Zeanix (OCE)
: I would take Demacian Vice Cait over Arcade any day
I like both. I think Arcade Cait is the best of this years bunch. If that's saying much.
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: They were made for something else, but Riot decided to test the waters with this two and if its a hit it will be expanded. {{champion:122}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:254}} are in the line if I recall correctly. Papercraft failed badly as experiment but these are popular, broad champs so its gonna be okay IMO.
Where'd they say Papercraft failed?
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
Toplane is just the lane I avoid solely because of champs like {{champion:223}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:420}} who just stalemate the lane into pure defensiveness unless you're playing one of them.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 14
I'm curious if you've considered shifting Taliyah away from her W - E burst pattern back to something more DPS based?
: Apparently finding ideas to make skins for Xerath is hard.
My only complaint would Arclight. Not that I don't like the idea Just that his last skin was yellows and considering how Yellow Arclight normally ends up, I wouldn't be surprised. Everything else aside something tech-y would be nice
: -About Taliya... idk how could she fit this skin line from her abilities's perspective. How would you translate earthbending to sparky magic? (I'm actually salty she didn't get to be in the arcade skin line since I think her earthbending could have been amazing as a tetris reference. Such wasted potential. I also think she fits Pool Party more than star Guardian: original Taliya: earth bending. Winter Taliya: ice bending. Pool party Taliya: water bending: surf style) But if you make her earth bending shiny magic wouldn't it look weird and confusing from a clarity viewpoint? -The same goes with Irelia. How do you translate flying knives to magicall sparks withouh creating a clarity mess? -So I think we have to take into account popular champions that even if tematically speaking might not fit, they have potential to have effects fotting sparky magic withputh creating a clarity mess. (Or at least that seems to be Riot's logic. {{champion:21}} {{champion:134}} ) -I say these have higher chances: {{champion:37}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:245}} and any adc, including {{champion:145}} (seriusly, Riot has a kink for this dull af hoe) -Also thematically these fit too well {{champion:1}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:350}} *But idk, maybe they'll go with evil starguardians this time?
Comets and Shooting stars would make for a really simple transition from rock magic. Add in the purple cloud effects that Janna's SG skins has and you have a very simple transition
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
Janelle Jimenez aka RiotStellar mentioned in a Q&A that "one day we'd all like to make a nice skin for Taliyah" which considering the wording used of "one day" kind of feels like there isn't a skin in production for her.
: Riot dropping the ball on recent splash art, can we PLEASE talk about this??
https://twitter.com/neolexical/status/1138670677450317824?s=07 A fix is on the way.
: She migrated to top when they reworked her*
She was always being taken top Lane. Even before the rework. Don't you remember kamikaze Valor?
: There is something horribly wrong with Prestige Arcade Caitlyn's neck
A Fix is on the way https://twitter.com/neolexical/status/1138670677450317824?s=07
Reav3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TjgMG5GF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-06-11T17:07:25.648+0000) > > I thought Qiyana was stronger than all her sisters. What would a weaker sister bring to the game? Or are you guys planning some kind of behind-the-scenes plotting with some dark magic involved from one or several of the sisters to rival with Qiyana? Well Qiyana sure believes she is stronger then all her sisters, but that's from her perspective
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AnotherPurple379,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Jrw40wa8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T19:10:08.366+0000) > > I was disappointed as soon as I saw Taliyah wasn't in the line up. Here's to hoping she'll be in Star Guardian this year. > > And yeah, I kinda agree. Ezreal and Lux for Battle Academia turned me off first, but now it's Yasuo, Kai'Sa and Caitlyn for Arcade. And they do fit the Arcade them pretty well, but at the same time they're all popular and safe picks. So I can't help but feel slightly frustrated. I would actually be more disappointed if Taliyah were in the lineup because I really think she would fit Star Guardian so well, especially since she's pretty much the only canonical teenage girl in lore (at the moment, and I suppose Neeko is biologically in her early teens). And yeah, I feel exactly the same. I'm not opposed to the ideas, but they're just very disconcertingly risk-free.
Neeko's confirmed late teens - early twenties https://twitter.com/thatmattdunn/status/1064640388663717888
: Qiyana is a Jerk and I Love Her So Much
I hate pretty much everything about her character design But her character interactions are fun
Jaspers (EUW)
: Taliyah and Kalista are. Sorry, forgot, not allowed to be good because of pro so not popular.
Taliyah is not really popular even when she is strong though. I see that as a good thing considering she's on of my mains, but you get the idea.
: >BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU CAN LITERALLY NEGATE 100% of her damage. AND THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A PURE SKILLSHOT CHAMP LIKE LUX WORK IN TODAYS HYPER MOBILE ENVIROMENT IS THROUGH BUSTED NUMBERS. But she's overperforming and will be nerfed, it's not that deep. Plenty of skillshot based champs have needed nerfs and she's one of them, just that, you could dodge old Nidalee Q and she was borderline broken to the point they needed to rework her
I don't disagree but I think it's worth pointing out the reasons why Nid needed a rework, as she also had 5 other abilities on top of her AP Nuke. Ignoring that is kind of understating how strong old Nid was. Which is really what justified her kits rework, Lux just needs nerfs.
: Fan Ahri VU Concept by ZeronisART (Riot Concept Artist)
It's cute but Riot would just be better off updating her to how she appeared in "A New Dawn"
: Karma is the Duchess of Ionia, but doesn’t interact with any Ionian champions in game
Irelia and Illaoi also have Quotes for Karma. Illaoi says: "Trust the motion. All spirits are Nagakabouros'." Which kind of implies something about Ionia's spirit and Nagaka. and Irelia has 2, she says: "Your 'peace' leads to nothing but extermination!" "You claim to speak for the spirit, as if it doesn't move my blades." Neither of which really make sense now because they changed Karma's lore (for the better).
: She didn't go into the void though. She's in the Void Caverns that exist under Shurima.
Too quote another boards member: Terozu > Once her suit was able to cover her full body she was able to enter the void with no I'll effects allowing her to use it for transportation like her father Kassadin. > This is how she gets to and from the surface and the caverns. > In-game this is represented by her ultimate
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
At least Kai'sa is really crazy Dynamic and snappy looking in her splash. In the end the funniest thing is that both of these champions are designed by the same person.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kL7ahmgN,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:24:01.406+0000) > > Who in League has a penis bulge? demon pants for one. http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120610090933/leagueoflegends/images/e/eb/Varus_Model.jpg but what i meant by penis bulge is that male characters generally have a giant tapestry belt hanging right in front of their crotch. so either it's meant to flatten the area or to indicate size. the ones that dont are either wearing parachute pants or they have that massive knot that looks like a ken doll. has no one else noticed this?
I mean I think you're misconstruing elements of design for what is supposed to indicate something else, as being sexual but sure.
: Make all Riot employee males gay. Then you will never have to deal with pretty women designs in your game anymore.
But the gay employees literally make sexy girl champs all the time? RiotHylia designed 3/4 of Evelynn's release skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:32:15.630+0000) > > Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) > > > Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) > > That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... > > EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies. This post is irrelevant anyway to other feminists. One branch of feminism agrees with you. Another branch of feminism thinks that sexy females in entertainment are empowering. Some feminists think fat girls modeling is empowering and get really angry at attractive models. Other feminists believe fat models hurt their image and attractive women are empowering. These mixed messages are why movements like these will never be taken seriously by the VAST majority of the population.
There's also a branch of Feminism that thinks there should be room for champs like {{champion:28}} and {{champion:103}}, as well as {{champion:163}} and {{champion:429}}. I mean that's probably because in every movement there are multiple facets of opinions? The same goes for any direction of any group. There are groups where half hate a certain minority whereas others don't care. I feel like your post is just saying "not everyone shares an opinion"
: > [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001000000090000,timestamp=2019-06-07T18:36:16.528+0000) > > Gangplank is a grungey monster of a human being with a missing arm. Malzahar looks fucked up and literally has a third eye. We cannot see almost any part of his body except for the parts that are fucked up. Ekko is like 16, and literally not sexualized. Master Hi has his whole body shape obscured and a huge mask over his face except for one skin. That isn't anything like Riven who is hot in every skin and always revealing. Twisted Fate has an attractive face but that is it and it makes sense with his gambler/player theme. If he were a female he'd have his body type be sexy too. Gangplank is a rugged older man with a body that's somewhere between a strongman and a dad bod. You're gonna tell me that's not a type some women (or men) love? And he's by no means ugly, he's no pretty boy like jayce or ezreal but he's far from ugly. His robot arm adds to his ruggedness and i think most people would agree a mechanical arm is pretty dope. Malzahar literally has an "abs-window" in his shirt. most splashes that do show parts of his face show a fairly attractive face with glowing eyes. He's by no means ugly. So because he's a teen and not sexualized he's ugly? no he's not ugly, he's a good looking young man. there's literally annie and zoe as his counterparts, and i'm sure you'd get away with saying you find ekko attractive much more easily than annie. That tf argument is pretty weak. He's got an attractive face and a basic male body without any flaws. Not to mention cutpurse tf shows he's got quite a toned body. He's a handsome man, so yes to fulfill his role he'd also be a good looking female. plenty of riven's skins dress her whole body, while still showing she's a woman. Aside from battlebunny none of her skins are very sexualized in nature either. Yi is still a fit build man and when his face is shown it's not ugly at all. Riven never had a mask be part of design so she won't get one most of the time. crimson elite comes quite close to being masked, but i don't expect anyone to remember that monstrosity of a skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=00010000000900000001,timestamp=2019-06-08T15:53:52.886+0000) > > Gangplank is a rugged older man with a body that's somewhere between a strongman and a dad bod. You're gonna tell me that's not a type some women (or men) love? Gonna stop ya right there. There are people who want to have sex with {{champion:421}}, and I don't mean as a joke, there are people out there who find her attractive in the way they want to have sex with her. Literally everyone in League of Legends is attractive to SOMEONE. But the point of their post is that those champions are not **conventionally** attractive. GP is nowhere near a conventionally attractive man. He's grungy, a lil chubby and dirty looking. Are there people who like that? Absolutely. But it's not conventional or rampant.
: i'd say they're over-sexualizing the men, but muscles and penis bulge dont count I guess... didn't realize the mountains and bears and iron suits and blobs of jelly and giant wolfmen and possessed weaponry and humanoid bulls and dragon like sky gods and elemental demons and 4 armed inter-dimensional dinosaurs and hyper steroidized doctors and immortal beings and furry cave squirrels and undead flame ponies and diving suits and giant egyptian god knockoffs and sentient trees and nightmare fueled beings and abominable snowmen and massive goat gods and massive armadillo gods and kitty cat bounty hunters and rats and vampires... they all have that V shape and that massive bulge that looks like a ken doll. but obviously that's not sexualization. that's what men look like. obviously.
Terozu (NA)
: Well she did enter the void, it's how she got back to the surface, it's just she didn't enter until she had a protective suit that fully nullified it's effects. People say that her killing the first void creature was a mary sue moment but they, (particularly Busty Demoness, she goes mad over this one) fail to realize that, it had literally _just_ been born. It still had soft skin and wasn't matured, she had a knife. It latched onto her after she beat it in an attempt to consume her. As time passed it evolved and adapted and realized it's best chances for flourishing were to stay bonded to her and keep her alive. Was it contrived? Oh fuck yeah. But so is a girl named Lux getting light powers, a boy named Ekko getting a time machine, Ezreal happening to find the other gauntlet his parents found. And shit tons of other things. It's all contrived, origin stories are contrived af. She stayed hydrated off of other collapses like the one she survived bringing her water, she got sustenance from her void spawn and other half rotten foods she could find in collapses. The only thing that's wrong with her design to me is how bloody perfect her make up is when she only just escaped the void.
She never entered the void. She entered Void-infected Tunnels underneath Shurima.
tamaya (NA)
: My remarks may be inappropriate, but I have to say. Maybe you are not Southeast Asian. That's why you can say that. > I think the wider the nose, the better. Everyone wants things that have to do with them to be beautiful. However, things irrelevant to us do not matter.
> I think the wider the nose, the better. I never said that lol. There's a significant difference between saying that and what I said.
: > {{champion:10}} redesign was probably the worst offender taking her armor'd samus aran-esque appearance and replacing it with the generic skin tight body suite. Mate, you must understand. Sometimes Riot wants to design an armor-clad warrior angle, but they literally can't make it too bulky as she simply doesn't have a tank playstyle nor builds off tank item sets. To ignore that limitation just to give her a much more realistic armor design is to break the rules of visual/design communication and the importance it has. Her armor's design had to represent something far deeper than just the aesthetic. But y'know. That fact doesnt register for most players. Of course not. It's easier to fit your version of the narrative by presuming devs that worked on her are just asshole who don't know anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-07T00:28:23.344+0000) > > Mate, you must understand. Sometimes Riot wants to design an armor-clad warrior angle, but they literally can't make it too bulky as she simply doesn't have a tank playstyle nor builds off tank item sets. To ignore that limitation just to give her a much more realistic armor design is to break the rules of visual/design communication and the importance it has. Her armor's design had to represent something far deeper than just the aesthetic. > > But y'know. That fact doesnt register for most players. Of course not. It's easier to fit your version of the narrative by presuming devs that worked on her are just asshole who don't know anything. THis literally doesn't mean anything when's she's wearing a bulky suit of armor in multiple skins.
: Riots champ design is incredibly dull now
Neeko has the unfortunate case of having a very unique face but a Splash Art that doesn't represent that
Blåsigt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Woij1lcE,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:45:57.383+0000) > > As a woman of Colour I'm pretty underwhelmed lmao. > > Personally I would have loved to see her have a wider nose. I mean as an American Indian man, her nose and my nose are kind of similar tbh, and her body type is not far off from my sister's...
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Woij1lcE,comment-id=00230001,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:03:02.810+0000) > > I mean as an American Indian man, her nose and my nose are kind of similar tbh, and her body type is not far off from my sister's... yah that's why I said personally. Although I do believe she's meant to based in a more south-african/american region then a South-east asian one. Which is why I feel like a wider nose would be a nice edition.
: > [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Woij1lcE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-06T19:42:15.520+0000) > > btw someone suggested some changes on surrenderat20 comm section ( https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/99f11f5f67371728ea07414e7c6e10157c69d49dd3d3fce8172ee931343f7cbc.png ) , and honestly I can say it fit her much better and looks less like she's having a wig made of dog hair. (I do not really know like what dog breed her hairstyle remind me of, but im sure there is one with exactly that white fur style covering its body) you're thinking of a pokemon. not an actual dog. Furfrou. or maybe you're thinking of a white haired poodle... who knows. https://mummyboon.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/12_furfrou_full.png?w=545&h=553 https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9Cczh_rZOKo/TX1pKjrG5hI/AAAAAAAAOis/X3comTC4FUM/s1600/white-poodle.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Woij1lcE,comment-id=00030006,timestamp=2019-06-06T23:26:13.903+0000) > > you're thinking of a pokemon. not an actual dog. Furfrou. or maybe you're thinking of a white haired poodle... who knows. > > https://mummyboon.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/12_furfrou_full.png?w=545&h=553 > > https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9Cczh_rZOKo/TX1pKjrG5hI/AAAAAAAAOis/X3comTC4FUM/s1600/white-poodle.jpg But that pokemon is based off of a poodle lmao.
: Qiyana: Awesome visuals, but one big missed opportunity.
As a woman of Colour I'm pretty underwhelmed lmao. Personally I would have loved to see her have a wider nose.
Haze97 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gYXdBZl3,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T18:29:23.685+0000) > > There was a time SJWs on here ranted aimlessly about Kaisa's V neck (which I had to re-visit before I took notice). I have a life and get sex. I don't understand how people did sexualization out of the slightest of designs and I usually find these comments weird at best. > > I've seen people complain about Ashe's clothing and people who have confessed to fapping to Annie (ugh) so what do I know. Most people playing League must give up every other hobby for it. It's funny how anyone having an issue with anything nowadays is considered being an SJW or (opposite of left leaning political party) Like damn people can have an opinion without being an extremist group.
: Orianna is not nude. She has a spiky metal skirt.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gYXdBZl3,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T23:42:28.705+0000) > > Orianna is not nude. She has a spiky metal skirt. can you even show off skin if you don't have any 🤔
: Honestly, Dark Star is good for Xerath, but not Dark Cosmic, which seems significantly more pressed towards a type of intergalactic Royal entities. They definitely seem connected to Dark Star though, as it's pretty explicit with the themees, but Dark Star seems significantly more Monstrous. Or I could be talking out my ass cause i missed some Skin lore dropped at some point :T
: I'm actually incredibly surprised that Karma was chosen. Not to offend anyone who mains or plays her, that skin just doesn't really fit her.
I think it fits her in the same way it suits Orianna. It's this kind of dark beauty.
Rioter Comments
Chewedon (OCE)
: Riot Kayle skin in game circle portrait bug
It changes depending on Level doesn't it?
Terozu (NA)
: When have you _ever_ met a woman with her breasts so low and rotund their flesh extends on to her _ribs_? And it's not even the fold of her clothes because base has the same shape in a tighter outfit. And even for the perspective, her breasts are just misplaced.
Plenty of times. I'm a woman myself. I've been in women's locker rooms. I have 2 sisters. A lot of women have low sitting breasts. I don't think you quite understand where Ribs start because my breasts LITERALLY sit on my ribcage. The ribcage literally sits directly below the clavicle and my breasts sure as hell don't sit up there. I think you're over estimating how large the ribcage is in comparison to where the breasts naturally sit on the body. On top of that Lux isn't depicted nearly close to realistically in this image, her arms are far too small and her head way to big, the curvature of her back etc. The placements of her breasts is the last thing I'd criticize here. In your edit she looks like she's wearing two push up bra's and has the strongest pec muscles ever.
Terozu (NA)
: The reason I mentioned my sister is because she's a realistic artist who knows anatomy and also pregnant. If her breasts aren't sagging like this, there's no way a petite 16 year olds are. And she knows better than me on this which is why I ran it by her in the first place. Her breasts still don't go on her rib cage. Which is where the splash's breasts do go. On Lux's rib cage. At her elbows. That is _not_ normal. And to even further emphasize this here's the outline of her figure in each image: https://imgur.com/MKla8gV.png[] So you can see not only is neither of them "glued to her collar bone", my edit has the top of her breast curve slightly further away from it.
Again you're going off the assumption having breasts this low is them 'sagging' the fact of the matter is breasts can actually sit this low. There's a significant difference between breasts sagging or just sitting low. Is it common? No not really, but her anatomy here isn't fully realistic in the first place. The said it 'being in line with her elbow' is only because of the perspective presented in the artwork.
Terozu (NA)
: It's not even at her collar bone.the collar bone is at the shoulders. I have shown this to actual women around me, none of who, even my sister who constantly complains about having an e cup, does not have boobs sagging that low.
The collar bone sits just below the shoulders slightly, they're not perfectly aligned. It's funny you say "spoke to your sister" when you're speaking to a woman about breasts. On top of that having big breasts doesn't mean you have saggy breasts, and small breasts aren't always perky. It's a case of muscle tissue, fitness, skin elasticity and body weight. It's not just about your breast size. It's understandable why you might think they don't sit like this, considering how breasts often get depicted, but her breasts look fine here.
: That's too bad because there's several discussions going on.
I'd argue there's a significant difference between 2 opinions being said and an actual discussion.
: As a sexist gamer, I'm offended
I find your posts to be often so pointless for discussion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bTAEQeKV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-24T04:20:58.567+0000) > > His ult only drains a maximum of 3 champions tho Did you even read the post?
Tbh not really, kinda like skimmed. I don't fully read most boards posts. Kinda just troll posts
Terozu (NA)
: Why are Battle Academia Lux's breasts so low?
Because that's how breasts work? They're not super glued below your collarbone. Breasts sit above the centre of your torso.
: You're simply wrong because Diablo is right! :)
That message was 3 years old jesus lmao
: Small swain ult change
His ult only drains a maximum of 3 champions tho
: Is prestige Lux supposed to look like Monika...?
Her basic skin looks more like Monika
: Karma and ireliaaa
Terozu (NA)
: It would literally be the same exact situation. No special animation but still bonus damage. Why is it okay for Kai'Sa but suddenly a problem for Lux.
Because Kai'sa has inbuilt Visual Feedback for that in the form of her Stack indicator, whereas Lux does not.
: Little bit late considering they already hotfixed her but basically: * New champion released. * It's unique and difficult to play * Hotfixes * People still think it's bad (**You are Here**) * Riot buffs it more. * Pro scene finally has champ enabled. Dominates with it. * Everyone realizes exactly how to play the champ. * Broken because it got buffed too much. * Hard nerfs. * Never sees the light of day ever again.
It's really depressing when this happened to the last 14 out of 16 newest champion releases.
Show more

Sexy Jack Rabbit

Level 188 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion