: Too many champions are left in really awful states because they were OP at a certain time.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Going back to 2017, whatever happened to that mini Azir rework?
He did get his mini-rework in patch 7.19, here's the link: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-719-notes {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Sword of the Occult was not a support item.
> [{quoted}](name=SofaKingBroken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NR5ugnNG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T04:31:55.094+0000) > > Sword of the Occult was not a support item. "Zephyr, all the support item choices, Zz'rot, Sword of the Occult" dolce de lech knows, they're **listing** all the things removed as the use of commas in this case was to list a ton of **different** things and just said all the support item choices because there were a lot and it would be easier to just say "all the support item choices **AND** if dolce de lech was trying to say Zz'rot and Sword of the Occult were support items it would be written like this "all the support item choices**;** Zz'rot and Sword of the Occult, and on and on" using a semi-colon, But obviously both of those items aren't support items so dolce de lech didn't use a semi-colon there.
: So Pantheon is getting VFX recolors (and a recall for baker) for all of his 975 skins for the rework
Some of Kayle and Morgana's 975 haven't even met the 975 rp skin requirements too . . .
Manxxom (NA)
: Every time I see a herald on the boards I think this is them irl
Shelly looking like a snacc{{sticker:katarina-love}} . What a cutie.
d00mface (EUW)
: Pool Party Aatrox
My true Pre-rework Aatrox . . . MY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
: Jhin and Kindred anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGDqKpdde7U, Interesting video.
: AP bruiser itemization (Bring back and Rework DFG)
Too op, would be too strong on some Champions.
: Toxicity stopping new players
Yeah, this + new players playing against and with Smurfs is what makes them quit.
: Being bullied as a new player is not fun
Yeah, it's tough being a new player and getting put against and paired with smurfs and most of them are toxic because they think they know how to play the game and you're new so you don't know, which should be obvious but they're too thick headed so they flame you. So I suggest as soon as they start being toxic just mute them. But sometimes you can see people that are nice and try to help you out, but that's pretty rare.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QFUuPnEi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-04T22:43:07.755+0000) > > i also have that for a N.I.G.G.E.R should i say it or u get the point? Jeez the salt, im just joking around . . . But for real most the times reporting them because they said kys in my experience does nothing so i just write a paragraph (or an essay) on them saying kys and blah blah blah then I manually send a ticket into support which seems to work.
: Remember you can enjoy the characters without playing the game.
Seoshi (NA)
: [Champion Concept] Zellha, the Sower of Chaos
Might wanna credit AFK Arena for the character or you're a thief. How do I know? Cause of all their fuckin trash ad's. Shemira = https://www.afkarena.net/shemira Edit: Gj you changed it and credited the new one.
: {{champion:421}} i don't think it's the apocalypse that'd kill me...
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mL74hqzw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-26T16:37:05.066+0000) > > {{champion:421}} i don't think it's the apocalypse that'd kill me... WDYM, REK SAI IS BEST GIRL SHE WOULDN'T HURT YOU.
: LEAK FROM THE NEW CHAMP YUUMI!!!!!
Holy shit she's small, which means its gonna be ass to hit her.
Manxxom (NA)
: Really riot, this champion is too hot for this game.
I fucking nut everytime i see Rek-sai, she's my fucking favourite female league champ (No Jokes)
: > [{quoted}](name=astralwit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=msEnvQpV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-26T18:17:46.075+0000) > > I'm not even going to bother with Nautilus if I can itemize tanky and get more bang for the buck from resists on a different tank with better health scaling. Except that Nautilus eats, sleeps, and shits CC, with the only other tank I can think of who can come close to his amount of lockdown being Leona.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=msEnvQpV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-26T19:52:13.628+0000) > > Except that Nautilus eats, sleeps, and shits CC, with the only other tank I can think of who can come close to his amount of lockdown being Leona. Galio can lock down cc better, i mean he's a tank but not a superb one for shit. I mean he is supposed to be a big MR tank but i don't know what happened after his Ap one shot phase.
: moving while in zhonyas (with gif)
Lol, that stiff as movement is damn hilarious.
: Probably because the Armor/MR value is very low on the first plate and the dmg gets only reduced by the first layer of defense.
> [{quoted}](name=Kumiho Ahri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LwbxAuYb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-20T19:24:11.883+0000) > > Probably because the Armor/MR value is very low on the first plate and the dmg gets only reduced by the first layer of defense. No thats wrong, if you didn't know Rift Herald's charge is True Damage so that's why it chunks through all the plates. (True Damage doesn't care about armor, mr, dmg reduction, etc.)
Vartius (EUNE)
: Seeing the new Mordekaiser emote, I decided to redraw him in a more serious style
: Yes, here it is. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Cancer_de_pulmon.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VwaatHN1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-09T20:08:47.255+0000) > > Yes, here it is. > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Cancer_de_pulmon.jpg {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
goekhan77 (EUW)
: New Idea, Healer Support Champ
Heads up btw the new champ being made is a "whimsical" enchantress support quote on quote “it’s been a long time since we released a traditional enchantress support,”, “a complete 180 from our last support,” a.k.a ye boi Pyke, a disguised mid lane assasin leaching off of adc till he gets his items. Yeah and shes a female too with feline feature (Smells like typical furry shit to me).
: Request for Skinsuit Mordekaiser
Can this thread get a {{champion:75}}+12 ?
: She isn't even broken anymore. If I say Pulsefire Yasuo I'll get 20+ votes.
> [{quoted}](name=Mega Audinoz,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OgbsM2gU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-09T10:58:17.163+0000) > > She isn't even broken anymore. > > If I say Pulsefire Yasuo I'll get 20+ votes. ? I didn't even say she's broken? What are you on about. But you are true broken champ gets skins so people buy the skin and play the broken champ for free wins.
: I think Nunu's slow should scale slightly.
LoagI (EUNE)
: Who is the best supp in the game
Alistair and Thresh by far. But Lulu is fucking cancer.
: Can I get banned for typing "fullmute all"
: Akali...
Yeah would be nice but it's never gonna happen, you just gotta get over it. I mean I played ev and she got reworked and I cried, then I play Aatrox than he gets reworked. then I play Akali then she gets reworked. Tough life.
: 1. Stop banning him 2. Pick {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:58}} 3. Make him regret that his dad sticked D in his mommy 4. Free lp 5. Repeat
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQOfg5Lc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:31:46.829+0000) > > 1. Stop banning him > 2. Pick {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:58}} > 3. Make him regret that his dad sticked D in his mommy > 4. Free lp > 5. Repeat XD
Juice (EUNE)
: Getting ADC in AURF feels so bad
Bro, you clearly haven't played full lethality on the adc's and spam their spells. ITS FUCKING SO GOOD, especially like cait she can insta chunk with q and 100 to 0 with her ult, Varus just full lethality q spam is nasty af, Ashe can spam w for nasty dmg and slows, sivir can spam her q's for shit tons of dmg and yeet nasty w's, etc.
: Riot would have to have a functional client and care
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qQGP4Lv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T10:23:58.863+0000) > > Riot would have to have a functional client and care +1
: I Want To Play League Of Legends!
> {{champion:266}} I've never played this champion or this one {{champion:84}} Unlucky you, cause if you wanna play these 2 well . . . you're gonna be in for a fucking joy ride cause they're damn hot fucking garbage after their nerfs in 9.3
: Heartbreaker Zoe?
Good idea, Probably not ever gonna happen though cause Riot give's no fuck about these kind of skin idea threads.
MrGerund (EUW)
: welp, time to take a downvote bomb i guess: okay so aatrox isn't in an op spot but riot has still been nerfing damage overall in the past patch or so, why can't you be happy with that? we all want damage to be lowered, but once a champion gets touched everybody is gonna cry out it being of no good...? there are no solutions for anything when things are like this.
> [{quoted}](name=MrGerund,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AU6vld15,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-05T17:37:45.082+0000) > > welp, time to take a downvote bomb i guess: > > okay so aatrox isn't in an op spot but riot has still been nerfing damage overall in the past patch or so, why can't you be happy with that? > we all want damage to be lowered, but once a champion gets touched everybody is gonna cry out it being of no good...? > > > there are no solutions for anything when things are like this. Are you dumb? Aatrox's damage isn't a problem and no one gives a shit about him in Solo queue and Riot's only doing this because of Pro Play and that's why i'm unhappy cause while we have Mages bursting everyone, Lucian and Vayne being strong as hell pulling off shit tons of damage and people complain about it Riot just ignores them until is really gets out of hand, meanwhile whats Aatrox doing? not pulling off an insane amount of damage he's still a garbage champ to play even without these nerfs + no one has complained about Aatrox damage in ages. Not to mention the nerfs aren't to his damage, he just has a harder time in lanning phase without being able to heal of mins and monsters and the removal of e screw's up a ton of his combos and fucking makes his life hard.
: > [{quoted}](name=Th3KindredSpirit,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O10fEzEn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-20T06:20:18.091+0000) > > ARURF+ is on PBE not coming to lives till patch 9.2 Ahhh. I should log into my PBE account from time to time.. I had no clue. Thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=Applepieohmy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O10fEzEn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-22T18:34:01.530+0000) > > Ahhh. I should log into my PBE account from time to time.. I had no clue. > Thank you! Np ;)
: so uhhhh. wheres that urf game mode.
ARURF+ is on PBE not coming to lives till patch 9.2
Dwaryy (EUW)
: Thank you, would you buff or nerf the numbers, I tried to not make them too high but I also could be wrong there.
> [{quoted}](name=Dwaryy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOjtXPEM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:44:10.353+0000) > > Thank you, would you buff or nerf the numbers, I tried to not make them too high but I also could be wrong there. I feel the Overkill numbers are very underwhelming. Using overkill if you can hit them with something and get that penetration and lower their health to 27.5% you can get that pen to carry over to the buffed single target attack that will do (With dusk and youmuus which most ad assassins buy) around 88.32 dmg at max which is really low tbh and that's the damage you'll do if you hit them at the start of the additional 2 secs + For mages (Morrello / Obv + Sorc) they can do at max 115 dmg which is once again low. So compared to the DH right now it's pretty much a worse version of it because its scaling isn't really good and amount of dmg you can pull of is low as the base dmg 30 is too low and even with the amount of dmg you get from the flat penetration you won't deal enough dmg as the dmg's I calculated above are for straight up hitting them right away at the start of the 2 sec's and even with the possible 20% adaptive penetration carrying over you'll probably already lose a fair amount from trying to get them to 27.5% health as you lose 5% penetration for each attack with is too much so you won't be able to dish out enough dmg. Therefore, Overkill wouldn't be taken because of its underwhelming dmg in this high dmg meta so most likely if this did replace DH people would rather op to use electrocute (Which most people do anyways) That also brings up another problem which is why in the hell is the min penetration -5%? Why should you do less dmg to burst your target because you hit 5 attacks on them? It doesn't make sense and if you did hit them too much during the 4sec's which is easy to do it lowers your chance of reaching that 27.5% health an even if you did reach it you'll be doing less dmg because you have a -5% penetration. So it kinda doesn't make sense. So to make Overkill an actual rune to be used you would prob need: 1. A scaling adaptive penetration that starts low but goes above 20% 2. The amount lowered (5%) for each attack to be reduced to like 2 or 2.5 or make the amount lowered or each attack as I said for the penetration start high but scale lower into the game so you don't dominate in early. 3. The below 27.5% base dmg needs to scale with ad or base ad or just make the 30 scale flat into higher numbers 4. The penetration % dmg you get needs to be higher so start it up low and make it scale higher (above 100% of flat penetration) as the game goes on as people will have more defense stat's as the game goes on. 5. The dmg increase of 1.4 needs to start low and scale higher into the game and maybe make the time to hit that "below health of 27.5%" make it longer flat out or scale it overtime. 6. Needs to reset on kills like DH In conclusion, overall basically everything for Overkill needs to start low (but not too low) and scale higher into the game as with the numbers you used it's useless early game because it's hard to get people low to 27.5% health in a 4 secs and even if you do you probably already lost a heavy amount or went negative on the adaptive penetration and even if you get that "below 27.5% attack" in you won't do any damage because you don't have any flat penetration during this time period in the game. With your numbers in a late game like I calculated above, the dmg you will get off it far too low. So in comparison to current DH and electrocute it's not better than any of them in any period of the game and no one would take Overkill cause with your numbers it just doesn't scale into the game and has no periods in the game where its really good as DH scales well and does good dmg, Electrocute is easy to use and get off that dmg in all periods of the game . Not to mention it doesn't have a reset for killing like DH. So yeah . . . Good idea just needs better numbers and scaling in this meta and in general.
: Customer Support are bots
Dwaryy (EUW)
: Conqueror Replacement and Dark Harvest
Good ideas, but damn yes the numbers are far off.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ºFerrAhriº,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pA82v5ZL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-19T07:45:05.241+0000) > > well i mean if a 2/4 kass can gap close then 100 to 0 a 15/0 adc in the blink of an eye, then we got problems. > people are complaining about akali and irelia, but at least those two have restriction. > akali needs land her skill shots and irelia needs targets to dash onto to gap close. what about kass? kass just go where ever he pleases. To be fair, Riftwalk's mana costs ramps up so quickly that by the 3rd consecutive use it may as well deplete your entire mana bar.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pA82v5ZL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-19T07:59:22.440+0000) > > To be fair, Riftwalk's mana costs ramps up so quickly that by the 3rd consecutive use it may as well deplete your entire mana bar. Yeah but once you get your Seraph's and Rod + Other small components which you get my 25-30 minutes you can cast a few 800 mana 4 stacks ults so you can nukes backlines easily and not to mention he doesn't even need to cast his 4 stack r much he only needs 2-3 to reach and nuke the backline and even if he is low on mana he can restore a fat chunk of his mana just by using w on a champ and that's why at this state of 25-30 mins and after this time period his win rate goes up. I mean this video explains it all why Kass is op. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMKDmTo6dE
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Why this damn game has 0 dmg ? (Resulting you cant carry)
> Why this damn game has 0 dmg ? (Resulting you cant carry) The damages are currently the highest in leagues whole history with fucking mages and assassins nuking your as + you're playing adc in bot lane sooooooooooooo unless you're Jhin, Draven, Lucian or Ezreal (Maybe Mf?) you're not doing shit so people realizing this play fucking mages in bot lane.
Zhak (NA)
: Champion Respawn Timers Too Long
I agree, especially because how fast you get nuked down by mages nowadays.
: Why do people want Kassadin nerfs?
Um... its because if he survives to 25-30 mins and gets 2 items he shouldn't be able to fucking destroy everyone and just delete people with his dmg and mobility.
: Ivern Qd the Teemo Rengar dashes to aa range to hit Teemo due to Iverns Q On the way there Rengar passes a bush, increasing his aa range and making a leap Hence what happened
> [{quoted}](name=GrReaper96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z30WajEi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-19T02:43:01.651+0000) > > Ivern Qd the Teemo > Rengar dashes to aa range to hit Teemo due to Iverns Q > On the way there Rengar passes a bush, increasing his aa range and making a leap > Hence what happened ^
: Can Yasuo windwall Fizz's ult?
: > [{quoted}](name=Stark of Wrath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=60lKbhGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:28:29.022+0000) > > he can't gank? 2 points in his slow and he can't not gank... He has no movementspeed steroid or anything aside from that. If that is the case, kog maw will make a very good jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=60lKbhGP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T20:44:25.249+0000) > > He has no movementspeed steroid or anything aside from that. If that is the case, kog maw will make a very good jungler. He can take ghost or approach velocity for steroid ms . . . And if your argument is he doesn't have ms steroids than wtf, that means most of the other jg's be must be shit because they don't all have fucking ms steroids . . . And literally what PhearBunny said: > Yeah man, he cant gank with that 6second long exhaust. You cereal? And he doesn't even need to gank anyways. Just farm and press Q. After 10mins, just roam into enemy jungle and do whatever the hell you want.
: Invited my gf to a normal game, put us in a ranked solo duo game
: Yorick Buffs on PBE!?!
YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
: What happened to adc's?
They became irrelevant because its high damage meta and they get one-shotted while not being able to quickly one-shot someone down because they're supposed to be the constant attack damage. So in conclusion, every ADC is useless and I would rather have a mage down there in bot lane unless you're playing Draven, Ezreal or Lucian because if you choose anyone else you can't do jackshit.
: you missed one. what happens if he steals {{champion:74}} ult?
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2m0BETqy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T06:25:58.689+0000) > > you missed one. what happens if he steals {{champion:74}} ult? Tru added.
Show more

Th3KindredSpirit

Level 82 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion