Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you're playing as zed and don't know how to use your abilities, that's on you. > because all she needs to do is press zhonyas or she can just flash away from my ult or flash my Q guaranteeing minimal damage Oh no, a champion can use a 5 minute cooldown that every champion in the game has access to! > If I get hit by her full combo and she has <3200 gold item>, and I don't have <1300 gold item>, I will die or be forced to back Do you understand just how ridiculous you sound right now? One thing I will agree with is that TP shouldn't drop from minions. It's far too swingy when it happens, and can win a lane by RNG alone. But most of what you're complaining about comes down to you needing to git gud.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2yEJw1ZK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T22:40:12.257+0000) > > If you&#x27;re playing as zed and don&#x27;t know how to use your abilities, that&#x27;s on you. > > Oh no, a champion can use a 5 minute cooldown that every champion in the game has access to! > > Do you understand just how ridiculous you sound right now? > > One thing I will agree with is that TP shouldn&#x27;t drop from minions. It&#x27;s far too swingy when it happens, and can win a lane by RNG alone. But most of what you&#x27;re complaining about comes down to you needing to git gud. She can still out play me by pressing zhonyas though.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7tEZN4fY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T08:49:30.334+0000) > > Eyyy tell em. Put him in the dirt. Hey knock it off. The point of the PB boards is for people to share their ban information and receive feedback about their chat. It is not for us to have a party and dance over their corpse mocking them for being punished.
He seems really harassing and annoying in game so no remorse for that dude.
: When you're playing a tank you should be winning lane by default, because you have the resolve tree, and the resolve tree pretty much autowins lane.
: Fiora and Zoe problems. @Riot Pls See this..
So apparently Fiora's bullshit parry is good gameplay?
Leylania (EUW)
: Asking to report someone is considered harassment and therefor toxic. Means the ban is justified and there will be no way for you to get the account back.
: Permanently banned without even using a swear word
: Lee sucks from a 800k Lee Sin main
He could use some slight buffs.
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y57zc5T8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T02:10:55.336+0000) > > Who said flash had a 100% pick rate? "flash has an almost 100% pickrate" you should learn how to read the giant title before clicking on things
: Flash has almost 100% pick rate but havent received any changes for years
: so dont play the game....thanks for the advice. Nah I think I will go with getting his ass nerfed. It is already being discussed with people
Nvm I just realised its lopunny777
: So fucking hard to carry in this meta.
When you're playing a tank top and your bot lane feeds the enemy vayne. /ffenter/ffenter/ffenter/ffenter/ffenter/ffenter/ffenter
: New healthbars made layering CC alot harder. Can this please be fixed?
Don't worry. We rioters are professionals and will fix this issue shortly next year.
Rioter Comments
: Nerf Zed
Zed starts off really weak so he doesn't get penalised unless he makes a mistake. The only way to penalise a good zed player is to make sure he does not penalise you for your mistakes such as: Over extending Not respecting Underestimating Not buying zhonyas/not getting stopwatch in your runes which is greedy And trying to poke him. Don't poke zed while his w is up otherwise he will out trade you and win the lane.
çõdy (NA)
: Banned Wrongfully for MMR Boosting.
Good. Thanks for banning him riot.
Nayzumi (NA)
: Yes, please buff Yasuo so I can stop getting this in my games.
Jamaree (NA)
: You could get better?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAHbKL2b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T06:33:39.428+0000) > > You could get better? Maybe my team could be better instead
Rioter Comments
: You are deliberately picking the most innocent statement amidst a swathe of OP's negativity to make some half-hearted jab at Riot's punishment system. You shouldn't treat this stuff like it's a joke.
I think you should take a chill pill
: I've highlighted a few lines of chat that would cause someone to receive a suspension. Owntrolf: nice cheats Owntrolf: k Owntrolf: afk now Owntrolf: my team is shit Owntrolf: enjoy ban Owntrolf: noob hackers Owntrolf: report hacks Owntrolf: report lee Owntrolf: teleport hacks Owntrolf: lee has stealth hacks Owntrolf: nice hacks Owntrolf: reported You repeatedly accuse people of hacking, calling for them to be reported, and threatening that they will be banned. If you continue this behavior, your next punishment will be a permanent ban.
So you get a 2 week ban for saying "k" LMAO
: Yasuo being a terrible champion :)
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ueLVjuwN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T04:58:09.527+0000) > > Yasuo being a terrible champion :) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Perma banned refund on rp and etc since account is no longer able to be used
: I don't understand how to play this game anymore.
Playing udyr was the biggest mistake you did
Barkley (NA)
: Just because his win rate isn't great, doesn't mean he's not cancer to play against. There's a difference between an unfun champion and an OP champion. Even if Yasuo's win rate was 2%, he's still cancerous to play against.
Like I said, yasuo is unfun to play against if you're bad.
: Zoey and Yasuo really put me off playing league
Yasuo sucks so I think it's just you.
: The chances of the boards swaying the Yasuo buffs are extremely slim. He is very weak right now.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:56:24.393+0000) > > The chances of the boards swaying the Yasuo buffs are extremely slim. > He is very weak right now. I disagree I think yasuo should not be a playable champion and we should nerf him more. - bronze player.
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:49:48.704+0000) > > I don&#x27;t have trouble against yasuo because I know how to play against him and I don&#x27;t suck like you do. L2P have your tantrum, all you are doing is throwing a fit for attention, so have fun proving why yasuo players are seen as whiney babies. Good night
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:51:41.541+0000) > > have your tantrum, all you are doing is throwing a fit for attention, so have fun proving why yasuo players are seen as whiney babies. > Good night (:
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:44:09.704+0000) > > Most people are just lieing when they say yasuo doesn&#x27;t need buffs just because they don&#x27;t like him just like the people are saying zoe is fine while having a 99% banrate in korea... A thing about balance is you need to have the champion be viable, fun to play, and fair against the opponent, and yasuo has left a lasting impression of being overtuned, fun to play, but one of the worst things to play against, on top of the random newbies that try him and think they can be the next rank 1, there is a large player base that dread his return.
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:48:15.892+0000) > > just like the people are saying zoe is fine while having a 99% banrate in korea... > A thing about balance is you need to have the champion be viable, fun to play, and fair against the opponent, and yasuo has left a lasting impression of being overtuned, fun to play, but one of the worst things to play against, on top of the random newbies that try him and think they can be the next rank 1 I don't have trouble against yasuo because I know how to play against him and I don't suck like you do. L2P
abca98 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:40:11.408+0000) > > Nah. I still can play a ton of other fun champs. Just disappointed that I can&#x27;t play yasuo cause he&#x27;s so fucking bad. Good. Keep that attitude. Play healthier things. Escaping from the hole of toxicity you put yourself in isn't easy, but I'm sure that if you try, both your team and you enemies will thank you for not playing tilt-inducing champs.
> [{quoted}](name=abca98,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:45:52.431+0000) > > Good. Keep that attitude. Play healthier things. Escaping from the hole of toxicity you put yourself in isn&#x27;t easy, but I&#x27;m sure that if you try, both your team and you enemies will thank you for not playing tilt-inducing champs. Yasuo is tilt inducing if you're bad. Unlucky mate.
: Your post is the exact reason people circlejerk and hate Yasuo to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:42:37.881+0000) > > Your post is the exact reason people circlejerk and hate Yasuo to begin with. People like you are the reason why I'm mad.
: Most of the replies I see on here are from people that are decent skilled yasuo players saying themselves that the changes are too much, while there are others saying they should start with the mr buffs, and go from there, and another where they were saying they were fine with the buffs, but remove his ult interaction with towers where is ulting you under tower without taking turret shots for it. There is no reason to make his winrate go from 45% to 55%+ in one patch. And what makes your experience so special? I don't think anyone asked for the {{champion:154}} rework, and they nerfed him HARD because of how strong they made him {{champion:266}} is my favorite and he is still in the bin waiting to be retconned as a sparkling vampire Meanwhile as a top laner, it is so difficult to have any control over the game in the state it is. And I will probably be taking a break from league because of it. But I am not gunna throw a hissy because things aren't going my way. Make your bed, and sleep in it.
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:42:19.761+0000) > > Most of the replies I see on here are from people that are decent skilled yasuo players saying themselves that the changes are too much, while there are others saying they should start with the mr buffs, and go from there, and another where they were saying they were fine with the buffs, but remove his ult interaction with towers where is ulting you under tower without taking turret shots for it. > > There is no reason to make his winrate go from 45% to 55%+ in one patch. > > And what makes your experience so special? > I don&#x27;t think anyone asked for the {{champion:154}} rework, and they nerfed him HARD > {{champion:266}} is my favorite and he is still in the bin waiting to be retconned as a sparkling vampire > Meanwhile as a top laner, it is so difficult to have any control over the game in the state it is. > And I will probably be taking a break from league because of it. > > But I am not gunna throw a hissy because things aren&#x27;t going my way. > Make your bed, and sleep in it. Most people are just lieing when they say yasuo doesn't need buffs just because they don't like him
Weedbro (NA)
: yes! another yasuo bites the dust.
> [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:37:44.623+0000) > > yes! another yasuo bites the dust. Nah. I still can play a ton of other fun champs. Just disappointed that I can't play yasuo cause he's so fucking bad.
Jobriq (NA)
: your tears fill me with joy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jobriq,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=avl6hOAa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:38:33.263+0000) > > your tears fill me with joy. You never getting to a high elo fills me with joy.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:13:19.606+0000) > > Pls keep being ignorant. I love it. Might want to look in a mirror mate, or at least look up what ignorant means. I'm trying to tell you this is the absolute best time to put more effort into learning your champion of choice. He is weak and has buffs on the way, you could boost your win rate with Yasuo significantly by putting more effort into your mechanics now before the buff goes live. Then again I'm trying to talk to an angry Yasuo main, so I'm not sure what I expected. Maybe I am the ignorant one.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:15:43.518+0000) > > Might want to look in a mirror mate, or at least look up what ignorant means. I&#x27;m trying to tell you this is the absolute best time to put more effort into learning your champion of choice. He is weak and has buffs on the way, you could boost your win rate with Yasuo significantly by putting more effort into your mechanics now before the buff goes live. > > Then again I&#x27;m trying to talk to an angry Yasuo main, so I&#x27;m not sure what I expected. Maybe I am the ignorant one. Oh. Sorry I thought you were saying that yasuo is op and doesn't need buffs. My bad lol
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:06:42.499+0000) > > Wrong. I&#x27;m already good with him. He&#x27;s jut really weak and he needs buffs. Keep being ignorant You may be "good", but you have a lot to learn if you can't make him work anyway. I've put in the effort to learn my main when he was weak, and I highly recommend you do the same if you truly want to be good at playing Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:12:00.666+0000) > > You may be &quot;good&quot;, but you have a lot to learn if you can&#x27;t make him work anyway. I&#x27;ve put in the effort to learn my main when he was weak, and I highly recommend you do the same if you truly want to be good at playing Yasuo. Pls keep being ignorant. I love it.
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:06:42.499+0000) > > Wrong. I&#x27;m already good with him. He&#x27;s jut really weak and he needs buffs. Keep being ignorant You may be "good", but you have a lot to learn if you can't make him work anyway. I've put in the effort to learn my main when he was weak, and I highly recommend you do the same if you truly want to be good at playing Yasuo.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:12:00.666+0000) > > You may be &quot;good&quot;, but you have a lot to learn if you can&#x27;t make him work anyway. I&#x27;ve put in the effort to learn my main when he was weak, and I highly recommend you do the same if you truly want to be good at playing Yasuo. Still wrong. I played other champs and I stomp with them but for yasuo he's just so weak and can't do anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:03:23.183+0000) > > Yassuo had 55% winrate with over 800 games with yasuo. This season yassuo has 45% winrate. Pls buff yasuo xddddddd As I said, if you're legitimately good with a champion you can play them effectively even when they are in a weakened state. I'm not saying Yasuo doesn't need buffs, only that you should be taking the time to learn him now. Learn to play a weak champ and you'll do far better once said champ gets buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:04:50.188+0000) > > As I said, if you&#x27;re legitimately good with a champion you can play them effectively even when they are in a weakened state. I&#x27;m not saying Yasuo doesn&#x27;t need buffs, only that you should be taking the time to learn him now. Learn to play a weak champ and you&#x27;ll do far better once said champ gets buffs. Wrong. I'm already good with him. He's jut really weak and he needs buffs. Keep being ignorant
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-09T23:58:15.434+0000) > > Not possible to make yasuo work right now. Hes just garbage. Huh, didn't realize a garbage champ could still have players playing them with a positive win rate. I'm not making a statement on Yasuo's balance state, I'm saying he can still be made useful if you take the time to learn how. If a meta shift like this makes your personal win rate drop so much as to call the champ garbage it just means you've been coasting off the champion's strengths and need a wake up call.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:01:43.004+0000) > > Huh, didn&#x27;t realize a garbage champ could still have players playing them with a positive win rate. > > I&#x27;m not making a statement on Yasuo&#x27;s balance state, I&#x27;m saying he can still be made useful if you take the time to learn how. If a meta shift like this makes your personal win rate drop so much as to call the champ garbage it just means you&#x27;ve been coasting off the champion&#x27;s strengths and need a wake up call. Yassuo had 55% winrate with over 800 games with yasuo. This season yassuo has 45% winrate. Pls buff yasuo xddddddd
: If you're legitimately good with any champion you can do well with them, even when they are weak. If you can't make Yasuo work when he's weak don't blame bronze players, blame yourself for not sitting down to learn.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UZubFNqd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T23:57:00.437+0000) > > If you&#x27;re legitimately good with any champion you can do well with them, even when they are weak. If you can&#x27;t make Yasuo work when he&#x27;s weak don&#x27;t blame bronze players, blame yourself for not sitting down to learn. Not possible to make yasuo work right now. Hes just garbage.
Rioter Comments
: You've said that you main zed before but w.e
You went 19/7/5 as katarina Katarina is actually more broken than zed. Did you know that? Take a look at the tier list
: Actually no, as a mage id just like to walk into lane without getting chunked for 80% of my hp. But ok You literally go on all my posts bc you are a zed main and must protect him I g
Actually. Why am I wasting time speaking to you lol. I'm just going to leave you.
: Actually no, as a mage id just like to walk into lane without getting chunked for 80% of my hp. But ok You literally go on all my posts bc you are a zed main and must protect him I g
: Actually no, as a mage id just like to walk into lane without getting chunked for 80% of my hp. But ok You literally go on all my posts bc you are a zed main and must protect him I g
Yes. If you walk into his weq combo then yes, that will happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=REPORTYASUOXD,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cUtZ3p71,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T02:40:22.312+0000) > > You didn&#x27;t get the joke Jokes are funny.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cUtZ3p71,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T02:40:51.313+0000) > > Jokes are funny. Exactly
Show more

REPORTYASUOXD

Level 35 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion