: Dodging isn’t enough.
100 damage Ludens, the piss scaling, and comet doing at most 80 damage mid game = 1/3 of your HP? Do you have 300 odd HP?
: > [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygYqOJ44,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T08:11:52.808+0000) > > Go outside lmao Practice what you preach bro. You had 15 games of NB yesterday :)
I’m not the one sitting crying about game going to shit lmao
: Can we take a moment to appreciate that towers do more damage?
Tower damage has never been nerfed, beyond removal of lazer turrets.
Moody P (NA)
: Oh right, the Riot solution: Give it more damage
Wow, +15-20 damage, overbuffed LmAo. That increase totally gonna change them from a tickle to a one-shot LuL! Carries doing damage, NO WAY RIOT PLEASE NOT THAT. MAKE CARRIES TANKS! Also, Ornn can get all slots masterworked items and they all add +10-20 MR/Armor and/or 100-200 HP. How are they shitting on his tankiness? By removing his pitiful shield? Seems like a good trade to me.
saltran (EUW)
: That's actually a nerf, now Vaynes will tumble into the enemy team 50% more /s
Man, Boards are not being kind to you these days. Good joke
: Sure, when has the PBE been used for proper testing before?
When has PBE ever prevent bugs making it to Live? Hell, even see the recent Heimer bugs that dropped his WR by 5% overnight.
: Give us 2 bans per player
No, god no, we’re not doing this now
Anatera (NA)
: Riot doesn't care about fun anymore. They care about $$$$.
: Carries are allowed to build what ever the fuk they want because they have the range that no one can punish it.
saltran (EUW)
: Good riddance, take your time to fix it Riot, no need to hurry up.
“Good riddance to ADCs” Wait a minute, that’s wrong speak and allow me to spend paragraphs explaining why. “Good riddance to Heim” hehe xd funni meme
Arammus (EUW)
: when does nexus blitz return?
Rexxiee (NA)
: To be honest mages are overpowered right now, so they are just trying to comepensate AD.
“Right now” When haven’t they? Edit: oof the mad mage main found us
: Why would you want to build defenses? Building damage is just the better option, everything does so much damage. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is that the only way to fight an AD assassin is having more damage than them. Being defensive is a bad option, you'll just die slower, but you'll still die.
Are you really delusional to think defenses should make you immortal? The point of defense is to make you die slower, that’s it.
Big Tick (EUW)
: buuut muh CT champs fun 2 plai1111 saltey newwbs baaan it cuz they baaaadieee /s
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aod3ag7R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-05T06:26:07.937+0000) > > buuut muh CT champs fun 2 plai1111 saltey newwbs baaan it cuz they baaaadieee > > /s How do I delete this comment?
: I fucking called it,every event will come with a pass and a pReSTigE(cash grab) edition "prestige skins show dedication to your champion and the game so we want you to work hard and spend harder for them so you can have a sense of pride and accomplishment" Does this sound familiar to anyone?
You. Don’t. Need. To. Get. It. It’s also far better than Hextech gemstone bullshit, js
: Sejuani never one rotation a carry in a short range melee champion and if your Carry is building no defense they deserve to get killed as fast as tanks get killed now
Carries aren’t even allowed to build defense, fuck off. That’s the whole reason why they’re in a terrible spot at the moment
: That's why we complain about there being too much damage in the game. lol
I was referring to season 5 Sejuani, m80. Gonna complain about too much damage then too? “The golden era of LoL” by you drooling tank fanbois
saltran (EUW)
: Dont you like tanks?
Tanks are the lowest skilled class in this game, I despise them. People here keep pretending that being rewarded/unpunished for mispositioning because they’re a tank is a good thing lmfao
nelogis (EUW)
: Might work against magic damage, not so much with physical, apart from a guy dealing 30% true damage with Conq + IE, armor is only useful when stacked like hell Also only useful when you can satck armor and still deal 70% of the enemy squishy in a single rotation {{champion:54}} Tanky stuff that isn't doing damage is beyond useless right now (and isn't a tank support)
Nobody using Conq buys IE and vice versa.
: You do realize they wouldn't have been able to do that in a proper tank meta, right? S6 (or late S5) were tank metas because tanks did assassin level damage while being unkillable, and don't count for this IMO. It was a bastardization. Instead of toning this damage down...RIOT brought everyone else up with keystones and then by removing defenses in runes reforged. In an ideal world, at least for me, tanks (and no one else) would deal that kind of damage. Tanks would be tanky, damage dealers would deal damage.
You do realize that’s exactly when I was talking about? Hence I said “Sion currently”
Eedat (NA)
: DD was an alright item and I doubt Jax will build it still. {{item:3153}} or {{item:3146}} are still better on him imo
Especially since Gunblade is also cheaper with just as a strong as an omni-vamp.
: Riot has a hard on with players getting one shot from stealth. Rengar, Evelynn, Shaco all should be weak champions until there is enough counterplay for stealth.
Wow, all champions that become useless when you actually group up mid game and then starve them.
: Do the devs who balance this game actually play it?
You do realize losing teams can’t ward safely, meaning teams ahead actually do have the warding advantage with a) being stronger, so they crush anyone trying to get visions and b) can afford the spare gold to de-ward aggressively. Winning teams therefore have the advantage using ward to get picks, the losing team has the option to play in base. If you’re losing, you shouldn’t be rotating through the jungle, warded or not.
: This is a pretty good indicator that your design was a failure
Low elos don’t need to ban Akali, she outplays herself. Also, are you really making an argument old Akali was fine? Lmfao. You can see her ban rate was almost identical to current banrate when she was last good. After her E nerfs not proc’ing Q again, she plummeted in pickrate & winrate
nelogis (EUW)
: gold is being thrown around everywhere, i have seen 600g shutdown gold on people with a single kill and 1 assist. Killing a tower with all platings grants you over 1k gold -> More gold -> More items -> More damage -> Faster and more snowbally games
—> more defenses, try buying some
Moody P (NA)
: watching the vid on mute to enjoy the thots if u listen to the song or enjoy it, even ironically, there's no hope for you
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FIEVrAkI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-04T01:18:47.210+0000) > > watching the vid on mute to enjoy the thots > > if u listen to the song or enjoy it, even ironically, there's no hope for you “People who don’t conform to my ideas on subjective matters ARE WRONG”
: How about queueing as Anything-But-ADC, can I get that as an option?
Just queue as jungle support. You’ll be support about 75% of the time
: Carry? You mean mashing your head on the keyboard in hopes of gimping a person in .1 seconds? Sorry that the tank meta gave you trauma of a skillful experience compared to this moshpit hellhole, but christ sake.
Ah yes, Sejunai almost 1 rotation a carry while having 200+ Armor and MR was the epitome of skill. Sion currently doing that with just Titanic is the epitome of skill.
: "Riot we really want to tone down damage"
Patch 8.24 Dark Harvest is going to be objectively worse than the pre-rework DH. The adaptive offense stats on minor runes have existed and not been buffed. The new resistances were buffs since they never existed. What else changed to amp up damage?
: Should Cho'Gath's Feral Scream be changed to a Fear?
It’s already bad enough they gave his E a slow to make it super easy to land his Q. Giving him a fear and making his Q 100% reliable while being feared is a horrible idea.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-03T19:16:15.414+0000) > > SJW bullshit. > > You know, because Twitter being the monopoly on it is a bad thing. What does adult content have to do with social justice?
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T22:44:05.732+0000) > > What does adult content have to do with social justice? Nothing. Just gotta spread “SJW” hate everywhere they can.
: The flat earth society actually has answers to every question you could possibly throw at them. You should check 'em out.
> [{quoted}](name=Steingeirdan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:02:27.475+0000) > > The flat earth society actually has answers to every question you could possibly throw at them. > > You should check 'em out. They don’t though, and this is someone who actively listens on the topic
: Why is no one talking about Neeko's ratio?
We have already. A lot of standard “balanced” mages have similar total ratios to Neeko, while also being more reliable
: Yugioh is more balanced than League right now and even Yugioh fixes their mistakes
: Id never thought I would say it but im permabanning Teemo because Dark Harvest procs with Mushrooms
You should base your bans around high pickrate champions. No point banning champions that are seldom picked. That’s what dodging is for
: I disagree. I think that the damage is a small problem but the pacing makes the game unfun. There’s no chilling/relaxing while playing a league game even in normals. If I wanna chill and just farm it up for a couple minutes while chatting with my friends it just doesn’t work. I need to actively do things or well lose. Giving up 1/2 deaths feels like the end of the world instead of just “a bad early game”. I can’t try out wacky builds in normals because by the time I get my AP items on Jax or my revolutionary rageblade Udyr build - the games already over. If you don’t spike at 1 item you suck. Games are pretty much forced to end at 30-35min because of how easy towers are to take. Comebacks don’t feel natural as the game momentum can swing from +5k one team to +5k another team and the game ends instantly from there. Instead of turtling/scaling/getting picks. One throw is enough to completely shift the monentum and insta-lose you the game. The only thing comeback changes did is now it doesnt matter who’s ahead early - SOMEONE is ending the game at 35minutes.
“Giving up 1/2 deaths feels like the end of the world” “The game swings from +5k one team to +5k another team” While not ignoring the gross exaggeration in this post, do you not see the contradiction? You’re making an argument about an unstoppable snowball in one paragraph, and then two breaks later, you’re talking about rubberbanding comebacks.
Netorare (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=000900010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T16:08:55.396+0000) > > are you really this dense? > > The whole reason I responded to you was the fact your brought up “skill” in the first place The only reason i responded to u was because u rank shame and all i can say about people that rank shame is that they have a bronze mentality and they think they are better than everyone, most of high elo players are utter trash, they dont deserve their rank if they are this stupid. Now, just stop talking to me, bye.
: Is it just me or CDR is everywhere?
It’s everywhere on tank items, yes. Which is fine - tanks are as casting reliant as mages are, they should have access to as much CDR as a mage.
Gilgayu (NA)
: next patch they nerf +8 per stack to +5 solid nerf
It’s already been hotfixed since Day 2 to be +5 per stack. 8.24 is lowering the base damage down by 20 (20-60 instead of 40-80)
: Haha reminds me of the time they gutted Sejuani and {{item:1401}}... YIKES
Sejuani deserved the gutting regardless of Cinderhulk. Items may highlight or even captapult champions into the spotlight, but in cases like Sejuani, she was sleeper strong for a long time and the meta showcased her potential. Just like how nerfing Viktor to move him back mid is proving ineffective now that his top lane potential has been showcased to everyone in the community.
: As of the day this post was made, it has been 872 days since the last Ryze rework.
Another Yi or Lux skin?! It’s almost been a whole month since KDA Ahri. She needs a new skin stat!
Netorare (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=0009000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T15:58:30.136+0000) > > I mean, you’re talking about skill when you’ve demonstrated almost none in your league career lmao. Implying that MOBAs require skill compared to RTS lul.
are you really this dense? The whole reason I responded to you was the fact your brought up “skill” in the first place
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: "Skill expression" is when that same Zed can dive me at level 7 without dying because I CC him in place as soon as he comes out of ult - he'd know he can't blink to a shadow for 0.5 sec or so. "Skill expression" is him exploiting my champion's weaknesses, while amplifying his own strengths. "Skill expression" is **NOT** pressing one button and doing 1k damage at level 6 just 'cause you miss it 90% of the time and deserve to be rewarded for landing it once. "Skill expression" is making sure I don't dodge your stuff, while not getting hit by mine.
You manged to type all that and come out the other end saying nothing. Kudos.
Netorare (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2018-12-02T15:11:27.659+0000) > > Is that why you been Bronze for 4 consecutive seasons? haHAA rank shaming, nice meme If you really think that i actually cared about ranking up back then ur joking, i only played the game for fun. I bet you had no idea what to say and u just decided rank shame someone OMEGALUL.
I mean, you’re talking about skill when you’ve demonstrated almost none in your league career lmao.
Netorare (EUNE)
: Back when the game was actually really good and required some skill.
Is that why you been Bronze for 4 consecutive seasons?
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JkYoaOqM,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:01:39.667+0000) > > Jungle is most oppressive at high elo, where 2 patches ago 80% of the KR jungle ladder was comprised of almost exclusively Xin, Camille and Taliyah players. > > don't post Is it 2 patches ago right now? The recent changes to jungle EXP and turrets made jungle more reliant on mistakes and a bit weaker. There's a reason jungle is constantly auto-filled. Don't post.
Jungle is never autofilled lmao. Also, you posted 2-3 days ago about your trash experience as a jungler, maybe stop talking about a role you can’t play above a silver level
: Funny that a Rioter doesn't like the boards. Funny in the sense that people are angry at Riot and this is someone the only realization. The only sad thing is that the Rioter did not try to figure out why people were mad.
I don’t blame Riot for hating Boards, but I do hate them for creating Boards in the first place. The old forum, General Discussion primarily, was the greatest discussion platform for League. Many, many people were against Boards, and now 3-4 years down the track, we’re stuck with whatever this cesspool is. Riot created this monster then refuse to do anything about it.
: Exactly. So it's a very binary and unrealistic form of balance. He isn't balanced around doing a fair amount of damage, he's balanced around doing an unfair amount of damage sometimes. And riot is increasingly making their game like this...
I mean, it’s called skill expression lmao. The fact you can dodge his shit is enough. Why are you encouraging homogenization?
: Rush Cloth Armor, +10 armor runes, lvl 4 Zed poke combos me for 60% of my HP
Diar (NA)
: cough cough kayn cough cough
> [{quoted}](name=Diar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QX4Th18p,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-02T03:35:42.772+0000) > > cough cough kayn cough cough DH is literally the only reason to go Blue Kayn.
Show more

Spank the Fox

Level 121 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion