: So I was mugged last night...
> Egirl > In danger > 0Mg My rito points taken !!!11! https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/054/069/936.jpg
Rioter Comments
: riot has spoken
The stupidity of that is that someone who ints to botlane could say they are just trying to kill the adc, but keep dying.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: LOLOL Zyra plants ONLY attack champs if Zyra attacks them or there are NO other targets in range (and even then they can just stand there) Dinners Turrets are obnoxious but still need to be directed tho once they are on you they never forget it seems. Tibbers ONLY if YOU killed Annie.
If Shaco attacks, box should follow. Simple.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:59:02.319+0000) > > None of which remain active after detonation, so why treat it like one? > > > And funnily enough, when Cait traps used to do damage, they'd apply spell effects. > Nidalee? spell effects. > Teemo? Spell effects. > Jhin? Spell effects. > > Shaco? Nah fuck that guy, you get dick bupkis. Yeah, it's also an AoE fear and can turn invisible.
As opposed to an AoE slow that turns invisible like 3/4 of the above.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: not Traps. They are minions
That's exactly it, they are treated as a unit of their own and its just unnecessary. They don't fit in with summons, they don't fit in with traps.
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:41:33.330+0000) > > I'd say playing a consistently nerfed champ that always cops abuse for being useless turns people toxic. ... constantly nerf yet still remains one of the top 3 junglers in the game in every elo above gold. .. there is a REASON why he is getting nerfs... becuase he NEEDS them.. in fact he STILL needs MORE nerfs.. for shako to be balanced he needs to hover around 50-51.5% in platy + thats where he was when he was balanced
What is there left to nerf? Please do tell. Also using WR to determine balance is cute, especially without considering play rate or player games. He consistently does well because he is versatile.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:19:51.103+0000) > > None of those are traps. Shaco's boxes are traps, not summons. You should be comparing them to Teemo shrooms or a Nid trap This. There are only five (5) champions in the game with traps {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:35}}
None of which remain active after detonation, so why treat it like one? And funnily enough, when Cait traps used to do damage, they'd apply spell effects. Nidalee? spell effects. Teemo? Spell effects. Jhin? Spell effects. Shaco? Nah fuck that guy, you get dick bupkis.
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGPOqj8G,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-25T04:28:01.597+0000) > > "Who is designed to annoyed and aggravate his oppoents. who' actaully contributes more to the game in tilting the enemy team off the planet than his does via damage as an assassin." > > > Says more about the players of LoL than the champ. well that being said.. i never never met more than 2 nice non-toxic shako players.. in nearly 6 years. so he embodies it so much he ATTRACTS toxic players toward him. or maybe he turns them toxic... idk
I'd say playing a consistently nerfed champ that always cops abuse for being useless turns people toxic.
: yes... becuase it was toxic... what REALLY needs to be explained is why {{champion:35}} was made in the first place.. becuase THAT has no logical reason behind it shaco is an evil clown with a dagger... who is designed to annoyed and aggravate his oppoents. who' actaully contributes more to the game in tilting the enemy team off the planet than his does via damage as an assassin. he is the embodiment of toxicity .. of what you never want to deal with... a fucking nightmare. and they put that into a PvP game that other have to face. THAT'S what needs answering. he is basically a pokemon cave filled confuse ray para-flich-locking zubats hoards in every step. there is LITERALLY no reason to have him exist in a pvp game.
"Who is designed to annoyed and aggravate his oppoents. who' actaully contributes more to the game in tilting the enemy team off the planet than his does via damage as an assassin." Says more about the players of LoL than the champ.
Eedat (NA)
: None of those are traps. Shaco's boxes are traps, not summons. You should be comparing them to Teemo shrooms or a Nid trap
None of which remain active once set off... Theyre both DoTs.
Eedat (NA)
: What other trap prioritizes champions? Every other traps prioritizes whatever set it off
Heimer turret locks to whoever is combat. Zyra plant. Tibbers enrage. If it was initially not locked it wouldn't even be a question, but the fact it WAS, and then intentionally changed not to seems stupid, especially given the others all apply spell effects. It already gets a raw deal, seems stupid to actively make it worse, when it's not even the problem, and never was the problem, with his kit. EDIT: Then you take into account other spells being actively changed to prioritize champs, like Ezreal E and Ahri W. Just seems stupid to be pushing forward like "Yes we want champ v champ combat to be the standard" and then make some stupid exception to the rule.
Rioter Comments
: Then, they should give me back my money because I didn't pay for a champ skin to get reworked and nerfed to the grounds 2 weeks laters (Zoe)
Play Shaco. At least when you buy one of his skins, you know hes going to get nerfed next available chance. You aren't mislead.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Haziv (EUW)
: Jinx and Shaco , skin idea for Riot games.
They also share a release date. But you know, every year Jinx gets a big celebration and video, but Shaco gets more and more nerfs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Um yes, more mana = more mana
He is saying that the active of Seraphs (Consume mana to provide shield) is counting as spending mana for the purpose of RoA passive (The heal on mana consumption), meaning it provides both a hefty shield and heal.
: Prevent your teammates banning champion hovered
You're fourth pick and you hover [pick/ban FOTM champ]. I don't own them. I'm going to ban them because I'd rather not risk them getting them.
: Not call people by their names and use champion names like 99,999% of players do?
But its their name...
RallerenP (EUW)
: Sure, harrasing someone and weaponizing the report system is punishable. So just report people for it.
: About clones... Shaco / Wukong / Leblanc
As opposed to knowing someone like Zed or Fizz is going to burst you and you react but they go untargetable. I'd take a 50% chance over 0%.
: Curious how you would do a hardware ban and an ip ban is worthless for two reasons; 1. It isn't hard to change ip. 2. It affects whole dorms/cafes/households. Which means innocent players lose the ability to play until they change the ip (which again is simple)
> it isnt hard to change ip "Well, they're gonna smuggle drugs in anyway, why not just retire US Customs" > it affects whole dorms/cages/households Good. Before they change the IP they can punish the customer responsible for copping the ban and inconveniencing them.
: Riot permanently closes the account because they want the player to go elsewhere. They realistically can't prevent a player from creating another account due to the nature of it being a F2P game, so the most that they can do is ban the player's account (with all their progress and skins) and force them to start from scratch should they want to continue playing league. Do you have a better suggestion on how Riot is to encourage them to leave?
Other F2P games have better ban policies, and keep trash out. Hardware and IP bans exist and are much more inconvenient.
: why not create more layers of language filtering..?
I'd say do the opposite. As a regular recipient of permabans, I'd like the ability to censor myself, so that even if tempers flare and i start to slur, it won't actually go through if it risks a punishment. But as I've said 100 times, Riot profit from permabans, so they won't ever prevent toxicity, only punish it harder. The cookie jar is exactly what they want to do.
Mig89 (NA)
: this. His E isnt hard to avoid and its not exactly a surprise when its casted. Bait it out and its on a pretty long CD
It's a 7 sec cd for a 3 sec duration. That's almost 50% uptime.
: wtf? no. I do agree deathfires Grasp returning would make me happy, but as long as my enemy lets me farm q stacks, doesn't try to stop me, and lets me level E freely *I tend to lvl it when I want to farm Q,* then the person I'm playing against isn't really putting up much of a fight. Only time I really have trouble is when the enemy jungle ganks me after a reckless move. Just go in after a q, or an e, and poke me down. Trust me he gets shut down pretty easily after he's lost his e.
Teamfights, his E is wayy to strong, 5 man 2.5 sec stun? Best case your entire team avoids it but is confined to a little 400x400 ring? 1v1 hes fine.. all his damage is skillshot based so its pretty lax.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Opreax (EUNE)
: Kaisa review
Yeah the E point is spot on. R range is too short tbh, should be the same as her W range. Q needs to prioritize champs with at least 1 bolt and it'd be fine. W is really just for poking and getting plasma to ult.. I think shes fine, not too strong, not impossible to play on.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hMVLxdn,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-11T01:10:38.498+0000) > > Is that before or after the 2 sec click to target snare? Before this continue, I have a question, if Ryze honestly was as bad and broken as you claim, why does he have one of the lowest win rates in the game?
I'm not saying he is broken. I asked how you are supposed to lane against someone who can zone without consequence. I always thought he was supposed to be average early and monster lategame, but I can never seem to face him in lane.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hMVLxdn,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T11:22:49.343+0000) > > So you stand away from your minions, that way he can land clean Qs on you? Then you dodge the skillshot?
Is that before or after the 2 sec click to target snare?
: Can we do something about Anivia?
She's actually getting buffed with the new manaflow band. Seraph's is core, manaflow increasing max mana, ggwp.
: Most mana hungry champion in the game with zero mobility. Reduced armor and magic resist in egg form, makes it really easy to get the kill. Very low range, and probably the slowest moving skill shot in the game. Definitely, the problem is just you.
Reduced armor and MR during egg form... BUT SHE STILL HAS EGG FORM. Low range? Slow skillshot? Use the wall properly and you force them into it. I play the birb lots, she is borderline freelo..
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hMVLxdn,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T00:36:59.382+0000) > > No you don't. > If he has chained minions (Click to target) he can blindly throw it at the wave and watch it bounce to you or just zone you for 20 seconds. Then stand away from the minions and poke him, I thought we long since moved past thought processes like this way back in season 1 when playing against Mordekaiser?
So you stand away from your minions, that way he can land clean Qs on you?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hMVLxdn,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T00:01:11.920+0000) > > I know how his kit works. > > Short of "Don't stand in lane lest you get hit by an undodgeable Q" there isn't much more to learn. > > It's like a double-up you don't have to aim. You do have to aim though, it is a skillshot.
No you don't. If he has chained minions (Click to target) he can blindly throw it at the wave and watch it bounce to you or just zone you for 20 seconds.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Totenkopf 2,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hMVLxdn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-09T23:47:46.223+0000) > > No, because that just shows the weakness of a rookie Ryze, not a Ryze who knows the combos. It is will also teach you how his kit fully works as you are forced to learn about it yourself.
I know how his kit works. Short of "Don't stand in lane lest you get hit by an undodgeable Q" there isn't much more to learn. It's like a double-up you don't have to aim.
Jamaree (NA)
: Play him, best way to figure out his weaknesses.
No, because that just shows the weakness of a rookie Ryze, not a Ryze who knows the combos.
TyRamos (NA)
: Annie buffs and Janna nerfs when?
"What do you mean, we reworked Janna recently?" "We got rid of that super toxic and unfun movespeed passive she has, and gave her damage. We kept the super healthy perma knockback that completely invalidates melee champs." "Oh look, she's still fucking god tier every damn patch. I wonder what else we could do fix her?"
Rioter Comments

Totenkopf 2

Level 27 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion