KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
How can we stay up to date with your development?
Rioter Comments
: Plans for unused items?
Does anyone actually use elixirs? I completely forgot they existed until I saw the "use an elixir" mission
: Absolutely, he is so broken mid lane right now, it's disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Witchy Wench,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1xZVJGHB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T20:14:36.328+0000) > > Absolutely, he is so broken mid lane right now, it's disgusting. Actually I agree with you now, I played Wukong Mid yesterday and was 6/0 at one point vs Zoe {{champion:142}}
: Champs that need a HARD nerf. Riot devs take a note or two.
: Let's talk about excessive mobility
{{champion:15}} + {{item:3117}} + R = 720 Movement Speed :)
: Question for all: Why do you love the champions you play?
I love {{champion:62}} because he has an awesome kit (it is a shame he was nerfed) He can play top, mid and jg and he is real easy but fun to play. I really hope they make a High Noon Wukong
Nadiri (NA)
: Riot must increase AFK'S punishment in ranked queue.
I think if you have a leaver buster or chat ban you should not be able to play ranked until it is over
: What skin series you guys waiting for?
My favorite skin line is Warring Kingdoms and I would like another skin line similar to that one. Not sure for what champions though.
Even (NA)
: If only I moved every slot up one.
This exact thing happened to me in group C and D
: Why is there an unranked player in my S2 game?
When I was doing provisional games as an Unranked I was placed in Gold/Platinum games. The matchmaking is very broken
RiotLamz (NA)
: Favorite/least favorite Running animation in League
Malphite runs really weird at the start of the game when he has dash lol {{champion:54}}
: Is runetarra flat?
It is 2018 Runeterra can be shape neutral
S V (NA)
: Your MMR before Ranked Games is based off the hidden MMR behind your Normal games. Riot has deemed it that you qualify for your "Plat and Gold" teammates and enemies because you're skill level is that higher than silvers and bronzes. If Riot had a system to lower MMR through brute forcing their way into the code that would be heavily abused by smurfers who want to start out in low elo such as Bronze or Silver. It's probably what you don't want to hear but it's there.
Hi thanks for your reply If I hit a losing streak when playing normal games will this lower my MMR?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Slam H2017

Level 47 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion