Rioter Comments
TeaVeeBag (OCE)
: xD
XDD
TeaVeeBag (OCE)
: xD
xD
Rioter Comments
Zac x Me (NA)
: someone picked ezreal adc in my ranked game again i blame you
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=c3slOgrO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-26T05:28:15.607+0000) > > someone picked ezreal adc in my ranked game again i blame you ok
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: nah im good dawg
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mcPFyIe4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-28T09:42:06.334+0000) > > nah im good dawg overwatch is bad
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: I have a problem with Tracer's pulse pistols
Rioter Comments
Besteau (NA)
: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIUS
Chortle (NA)
: If Trump is elected president, the US will lose so much respect from other countries. Literally no other country wants Trump to be our president. Many foreigners have shown more interest in the US political election than previous years. They truly don't want to believe we are THAT stupid to allow someone like Trump to be elected. I personally think we are that stupid especially after reading this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Chortle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2016-05-22T06:52:19.729+0000) > > If Trump is elected president, the US will lose so much respect from other countries. Literally no other country wants Trump to be our president. Many foreigners have shown more interest in the US political election than previous years. > > They truly don't want to believe we are THAT stupid to allow someone like Trump to be elected. > > I personally think we are that stupid especially after reading this thread. Yeah unlike the other countries who get respect like Germany and Sweden.. Oh wait.. They cucked themselves for moral praise
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001100010000000000020000,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:17:13.104+0000) > > If you ACTUALLY listened to his speeches, you would realise he isn't 'hating' on Mexicans.. He is 'hating' on illegal immigrants who are coming from Mexico, and he isn't wrong about what he said about them.. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are drug trafficking and god knows all the other crime they bring.. Do you know how much money is spent on illegal immigration annually? Him building a wall will save alot of money and most of all stop drug trafficking and violence from entering the country.. Mexicans who can legally cross the border are free to do so.. Nothing is stopping them. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160505193958-eric-trump-cinco-de-mayo-taco-bowl-tweet-sot-erin-00001029-large-169.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011000100000000000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:46:08.677+0000) > > http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160505193958-eric-trump-cinco-de-mayo-taco-bowl-tweet-sot-erin-00001029-large-169.jpg I can't believe you took that post seriously.. It was a bait and it looks like you got baited.. Something tells me you know that but you're trying to find something relevant
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001100010000000000020000,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:17:13.104+0000) > > If you ACTUALLY listened to his speeches, you would realise he isn't 'hating' on Mexicans.. He is 'hating' on illegal immigrants who are coming from Mexico, and he isn't wrong about what he said about them.. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are drug trafficking and god knows all the other crime they bring.. Do you know how much money is spent on illegal immigration annually? Him building a wall will save alot of money and most of all stop drug trafficking and violence from entering the country Except he is. There are actually studies done on crime, so it's not god knows. It's basically everybody knows. And fact of the matter is that illegal immigrants actually commit *less* crime than natural born US citizens. By quite a bit. They're also not the only ones involved in drug crimes. Though, realistically, closing off the border literally wouldn't do anything to stop that. If you actually wanted to do something about it, you'd get rid of all the cartels overnight by making Marijuana legal.
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011000100000000000200000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:22:05.268+0000) > > Except he is. > There are actually studies done on crime, so it's not god knows. It's basically everybody knows. And fact of the matter is that illegal immigrants actually commit *less* crime than natural born US citizens. > By quite a bit. > They're also not the only ones involved in drug crimes. Though, realistically, closing off the border literally wouldn't do anything to stop that. If you actually wanted to do something about it, you'd get rid of all the cartels overnight by making Marijuana legal. who wasn't racist in 1970s.. Do we even know Trump had anything really to do with the rest of the organisations racism? And no you wouldn't stop it by making Marijuana legal.. That's stupid.. A strong border insures nobody will get past it, that's what we know, and he will be cracking down on it..
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00110001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:54:32.719+0000) > > idek what you're talking about.. I haven't seen one bit of English from you that has been of worth and now you're trying to switch the subject around now by ooga booga'ing at me when you can't back up your claim.. cute I recommend that you avoid the term "ooga booga" after someone from America claims racism. I'm not switching the subject at all. > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2016-05-21T16:59:22.591+0000) > > you can't even explain how trump is a racist.. someone from australia knows more about your politics than you do yourself http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/OAz9tKAY-bernie-sanders-economic-plan-would-add-18-trillion-to-federal-debt?show=flat&comment=00110001 You claimed here to know more about my politics than I do. It stands to reason that you should be able to back up this claim with a bit more than "I know trump isn't racist because I don't trust you" Had you simply asked me why I believe something perhaps I would have answered but you responded with a bold counterclaim. As the proponent of said claim the burden now falls on you. You must demonstrate greater knowledge of my politics than myself.
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:16:23.413+0000) > > I recommend that you avoid the term "ooga booga" after someone from America claims racism. > > I'm not switching the subject at all. > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/GD/OAz9tKAY-bernie-sanders-economic-plan-would-add-18-trillion-to-federal-debt?show=flat&comment=00110001 > > You claimed here to know more about my politics than I do. It stands to reason that you should be able to back up this claim with a bit more than "I know trump isn't racist because I don't trust you" > > Had you simply asked me why I believe something perhaps I would have answered but you responded with a bold counterclaim. As the proponent of said claim the burden now falls on you. You must demonstrate greater knowledge of my politics than myself. thats cute.. your opinions are discarded from here on out.. from me atleast
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:39:26.738+0000) > > I know you can't explain because trump isn't racist Literally xenophobic, hating on Mexicans, talking about special ID for the Muslims, and getting the Mexicans to build a wall. On top of other things. Shit like this is why he is being called racist. Literally go watch any of his speeches on ISIS.
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00110001000000000002,timestamp=2016-05-21T18:09:52.271+0000) > > Literally xenophobic, hating on Mexicans, talking about special ID for the Muslims, and getting the Mexicans to build a wall. On top of other things. Shit like this is why he is being called racist. Literally go watch any of his speeches on ISIS. If you ACTUALLY listened to his speeches, you would realise he isn't 'hating' on Mexicans.. He is 'hating' on illegal immigrants who are coming from Mexico, and he isn't wrong about what he said about them.. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are drug trafficking and god knows all the other crime they bring.. Do you know how much money is spent on illegal immigration annually? Him building a wall will save alot of money and most of all stop drug trafficking and violence from entering the country.. Mexicans who can legally cross the border are free to do so.. Nothing is stopping them.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001100010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:43:40.198+0000) > > You are the one making the claim In otherwords you're full of shit. You say you know more about my nation's politics than me, why can't you just use actual facts to back your shit up?
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:45:14.864+0000) > > In otherwords you're full of shit. You say you know more about my nation's politics than me, why can't you just use actual facts to back your shit up? idek what you're talking about.. I haven't seen one bit of English from you that has been of worth and now you're trying to switch the subject around now by ooga booga'ing at me when you can't back up your claim.. cute
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:39:26.738+0000) > > I know you can't explain because trump isn't racist And how do you know this. What makes you believe he isn't
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00110001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:40:59.318+0000) > > And how do you know this. What makes you believe he isn't You are the one making the claim
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00110001,timestamp=2016-05-21T16:59:22.591+0000) > > you can't even explain how trump is a racist.. someone from australia knows more about your politics than you do yourself How do you know I can't explain? You've never asked. You're full of shit aren't you...
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=001100010000,timestamp=2016-05-21T17:11:29.813+0000) > > How do you know I can't explain? You've never asked. > > You're full of shit aren't you... I know you can't explain because trump isn't racist
: OCE??? Do you even know who Trump is? Oh wait OCE loves racists lol. But also adding 18 Trillion to the debt doesnt actually mean anything on its own
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-05-21T16:40:48.910+0000) > > OCE??? Do you even know who Trump is? > > Oh wait OCE loves racists lol. But also adding 18 Trillion to the debt doesnt actually mean anything on its own you can't even explain how trump is a racist.. someone from australia knows more about your politics than you do yourself
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2016-05-21T14:14:10.906+0000) > > implying trump is a racist? lmao no not at all. im implying that he says whats needed to get the dumbest most degenerate (this includes racists) portion of the population to vote for him. you sir are a perfect example of this strategy working perfectly.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000c00010000,timestamp=2016-05-21T14:15:39.074+0000) > > no not at all. > > im implying that he says whats needed to get the dumbest most degenerate (this includes racists) portion of the population to vote for him. > > you sir are a perfect example of this strategy working perfectly. Whatever you say
: lets see. our choices are between a career politician who has stood by his views his entire time in politics and was part of the civil rights movement, a woman who is under investigation by the FBI and has been known to flip flop on her stances, and a man with orange skin who says whatever he thinks will get the dumbest portion of the population to support him, which is actually pretty smart because there are a very very large amount of really really dumb people who just want to hear things like build a wall to keep out mexicans or kick all the brown people out of the country, which will never ever happen if he gets into office. it is going to be hilarious if he does get elected though. the outcry from all the dummies he tricked into voting for him by being a complete jackass is going to be huge. get ready for a redneck revolution if trump is president.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-05-21T13:07:34.851+0000) > > lets see. our choices are between a career politician who has stood by his views his entire time in politics and was part of the civil rights movement, a woman who is under investigation by the FBI and has been known to flip flop on her stances, and a man with orange skin who says whatever he thinks will get the dumbest portion of the population to support him, which is actually pretty smart because there are a very very large amount of really really dumb people who just want to hear things like build a wall to keep out mexicans or kick all the brown people out of the country, which will never ever happen if he gets into office. > > it is going to be hilarious if he does get elected though. the outcry from all the dummies he tricked into voting for him by being a complete jackass is going to be huge. > > get ready for a redneck revolution if trump is president. implying trump is a racist? lmao
: Hasbro's new Nerf guns are pretty sweet.
: > [{quoted}](name=GG Yoona lm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-05-21T11:56:05.075+0000) > > Do you have evidence for this? Of course he doesnt. Like his patron saint Trump, He's talking out his ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-05-21T12:10:56.671+0000) > > Of course he doesnt. Like his patron saint Trump, He's talking out his ass. http://fortune.com/2016/05/09/bernie-sanders-economic-plan-would-add-18-trillion-to-federal-debt-report/ many more articles like this one.. But you are too lazy to type something in google because you're a denier and obviously delusional
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T10:49:36.436+0000) > > Look like you have no idea what you're talking about.. please compare the amount spent on military to everything else.. please https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/ ???
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-21T11:38:55.724+0000) > > https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/ > > ??? Yes.. All federal spending?
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T10:49:36.436+0000) > > Look like you have no idea what you're talking about.. please compare the amount spent on military to everything else.. please You know you guys could literally half what you spend on defence and still be number 1 right? http://www.pgpf.org/sites/default/files/0053_defense-comparison-full.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Saminus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-21T11:10:17.704+0000) > > You know you guys could literally half what you spend on defence and still be number 1 right? > http://www.pgpf.org/sites/default/files/0053_defense-comparison-full.gif http://imgur.com/nB26PfY ye sure when it makes up only 18% of funding
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-21T10:21:25.332+0000) > > ** > > I can understand if you don't like how the money is handled. But what makes you think giving the government more money is gonna solve it? They can't handle the money they have now. Unfortunatly this is a huge problem. As it stands we as a nation spend rediculous amounts of money on our military, more than needs be. What needs to happen is less there, and more focus on more important things.
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-21T10:26:43.105+0000) > > Unfortunatly this is a huge problem. As it stands we as a nation spend rediculous amounts of money on our military, more than needs be. What needs to happen is less there, and more focus on more important things. Look like you have no idea what you're talking about.. please compare the amount spent on military to everything else.. please
: If the amount in taxes I pay went up 30-50%(as in if paying 30% pay 39-45%) but it meant I would have guaranteed healthcare, a more robust social security, and my kids could go to college for free? Sign me the fuck up. Know why? Because with what I'm looking at right now, I have to contribute to 2 private retirement accounts, a safe one with low max contributions, and a slightly more risky one to combat inflation, that are both tied to the stock market and can lose 50-80% of their value at the drop of a hat, an account to send my daughter to college, a $4000 health care deductible that I have to somehow pull out of my ass if something bad happens to me because insurance companies are fucking thieves, and then hope once I turn 65 in 2052 there's something left of medicare and social security so I can live out my retirement with some modicum of comfort. GOD. WOULDN'T PAYING MORE TAXES TO HAVE ALL OF THAT TAKEN CARE OF BE JUST THE WORST?!
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-05-21T09:21:49.021+0000) > > If the amount in taxes I pay went up 30-50%(as in if paying 30% pay 39-45%) but it meant I would have guaranteed healthcare, a more robust social security, and my kids could go to college for free? Sign me the fuck up. > > Know why? Because with what I'm looking at right now, I have to contribute to 2 private retirement accounts, a safe one with low max contributions, and a slightly more risky one to combat inflation, that are both tied to the stock market and can lose 50-80% of their value at the drop of a hat, an account to send my daughter to college, a $4000 health care deductible that I have to somehow pull out of my ass if something bad happens to me because insurance companies are fucking thieves, and then hope once I turn 65 in 2052 there's something left of medicare and social security so I can live out my retirement with some modicum of comfort. > > GOD. WOULDN'T PAYING MORE TAXES TO HAVE ALL OF THAT TAKEN CARE OF BE JUST THE WORST?! Fact is, any study can prove that higher taxes has a negative affect on economic growth.. It's what makes Greece, well Greece.. But whatever anyway, right? You're helping free-loafers.. And military dick waving? Do you even know how much is spent on the military??
Rockman (NA)
: Thats like what? 20% of the debt we have now?
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:49:24.216+0000) > > Thats like what? 20% of the debt we have now? that's a nice excuse for an upcoming economically destroyed country
: > [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:45:31.689+0000) > > Are you including the "make people and corporations who have money pay literally any taxes at all" funds that would be coming in if his plan was successful? I love how people think Bernie is so radical. He isnt. His ideas are great and will work. But what does a country with a shitty education system know right?
> [{quoted}](name=Judge Arcadia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-21T09:00:26.981+0000) > > I love how people think Bernie is so radical. He isnt. His ideas are great and will work. But what does a country with a shitty education system know right? I know right.. people can't even do google searches to see how much of a loony bernie sanders is.. I mean it's so easy
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:13:38.388+0000) > > trump save us trumps plan will raise taxes on the bottom 36% by 26% cause nothing's more american than paying half your earnings to taxes.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:24:39.463+0000) > > trumps plan will raise taxes on the bottom 36% by 26% > cause nothing's more american than paying half your earnings to taxes. What are you talking about?? He is cutting taxes lol.. I can't believe people are upvoting you http://imgur.com/XnNPRau
: > [{quoted}](name=Abysswalker Sif,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:27:19.671+0000) > > I hope none of you actually unironically _support_ any of the 3 big ones. Please. I refuse to believe people on this board can _actually_ be that stupid. I am in favor of Bernie, but I haven't given time nor money to really support his cause.
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OAz9tKAY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-21T08:52:04.956+0000) > > I am in favor of Bernie, but I haven't given time nor money to really support his cause. please don't say that even as a joke
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm Not Admitting I'm Into Smart Girls Who Wear Glasses and Have Small Breasts
Top PIz (NA)
: Rewrite is Finally Getting an Anime Adaptation!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: wtf are you trying to be funny?
> [{quoted}](name=IM SO HIGH MAN,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UwFOuIBm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-14T10:30:41.734+0000) > > wtf are you trying to be funny? u watsed 20 dolla lol
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: I finally did it GD
why didn't u just torrent it
: > [{quoted}](name=TeaVeeBag,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xZiia0xW,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-03T06:47:27.309+0000) > Stores to buy parts in Australia? good luck mate...heard things can be pretty terrible down there
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xZiia0xW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-03T07:30:24.512+0000) > > good luck mate...heard things can be pretty terrible down there yup literally can't find anything that doesn't require shipping..
Jamaree (NA)
: Are you going to put it together yourself, have someone do it, or buy it custom made?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xZiia0xW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-03T06:51:21.515+0000) > > Are you going to put it together yourself, have someone do it, or buy it custom made? I honestly don't trust myself to put it together.. I'm sure I can add on the extra money to have it done by someone else or custom made
Rioter Comments
: What's your most epic slither . io length?
: tfw you kill a mosquito and see blood
: Post your Computer/setup
Besteau (NA)
: This is what I've been working on today. SURPRISE ITS NOT LEAGUE ORIENTED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA It's this guy, isn't it? I swear
: So this girl was staring at me and smiling
Show more

TeaVeeBag

Level 62 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion