: > [{quoted}](name=Zullar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gdxOo3t4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-24T00:25:47.126+0000) > > The pro's don't play Jinx so if anything she will be buffed. > > The balance team seems to primarily balance around pro play. So sad :/
: Vayne E is SUPER easy to land, and to make it worse, it's a great ability even if she doesn't pin a target to a wall
The amount of times Vaynes save an enemy with a bad Condemn is twice as many times as she lands a wall stun lmao
: troll
This whole thread is troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020005000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T18:17:19.453+0000) > > Did you just admit EUNE sucks lmao? > > I mean, we knew that already but still OOOOH SORRY MILORD, MY BAD I WAS BORN IN A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T USE ENGLISH AS A 1ST LANGUAGE, MY FUCKIN BAD. And now, you're reported. Holy fuckin shit....
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=000200050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T20:10:39.086+0000) > > OOOOH SORRY MILORD, MY BAD I WAS BORN IN A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T USE ENGLISH AS A 1ST LANGUAGE, MY FUCKIN BAD. > > And now, you're reported. Holy fuckin shit.... I’m not dumbing my posts down further so you can understand. Next time you see me post, just don’t reply. Easy. Then you won’t be intimidated by “bigly” words
: talon needs a large delay, and to be melee range and still ends up with less overall damage done. lvl 3 talon has a massive delay and sucks vs ranged champs pre 6, talon woulda done around 250 damage full combo to malz do to malzs passive blocking the front of the w. and malz woulda walked away avoiding the back end anyway. _____ Talon woudla hit the out w(-90%) for around 6 damage, the in q for around 75 damage,and the auto for around 75 damage. She did 4x that amount and through armor. Damage is done and HOW it was done. Btw qiyanna q is absolutly massive. Its hitbox is ridiculous its morgs q but without the delay.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: I hope I'm not the only one that is seeing all the screw ups he made as Malzahar? Screw up, get punished. Any assassin would 1 shot you there if you didn't had the passive up, and since Qiyana's E breaks your passive, playing against her is like playing without it. She just makes it obvious how early an assassin can bend you over if you're showing that much disrespect. EDIT: Ahri is a mage assassin hybrid, not a pure assassin. If you class Ahri as a pure assassin, you can just as well class Diana there just as well. And Azir was nerfed this patch because he was too good of a midlaner in high elo. Just because yolo que is different than high elo and pro play doesn't mean certain classes are bad.
Lmfao for real though. Are these the kinds of people who argue against me when I say Malz is fine and slightly too strong atm? THESE kinds of players?? Also, everything Qiyana did here is exactly what Talon would do to you at Level 2.
: Nerf Pyke?
Buff Pyke, shouldn’t balance around people who play with their monitors off.
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
Remember when Yorick got nerfed for being too good in Bronze and you guys complained about that too? No winning really
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T10:53:52.085+0000) > > So how many of y’all quitting over this then? > > None? K > > Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right I did xd The fact that there is just one ridiculous cash grab coming after another showed (or more, confirmed to) me that they actually don't give a fuck about this game anymore apart from how much money they can make until the last player leaves. Won't take long until more and more players realize that.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:00:53.472+0000) > > I did xd > > The fact that there is just one ridiculous cash grab coming after another showed (or more, confirmed to) me that they actually don't give a fuck about this game anymore apart from how much money they can make until the last player leaves. > > Won't take long until more and more players realize that. Oh boy, a level 34 account who can’t stop posting on league forums despite “quitting” what are the odds. The fact you have to prove you quit but still log in here is even more sad than my first fact, lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T10:53:52.085+0000) > > So how many of y’all quitting over this then? > > None? K > > Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right "Hey dude, I heard you want to play LoL, well, don't...they are as greedy as EA" "No I want to play LoL" "Ok but don't give money to these bastards" "Ok" Also I'm quitting league because of these all small bad changes. So...you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020005,timestamp=2019-08-21T23:51:01.804+0000) > > "Hey dude, I heard you want to play LoL, well, don't...they are as greedy as EA" > "No I want to play LoL" > "Ok but don't give money to these bastards" > "Ok" > > Also I'm quitting league because of these all small bad changes. > > So...you're wrong. Yeah I bet. Totally not being facetious
: Take me back to the good old days when i was the best player in the world
Eedat (NA)
: Y'all just really, ***really*** suck at playing unfavorable matchups. I dunno maybe it's because I've mained {{champion:62}} for so long who gets bodied in lane against the majority of tanks and fighters that you just get used to not inting your face off. Oh I'm playing Wu and they picked {{champion:122}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} etc? I'll just sit back, let them push, and wait for them to fuck up or for help to come. I can push back out and reset when I have a big enough wave. Use some basic wave management and proper back times and you'll be down some, but not out of the game. Or just int your face off then cry about it. Idrc but you people need to stop crying because you int every time you don't go 3/0 in lane
: Lucian does build it, it just isn't a core item. It's more so for if you're snowballing
I’d love to see where you got this from then. Because based on personal experience, crit Lucian is the snowball build currently and lolanalytics doesn’t recognize Shojin Lucian like...anywhere. Shojin on an ADC is a good way to throw your lead.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T10:53:52.085+0000) > > So how many of y’all quitting over this then? > > None? K > > Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right So if people disagree with the US government claiming video games cause violence, there's just a cognitive dissonance present, which means they're right? That's not how it works mate.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-21T14:21:13.042+0000) > > So if people disagree with the US government claiming video games cause violence, there's just a cognitive dissonance present, which means they're right? > That's not how it works mate. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? You guys still play and frequent the “scummy” place Riot owns while complaining about “scummy” practices but it always leads to no action. Cry more Enjoying how the only reply so far has been to my edit. Guess I struck a nerve with most of the users here.
: I think this mostly removes the skill needed to position with him now. Currently you have to dodge CC while staying in range to keep your damage, but now you’ll just be able to keep pressing W off cool down late game since it doesn’t matter if you’re stunned or silenced (unless you die of course). It’s like.. why bother having a cool down if it’s going to essentially always be on again? Just nerf the minion damage early game if the problem is his pushing power and keep the champion intact.
Aurelion’s stars hitbox is so ridiculously forgiving that positioning is trivial anyways. Especially with Rylai’s I personally want to play this iteration of Aurelion. I love the guy for his character. His pseduo-jungle gameplay and being hardcountered by Qiyana, Kass, or most other assassins is super unfun and what stops me from playing him more often. Not to mention he generally plays as a burst mage currently anyways. RQ and two boops with passive is enough to nuke any non-tanks to base. He’s as much as a “DPS mage” as Azir is (when Azir just QER’d you and you died)
: If you're going to change Aurelions W you might aswell change his passive.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAqrnPRa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-21T06:55:37.255+0000) > > Well making few hundreds of mains sad, while opening the champ to thousands sound reasonable. You do realise this change completely ruins his playstyle of being a Kiting DPS Mage? You don't need to be an old Aurelion Sol Main to know this. What they are proposing for Aurelion Sol literally makes no sense as it doesn't work with the rest of his Kit. You will find yourself constantly activating and deactivating W with a 3 or so Second Cooldown and that's delaying your biggest damaging ability. This change is just plain out dumb, even as a non Aurelion Player I know this. Aurelion doesn't need a burst oriented change for his W. If they wanted to achieve making him more easier to play or be more playable in general for the rest of the playerbase they could of done this through minor improvements. * Allowing him to change direction when using E. * Maybe allowing him to change direction when using Q. Just rough suggestions, Aurelion Sol isn't suppose to be an easy champion. So these current changes aren't needed.
It’s literally 2 seconds down time at level 9 Need I remind you currently CC sucks your stars in for 4 seconds. This is a buff
: Riot only fixed death recap because they planned to add a cash grab system to it.
So how many of y’all quitting over this then? None? K Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right
: I feel like fixing the death recap was a waste of time and energy.
I can actually see what 7 sources of damage from Qiyana killed me, tyvm. New death recap is far more “useful” in damage breakdown. Now, if I had more defensive options in store, that would be great
Abandon (OCE)
: And we're back here again... another nerf/change for Aatrox.
So Sion also received several nerfs to his kit, guess his rework failed too. Time to revert. Wait, no, that’s not how reworks work you ding dong
: Kindred is one of the most absolutely unfun, stat checky designs in the game
Unfun statchecky toxic overloaded cancer degenerate power budget hypermobile %HP damage ZoeYasuoRiven Did i put enough buzzwords for a Boards post now?
: A balanced champion gets buffed
Anyone want to explain Karma then? Because she got a buff, got her buff reverted, and then got a net nerf because it turned out she was low-key too strong anyways. Reverting a buff doesn’t always return them back to a “balanced” state. A lot of champions are underrated and all it takes is a buff to get people to recognize that they’re actually strong.
: Allow me to throw my hat into the "I hate hextech" posts.
I mean, they could just tweak the duration 2 Hextechs gives. They aren’t as autowin as you make them out to be, but they definitely get a lot of value at 2 units compared to 4. Also, a very useful addition in punishing the stale 1 corner set up
: I was a user of Malphite Jungle and in that sense the minirework hurt him badly, the new W does not clean as well as the old one.
As someone who didn’t Malphite jungle til now, he seems to clear right up there with other fast clearers like Kayn and Eve.
: see this requires attention to detail and effort like the old days of league of timing jungle buffs and everything else
As if manual jungle camp timings weren’t completely asinine lmao
: Why do people think flex is just norms?
Because nobody holds any stakes in flex when you can 5 man cheese to diamond. It’s basically draft with a yearly chroma
: Opinion : Be it popular or unpopular about Qiyana
Qiyana needs more nerfs. Her burst is too reliable to be doing that much damage
: Many people in my friend list are not playing this game anymore.
You don’t realize you’re the anomaly that plays the same game for several years? Despite having a sample size in the hundreds? Fucking lol
: If you like Moba genre you shouls try Dota2. It has some learning curve and also some issues but it still less shitty than LoL. Smite is also very good alternative and I think it easier for lol player to get into. There are many good games which will get released this year so you have a plenty options to choose from. Me personally is waiting for CoD MW
: Can Beta rewards be USEFUL please?
Multiple icons are a dumb reward. We can only equip one at a time, so why do we have multiple worthless badges?
: Thats literally every rework ever. Riot hates sustain damage champs. Aatrox reworked into a oneshot piece of shit, swain reworked into a oneshot piece of shit, even shen mini reworked from outsustaining and winning by attrition with Q and poke wittling u down into a oneshot piece of shit. Every new champ is a oneshot piece of shit: kai'sa, sylas, neeko, qiyana, akali, irelia. Only adcs are allowed to deal sustain dmg but even then it's sustained burst dmg since they kill u in three autos. God do i miss the times when ignite was REQUIRED to have kill pressure in lane but i can already foresee the downvotes and dozens of comments how dmg is now the lowest it has ever been when in reality there were like two champions oneshotting u and everyone hated the shit out of it: rengar and leblanc. Crit rengo, AP lich bane rengo there were so many r%%%%% tier oneshot builds on rengo. Now being able to one combo people at lvl 3 is a given. HP regen used to mean something. Playing for lategame by rushing a cutlass toplane to outustain a losing matchup and get to your items. Not doable when lategame hits 12 minutes into the game. Mana pots for sustain in lane.
I’d love to see Swain 1 shot someone in his current state. Out of your list, Qiyana is the only true one shot PoS. The rest take several seconds to take you down and usually involves hitting a skillshot that you should’ve dodged. Qiyana is kinda BS because her E makes her combo unavoidable. Like Akali’s old R
Xyzyk (NA)
: Open Letter From A Pissed Off Player
Stay mad your old point and clicks actually take skill now
PzyXo (EUW)
: What about your mother fucking adcs using grasp ?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=95cBn4Ua,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:06:52.422+0000) > > What about your mother fucking adcs using grasp ? Grasp is a joke on ADCs. I’ve tried it several times on Caitlyn (easiest to get stacks on) and there is zero reason to pick it over Fleet. At best, you’re getting a Ruby Crystal worth of gold in HP in a full length game. Fleet has better syngergy with RPC
Brodka (NA)
: Will Draven ever be nerfed?
He’s a 4* carry unit with no AoE or utility - the fuck else is to do?
: Jungle...
And you finally realized playing AFK farm simulator puts you and your team behind.
: Thanks riot. Played since season 2, finally quitting this garbage heap.
So season 9 assassins making you quit when assassins were even stronger in season 4? Right Especially with most assassins still having delays in which they can kill you. Cy@ next week
: > [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tmwzKuth,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T22:57:00.222+0000) > ... Older champs without 3 dashes, 2 shields, 3 life bars, 2 forms of invisibility, and hyper carry potential are useless. > ... > {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} I am having that problem with my Main (Malzhar). His rework was supposed to give him a shield to help with enemy CC, which was nerfed 3 times to a 1 pop AA balloon. With no Dash, no escapes, no invisibility, no late game scaling, no true damage, and completely nerfed pets that literally die under 1 enemy AOE effect, his game is basically a 50/50 shot based NOT on my play but whether or not my team will win. Let me say it again... IF my team was going to win ANYWAY... then yea. we win. otherwise not. I simply cannot carry in this game with this champ. Late game, he gets burst down INSTANTLY, doesn't matter if he has a shield. Too many champs have hypermobility, yet Malzahar base speed was nerfed. His AA range was nerfed. Why can't riot do something and buff him already.
Yeah, let’s not talk about buffing the uniteractive mess that is Malz.
: Monsters don't break Garen's passive at level 1 now.
I mean, it will be horrendously bad but yes, Garen can now jungle with the changes
enshine (NA)
: i n v i n c i b i l i t y on a B A S I C A B I L I T Y
22 second CD btw Vulnerable from behind btw Heavy self slow btw 80 mana cost on a low mana champ btw Only does 1 auto’s worth of damage over 1.5 seconds btw. Worse when empowered, BY THE WAY.
: DO NOT BUFF PANTHEON RIOT
I mean, he is weak though. The fact you can dash/flash his W is also ridiculous. The fact bruiser build only works (bruiser builds work on everyone who’s garbage, even release Elise) is a testament how gutted his damage is. He lost his lane bully status and got nothing in exchange for late game. I don’t want lane bully Panth back, but I definitely want to do something late game.
: You don't really play eve in games besides one or two, though i myself stopped playing her a while ago because other ap junglers do her job better so there is literally no point to picking new eve eve over every other jungle option available. I stand by my assessment that old eve was a better champion overall, and the mere fact they are slowly removing the only things that make new eve good such as her clear speed only strengthens this opinion.
I haven’t played Eve much “recently” being the last month, but I still 100% disagree. Old Eve was only good when her ultimate did max%HP damage. She was hard hit when it became current % HP, then she took dozens more nerfs from DFG removal to stripping down MS from old W. Her build path was Lich Bane almost always to make up for crappy burst and the fact Ravage applied it. She was almost better off AD, which again, was just another nuke heavy burst like AP. Current Eve may have lost the AD flexibility, but her build path is incredibly fluid, her charm can deal with front lines later in the game because of 35% MR shred (pair with Morello, Sorcs and Void and no tank can deal with her) and her clear doesn’t require her to run heavy armor runes to survive. I get you disagree but new Eve is 1000x better now than before for some of us who play her. She has more depth in play pattern with her Garen-lite passive and CC mark and having a weaker pre-6 helps deal with her post 6 frustration for other players.
: Good thing you don't play either new or old eve so what you enjoy doesn't matter in this case, A for effort on the trolling though.
I mean, I have Mastery 7 on current Eve and played off and on ever since her first rework when you could DFG and Ult from stealth, but w/e I even have better Eve stats than yours lmao. https://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Spank%20the%20Fox F for Failure though
: Nobody who asks for a revert wants the old models back, i want eves old kit reverted using her current model on live and just swapping out the spells for new spell work, no eve main ever thought the visual rework was bad even i think the visual part is fantastic just the kit thats not so great. The op of this little PSA is just making his own strawman by making an assumption that by revert we mean the old models to give his argument "strength" when its really just a lie.
New Eve’s kit is far better than the last Eve kit though. I thoughly enjoy having skills to use rather than being a shitty scary ult bot (thanks to that old sound effect) that runs kinda fast.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juyVEw0Y,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:52:23.369+0000) > > The one shown is a chroma so is the regular one more like elderwood
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juyVEw0Y,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:58:15.862+0000) > > so is the regular one more like elderwood Dunno, just reciting what KateyKhaos said in the twitter link
: So for eternal masteries, can I get an emote that says “‘don’t call me fucking greedy’ -Tryndamere”
: Or we could just revert the bad jungle changes before exp was shoved into scuttle, yeah lets do that instead.
There’s like no exp in Scuttle lmao You can secure every scuttle all game, and still be at the same level, if not lower, than the ganking enemy jungle. The best strategy is taking raps and golems every chance you get + enemies raps + golems. Gromps, Wolves, and Scuttle is only if there is literally nothing else to do on the map, which should only be 2-3 times early game Your post sounds remnicent of an AFK farm type of jungler.
Mewko (NA)
: Season 9 - Worst season I've encountered
This would hold more weight if it wasn’t said every season
CLG ear (NA)
: how is that ahri skin elderwood? remember elderwood leblanc? she looked like a dryad treant forest girl thing. This just looks like ahri dressed like neeko
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=juyVEw0Y,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:27:12.081+0000) > > how is that ahri skin elderwood? > > remember elderwood leblanc? she looked like a dryad treant forest girl thing. This just looks like ahri dressed like neeko The one shown is a chroma
Show more

Sewer Side

Level 24 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion