightbringer and and only 2 dawnbringer No. After the event is over Prestige Lee isn't directly ava either. The previous two still count though, there's a total of 4 dawn and 6 night.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MNgnya93,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T15:25:15.196+0000) > > No. After the event is over Prestige Lee isn't directly ava either. > > The previous two still count though, there's a total of 4 dawn and 6 night. no the previous 2 do not count they are not part of this release
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:52:29.710+0000) > > vayne is extremely broken and you're delusional have a a nice day Only a delusional person doesnt provide counter arguments. If youre mad cuz ur bad, then git gud. 😂😂😂
> [{quoted}](name=TreehouseAt2119,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T17:41:32.522+0000) > > Only a delusional person doesnt provide counter arguments. > > If youre mad cuz ur bad, then git gud. 😂😂😂 you don't need a counter argument for simpfactssts and you're extremely immature
AhernfVy (NA)
: The whole game is an unmitigated disaster right now. Unless you like blowing people up in .25 seconds the game isn't for you anymore. Thank the Chinese and Riot's need to suckle at their teets.
> [{quoted}](name=AhernfVy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYw5XRbE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-13T05:37:48.806+0000) > > The whole game is an unmitigated disaster right now. Unless you like blowing people up in .25 seconds the game isn't for you anymore. Thank the Chinese and Riot's need to suckle at their teets. just play wu-kong and diana easiest champs to blow people up with
Subdue (NA)
: You get 50 Blue Essence for your first win of the day. Subsequent games only give XP, which results in level ups, which give you champion shards, which you can disenchant for more blue essence.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FrTEdAt8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:23:57.430+0000) > > You get 50 Blue Essence for your first win of the day. Subsequent games only give XP, which results in level ups, which give you champion shards, which you can disenchant for more blue essence. we dont get enough Be from game time it takes over 30 games to even get 1 3150 champ
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aj6vx7G9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:59:40.695+0000) > > just because a champion has a hood does not mean it has something to do with Assassin's Creed but the aesthetic is undeniable
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aj6vx7G9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-12T23:08:40.732+0000) > > but the aesthetic is undeniable no its not
Sukishoo (NA)
: There are 4 total dawnbringer skins... You forgot one. Riven, Nid, Karma and Soraka. Karma will be available for a limited time in the store but is to return at a later date (usually a year later) in the gemstore (and will be available in rerolls when that happens). So she will still be here just a more special style skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MNgnya93,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T23:16:06.579+0000) > > There are 4 total dawnbringer skins... You forgot one. > > Riven, Nid, Karma and Soraka. Karma will be available for a limited time in the store but is to return at a later date (usually a year later) in the gemstore (and will be available in rerolls when that happens). So she will still be here just a more special style skin. riven is the previous one does not count for this release this release brings out 3 dawnbringer skins {{champion:76}} {{champion:16}} and {{champion:43}} being limited and 5 nightbringer skins {{champion:523}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:8}}and 2 for {{champion:64}} after the event is over it will remain as 5 nightbringer and and only 2 dawnbringer
: WHAT ARE THOSE ?!
dude those are mechs their foot is not in their draven is tiny pilot in the head of the whole thing just like jax in the picture
: Freljord Sylas = Lore skin+ Assassin's Creed
just because a champion has a hood does not mean it has something to do with Assassin's Creed
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T21:36:58.687+0000) > > she doesn't need aoe shes broken already she can win full build against any adc in the game just off her W alone with no q or r needed vayne is braindead and very very broken Oh really? Just her W alone? That means she needs to auto attack them at 14 times with guisoos to kill a squishy? Vayne isnt broken, youre just a really bad player.
> [{quoted}](name=TreehouseAt2119,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T18:16:28.997+0000) > > Oh really? Just her W alone? > > That means she needs to auto attack them at 14 times with guisoos to kill a squishy? > > Vayne isnt broken, youre just a really bad player. vayne is extremely broken and you're delusional have a a nice day
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:52:26.814+0000) > > no not at all its just facts he objectibly looks bad It's subjective dude, not fact, to you he looks bad, to me he looks good.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T02:22:35.263+0000) > > It's subjective dude, not fact, to you he looks bad, to me he looks good. scene emo kid with daddy issues is not a good look thats a fact regardless in game he looks fine the splash is just terrible and also in gameplay he looks fucking awesome
: I wonder if the Sylas skin is... Canon
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vQ3YABVG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T02:24:18.735+0000) > > I wonder if the Sylas skin is... Canon his comic
: Sett is stepping into the Vain Glory district...
buff maffia boss guy with attractive asian female in the back ground yeah kinda yikes on that
: Something's wrong I can feel it
i bet riot make the bots and then act like its us
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:38:12.688+0000) > > he looks like an edgy emo scene kid with daddy issues if you like that that says alot bout you HAHAHAHA You're quite childish aren't you?
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:48:37.321+0000) > > You're quite childish aren't you? no not at all its just facts he objectibly looks bad
: Beautiful KDA Cosplay
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZqrgTEeV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:31:04.090+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/u2dlBkH.jpg > > I just wish they didn't have those ugly tattoos. Especially the chest tattoo. You can barely see her 1 studio gibli tattoo you're pansy get over yourself
: Holy shit he looks amazing.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:57:35.395+0000) > > Holy shit he looks amazing. he looks like shit
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:20:15.328+0000) > > 3-5 years is not a short rotation Why 3-5 years? This happens for one month, or 6, or even for one whole season. Then, it changes, and something else takes its place.
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:31:11.866+0000) > > Why 3-5 years? > This happens for one month, or 6, or even for one whole season. Then, it changes, and something else takes its place. yas kat yi tryn ryze all been broken for years and the relevant changes riot keeps making does nothing
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkJXPe3k,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-11T21:44:04.298+0000) > > Riot wont nerf champs or items that are broken {{champion:8}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:82}} ect and the nerfs to {{champion:86}} {{champion:13}} were meaningless and do nothing they need harsher nerfs lus items in this game are broken and all ap champs have way way to much damage an oriana can 400 hp with just Q and ludans and spam it every 5 seconds Oh look at that a tank player complaining about bruisers feels weird man.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkJXPe3k,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:10:42.953+0000) > > Oh look at that a tank player complaining about bruisers feels weird man. tanks are incredibly weak and their items are dogshit bruisers are tankier then tanks but can one shot you are you an idiot?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:31:45.036+0000) > > You actually thought they'd make a beast warrior that doesn't have a sex appeal? lol. He was obviously hinted at as being Vastaya; so he was going to be only partially a beast, mainly human with animal features. IKR. Im sick of anime ppl with animal ears. So wierd and cringey. Not cool at all. Animal human mix is overused and much too anime for my taste. I prefer a full beast/animal champ like Rengar, most yordles and other animal champs like Nasus and Renek. We have enough vastaya hybrids like Rakan and Xayah and Neeko, all of whom I actively despise and avoid due to their wretched anime horribleness. Yuck!!
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:50:24.307+0000) > > IKR. Im sick of anime ppl with animal ears. So wierd and cringey. Not cool at all. Animal human mix is overused and much too anime for my taste. I prefer a full beast/animal champ like Rengar, most yordles and other animal champs like Nasus and Renek. We have enough vastaya hybrids like Rakan and Xayah and Neeko, all of whom I actively despise and avoid due to their wretched anime horribleness. Yuck!! 61 dislikes from delusional pea brains feels bad man wish this champ was actually a beast not a emo cringe scene kid
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:27:15.194+0000) > > How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs? They intentionally keep some champs "OP", in a sort of rotation. Just look at Pyke for the whole S9 (and his new skins), or Kai'sa (same thing); and now Senna, or Ryze or Cassio, but some people will probably just argue that "it's just pre-season". They said that when Zoe first came out, btw. Anyway, you can also remember Riven and Vayne months ago, being OP for months: no hot-fixes, and not even fixes, since they stayed there for several patches, "inexplicably". This is also a trick to keep their own game "fresh", along with some well timed new skin releases. And besides, they can't use advanced math to actual try to find a decent, if not good, balance (eg., doubling Brand's passive straight away, for the whole S8, instead of accurately calculating the best value). There is also the reverse issue: they haven't any clue how to proper balance Yuumi, so they just deleted her 4 months or so ago. Not 4 weeks. Just a "mistake"? No, just remember what happened to Tahm, from broken to deleted. And only in the last patch, after months (again), they tried to resurrect Braum. 3 seasons (or more) of this. You can choose how to define the people working out there :D
3-5 years is not a short rotation
Ehhhh (EUW)
: What if you're the bot being put on peoples teams?
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LneAuli9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:33:17.228+0000) > > What if you're the bot being put on peoples teams? why downvote it when its a real issue that's ruining the game
Ehhhh (EUW)
: What if you're the bot being put on peoples teams?
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LneAuli9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:33:17.228+0000) > > What if you're the bot being put on peoples teams? beep boop you got me im a robot
Rioter Comments
: Buff frozen heart
double the attack speed slow double the armor
: When do you guys suppose the Ekko nerfs are?
lower damage on all items he builds lower damage on all abilities lower stun duration by half give all his abilities an extra 5 seconds and then do this to every other damage champion in the game
: It's almost like... _No, ChickenWrap didn't ever say I could do it by playing Varus. No!_
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjy8Ebqa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T19:13:55.420+0000) > > It's almost like... > > _No, ChickenWrap didn't ever say I could do it by playing Varus. No!_ ranked is out of the question for me when 99% of my losses are because of trash teams that int and feed if i can't climb playing what I want its pointless
juli144 (EUW)
: Yuumi "rework" buff or nearf? (yuumi mains pls ;D)
its not a rework its a nerf. she actually needs a full rework tho new Q W E R abilities so she because an actual champion not some afk bland boring garbage she is now
: Riot please give Mecha Jax a real weapon, this is silly
bro he has a staff in most his skins its the fishing one and he default thats not a weapon
: love how people bitch about getting shit for just playing the game . riot dont have to give you anything
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9x743bxT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T23:45:10.372+0000) > > love how people bitch about getting shit for just playing the game . riot don't have to give you anything actually they do they owe their players because without us their nothing just like every other business
: Guys, a permanent chatrestriction won't work
majority of people that get banned for chat related issues aren't trolls they just want to play the game and win but normally they get the trolls in their game or players that int or feed knowing that these trolls and inters wont get banned they flame or just be negative as a result and then they get banned instead riots punishment system faverious trolls and inters their bot program is useless. A permanent chat restriction would actually solve a lot of chat related negativity and it would also lead to inters and trolls being banned finally because if they can chat they int or troll games instead like you said i think that would push riot to finally fix the flawed punishment system that favorites the cause of most toxicity
: So Just to be clear, Riot nerfed Garen but didnt nerf mordekaiser ? like are u ok riot ?
Riot wont nerf champs or items that are broken {{champion:8}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:82}} ect and the nerfs to {{champion:86}} {{champion:13}} were meaningless and do nothing they need harsher nerfs lus items in this game are broken and all ap champs have way way to much damage an oriana can 400 hp with just Q and ludans and spam it every 5 seconds
Kavvu (EUW)
: Why do prestige points expire? This is complete BS.
whine whine buy packs of masterwork chests for prestige points simple as that you get 50 alone from the last 2 events that released there is a prwesti9ge point shop coming out next month for your leftovers
: Wasn't Kog known for standing still and shredding your health bar at some point? Great idea though XD
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2zm2QQ9l,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-11T06:10:50.270+0000) > > Wasn't Kog known for standing still and shredding your health bar at some point? Great idea though XD people stand still and auto because his attack speed gets to fast to orb walk or kite
: 550 is average. But he did say that she has to be within 550 range to do dmg. And shes 100% _single_ target dmg, and has no AOE abilities whatsoever. Sivir:500 range. Yet in teamfights her ricochet can crit the backline. Lucian : 500 range, But his Q, and R far outrange 550.
she doesn't need aoe shes broken already she can win full build against any adc in the game just off her W alone with no q or r needed vayne is braindead and very very broken
: Oh yes, true, forgot about Aatrox. Yeah if he isn't an human, she is way taller and bigger and so his sword too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uErkXo90,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:44:06.281+0000) > > don't play yuumi then? shes boring she has nothing helpful that better champs don't already have shes badly designed you might as well go afk playing that dogshit un interactive bland champion FOUND the Yummi hater ppl like you show me that you have no idea what the cat actually does// maybe instead of playing afk W Yummi you could actually play the game and see that shes not suppose to sit idle inside
> [{quoted}](name=KingJingaling42,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uErkXo90,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:53:31.603+0000) > > FOUND the Yummi hater ppl like you show me that you have no idea what the cat actually does// maybe instead of playing afk W Yummi you could actually play the game and see that shes not suppose to sit idle inside yuumi is braindead and badly designed nothing in her kit even remotely makes her a good champion she is objectively boring and is made for player who don't actually want to play nothing you say can defend against this they are facts yuumi is a dogshit champion period
: harrased everygame
don't play yuumi then? shes boring she has nothing helpful that better champs don't already have shes badly designed you might as well go afk playing that dogshit un interactive bland champion
: {{champion:92}} has the biggest sword under her ulti. Otherwise, it's {{champion:86}} and his sword is big, especially the one in his underpants. Very bigggg.
yeah soz but aatrox sword is darkin sized not human sized aatrox wins this and also trynd sword is bigger then garens and he holds it with 1 hand
: If you were given the job of making a new passive for Kog'Maw, what would you make it?
Hes called mini baron for a reason so i would say if you stand still while you auto you gain defensive stats and a big lifesteal bonus or some shit
HalexUwU (NA)
: How do you play against himerdinger adc?
nerf his Q cooldown so he can't just keep spamming out turrets remove conq from the game and ez pz wont ever see that unbalanced garbage anymore
: Mean while Vayne is the only champion in the game with no AOE anything, and shes the only ADC that cannot damage anything without being within 550 range. Most of her damage is physical anyways.
T0 CR4ZY (NA)
: Whether or not it is cringe, I'm still not wrong. Context SHOULD be included because there is a difference between an unjust ban and a ban that is just. Also I'm almost certain that if I included the stuff they said on the enemy team, then you would change sides. But it's sad that a hive mind like this community clearly doesn't even consider to look at the other side, hence you guys just agree with one another but don't realize there is a fault in this report system.
Show more

Ornn

Level 27 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion