: When you play {{champion:111}} and your entire team flames you for thirty minutes for not doing anything, while your adc Jinx plays like {{champion:122}} and engages past enemy minions and saves her chompers until you are already dead. Then a team fight rolls around and the team sees that the adc is actually the trash one and is amazed by how in the world the bot lane is not fed double so. When you dive under tower tank both the adc and tower for Jinx, and your team says that you did nothing the entire game. I am just sad that I was not bard, so I could not ult minions to force the tower to shoot her.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord of Math,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2017-12-07T05:39:31.520+0000) > > When you play {{champion:111}} and your entire team flames you for thirty minutes for not doing anything, while your adc Jinx plays like {{champion:122}} and engages past enemy minions and saves her chompers until you are already dead. Then a team fight rolls around and the team sees that the adc is actually the trash one and is amazed by how in the world the bot lane is not fed double so. When you dive under tower tank both the adc and tower for Jinx, and your team says that you did nothing the entire game. I am just sad that I was not bard, so I could not ult minions to force the tower to shoot her. {{champion:432}} is the best troll pick.
: > [{quoted}](name=Firethorn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:31:01.999+0000) > > "You have 0 kills so stfu" > > ... I beg to differ, people listen to my support Sona when I'm 18/15/2, you should try to do damage, otherwise you know nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:44:37.993+0000) > > I beg to differ, people listen to my support Sona when I'm 18/15/2, you should try to do damage, otherwise you know nothing. I can go 8 0 10 on {{champion:143}} and still not have people listen to good advice.
: OH TRUST ME I know. I main supp for the most part and it INFURITATES ME when my adc is acting the fool and everyone else is just being stupid then they get pissed and are screaming,"Why didnt you ult me?!" honestly? my reply is almost always, It would have been a waste and it wouldnt have saved you even if i did."
> [{quoted}](name=ZenaWolfWarrior ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2017-12-06T18:37:37.331+0000) > > OH TRUST ME I know. I main supp for the most part and it INFURITATES ME when my adc is acting the fool and everyone else is just being stupid then they get pissed and are screaming,"Why didnt you ult me?!" honestly? my reply is almost always, It would have been a waste and it wouldnt have saved you even if i did." This might help.
: > [{quoted}](name=Faceroll Tactics,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:15:01.251+0000) > > When someone can maintain platinum by doing 0 damage to champions all game every game (literally) and spamming lulu/janna, it comes to question whether it takes anywhere near the same level of fundamentals to play support than any other role. > > Top lane fundamentals: > Freezing > CS > Lane Management > Damage Foresight > Vision > Teleport Usage > Power Spikes > Trading > Movement > > Support fundamentals: > Damage Foresight > Vision > Power Spikes > > In before I get downvoted to oblivion, check out Chinese Janna players and > http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=thetruepacifist > Average damage to champions per game is 3 for soraka and 11 for janna... Here's my earlier post, checks out with what you sad. When not playing Support, supports truly know NOTHING. however when I play support I actually know how to predict damage or trade, or manage a wave when my adc is gone. This whole thread seems to be a circle jerk of people thinking they're more intelligent when they are, when a diamond support has the mechanical skill of a low silver player. Thank god playing support gives you auto fill protection...
> [{quoted}](name=Faceroll Tactics,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:58:07.769+0000) > > Here's my earlier post, checks out with what you sad. When not playing Support, supports truly know NOTHING. however when I play support I actually know how to predict damage or trade, or manage a wave when my adc is gone. > > This whole thread seems to be a circle jerk of people thinking they're more intelligent when they are, when a diamond support has the mechanical skill of a low silver player. Thank god playing support gives you auto fill protection... By going by what you say when you support you do not think main supports do it as well. The problem with support is you have to deal with mistakes that your laner makes and you have no contol over it. I have had games where the adc has over extended even when you can see mid and jg heading down over wards and he dose not back. So I control the wave so it dose not crash into the turret so he can get his max cs as posible yea we going to lose drake but he will have cs to come back to and freeze if he chose but this is all out of my control. We do just as much as a top laner but we have no contol over it. We Freeze lane and got to deal with it if the adc dose not keep the freeze. We auto creeps under turrets so adc and last hit off turret. We do not have much contol over lane management because there is too many unknowns in the bot lane. And expecting someone to do something will always fall through. We got to take into account damage of adc the enemy adc the enemy support if we going to get ganked how much creep damage we can tank just to engage. We just dont put 1 or 2 wards down and say our job is done we get vision control or drake ganks from our jg and got to ward up that blast cone and the river bush and their jg tri bush just because you know the adc could engage at any time and you got to react with as much information as possible. We watch for power spikes on our team and theirs. We got to trade with mana managment while holding onto our cc. We got to watch our movments and teams movements because if out of postion you are dead or worse your adc.
: I'm a support/adc/jg main. I just had a mid level gold ranked game where my Leo kept trying to engage a Morgana/Xayah at 50% HP when I'm Vayne. Sometimes supports really do not know anything. I am that support that wards, peels, doesn't die often, etc....I mean I got like a 65% WR + and a 3++ KDA on support lux....and that's me trolling. 1 out of 10 supports I see, play on my level of support or better. This post is a bit "self selection bias". Obviously all the support mains came into here due to the click bait title. But in the real world? How often do you get a good support?
> [{quoted}](name=BigBlackCocoa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:14:06.778+0000) > > I'm a support/adc/jg main. > > I just had a mid level gold ranked game where my Leo kept trying to engage a Morgana/Xayah at 50% HP when I'm Vayne. > > Sometimes supports really do not know anything. > > I am that support that wards, peels, doesn't die often, etc....I mean I got like a 65% WR + and a 3++ KDA on support lux....and that's me trolling. > > 1 out of 10 supports I see, play on my level of support or better. > > This post is a bit "self selection bias". Obviously all the support mains came into here due to the click bait title. > > But in the real world? How often do you get a good support? I know I fall into the same trap where I think if I just get that stun on the mid laner it would win the fight and the game, but you find your self being kited and overextended and in the back of your mid you are thinking I'm in a bad postion but you really want that stun.
: Top>Mid>Jungle>Support>ADC From the role with the smartest players to the dumbest ones You being able to land skillshots with broken hitboxes ( ex. {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} ) or point-click allies or enemies ( ex. {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} ) does not make you an individual who calls can usually be trusted.
> [{quoted}](name=Cinquino Show,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:09:59.931+0000) > > Top>Mid>Jungle>Support>ADC > > From the role with the smartest players to the dumbest ones > > You being able to land skillshots with broken hitboxes ( ex. {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} ) or point-click allies or enemies ( ex. {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} ) does not make you an individual who calls can usually be trusted. I would disagree with that statment. I would say the smartest person in the game would not be role specific but a person that dose not over estimate what his team will do.
xGunna1 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-12-06T16:34:19.503+0000) > > The real ELO hell is in high Diamond. Obviously not all, but definitely a lot of Diamond 2 and Diamond 1 players are the nastiest people ever. Those guys are hardstuck Diamond, and feel like they're actually gods at the game, so it *definitely* must be their teammates holding them back, right? > > No chance in hell those guys ever accept advice from better players, and when they start losing, they turn toxic af. That's why they're hardstuck Diamond after all. > > At least when you get to Masters, you're able to admit to yourself that you still suck at the game and are willing to listen to better players giving advice. the higher elo the higher cancer kids u will find because trihards people want to gain elo so bad that they flame others
> [{quoted}](name=xGunna1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000f0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:07:09.531+0000) > > the higher elo the higher cancer kids u will find because trihards people want to gain elo so bad that they flame others Is it that they are trying to climb and fail that they flame or is it the expectation that your team will do something and they don't. Like you get out of postion because you think you'r team is going to all in and ulti and they don't "there is nothing more frustrating thinking something is going to happen and it dose not". This is a problem in all elo I would imagine, You see common sence is not all that common as your common sence differs from mine.
: The real ELO hell is in high Diamond. Obviously not all, but definitely a lot of Diamond 2 and Diamond 1 players are the nastiest people ever. Those guys are hardstuck Diamond, and feel like they're actually gods at the game, so it *definitely* must be their teammates holding them back, right? No chance in hell those guys ever accept advice from better players, and when they start losing, they turn toxic af. That's why they're hardstuck Diamond after all. At least when you get to Masters, you're able to admit to yourself that you still suck at the game and are willing to listen to better players giving advice.
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-12-06T16:34:19.503+0000) > > The real ELO hell is in high Diamond. Obviously not all, but definitely a lot of Diamond 2 and Diamond 1 players are the nastiest people ever. Those guys are hardstuck Diamond, and feel like they're actually gods at the game, so it *definitely* must be their teammates holding them back, right? > > No chance in hell those guys ever accept advice from better players, and when they start losing, they turn toxic af. That's why they're hardstuck Diamond after all. > > At least when you get to Masters, you're able to admit to yourself that you still suck at the game and are willing to listen to better players giving advice. I will have to take your word for it my goal is to make it to gold, I know its not a high goal but I have never been in gold every time I have got close my computer had blown up and I get demoted while I saving up for a new computer. I could of went else where to play to keep my elo but hey its just a game.
Engelin (NA)
: It isn't a support problem, it's a silver problem. Silver players see themselves as high elo and don't want to listen to anyone lmao This is why silver games last like 50 minutes. Nobody knows how to finish because nobody wants to group or follow shots.
> [{quoted}](name=Engelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-12-06T16:29:53.734+0000) > > It isn't a support problem, it's a silver problem. Silver players see themselves as high elo and don't want to listen to anyone lmao > > This is why silver games last like 50 minutes. Nobody knows how to finish because nobody wants to group or follow shots. It is true I do see these long games a lot. But its not that no one knows how to finish its how they all have diffrent rolls how to end. Maybe if roit made a leadership badge and everyone would just listen to that person it would lead to quicker games. And they could have a leadership rank based on games they have lead and won.
: > [{quoted}](name=LifelessAngel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-06T14:29:56.913+0000) > > here's your guaranted reply kid. I'm a support main. I know far less than any other role. It's not very hard to play support.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T15:18:20.288+0000) > > I'm a support main. > > I know far less than any other role. It's not very hard to play support. I would not say you know less then any other roll if you are a good support. I would say you have diffrent knowledge of the game then you'r team. See in a team fight and you doing your roll right you are watching for the assasins the tanks gap closing on adc and your are trying to set it up so they don't get to your carrys. But that all only works if they are not just standing there doing damage.
M0rgana (NA)
: I think it usually depends on the way you give the advice/ criticism. When I used to be support silver I never felt that my pings were ignored, I guess it depends how you ping also. For instant I usually make 2 pings 1 where the enemy is and one where I suspect he's heading. If the mid lane enemy is missing I ping missing mid and ping careful top or bot... This way they see the map and understand what's going on. As for criticism I personally would suggest to not criticize anyone bad behavior unless you told them GJ about at least 1 thing before that. People get tilted when they are criticized, try to be friendly give them good feedback not only bad ones, so when you give some good feedback they understand you aren't being mean, you are actually trying to help. That's how I feel anyways as a mid/support main.
> [{quoted}](name=M0rgana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-12-06T15:14:51.020+0000) > > I think it usually depends on the way you give the advice/ criticism. > When I used to be support silver I never felt that my pings were ignored, I guess it depends how you ping also. For instant I usually make 2 pings 1 where the enemy is and one where I suspect he's heading. > > If the mid lane enemy is missing I ping missing mid and ping careful top or bot... This way they see the map and understand what's going on. > > As for criticism I personally would suggest to not criticize anyone bad behavior unless you told them GJ about at least 1 thing before that. > > People get tilted when they are criticized, try to be friendly give them good feedback not only bad ones, so when you give some good feedback they understand you aren't being mean, you are actually trying to help. > > That's how I feel anyways as a mid/support main. I do find that I ping alot and more if my first ping is ignored maybe this where I am going wrong. Thanks for the tip.
: Probably because most supports only know how to play support and have no knowledge about other roles
> [{quoted}](name=noname11415,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-12-06T14:59:41.329+0000) > > Probably because most supports only know how to play support and have no knowledge about other roles Im not too sure what you mean by this I am assuming that you think most supports do not understand how to play the game out side of lane. The problem with playing out side lane you can not read everyones mind. What you think is right for the team may differ from what the mid or top is good for them. It works both ways see supports need to ward to make your job easier when was the last time you walked up/down river with your support just so they could ward and make your team stronger. OR this one how often have you killed a minion when you saw {{champion:89}} run up to kill it and she has {{item:3401}} stacks just so she dose not take your farm. P.S. you cripple your team when you do this as instead of the team getting 100g they only get 50g because you do not understand how a {{item:3302}} works.
: I literally typed 'I'M GOLD. BARON' to get them to listen today... I can barely believe I typed it. Moreover I can't believe it didn't work. You won't listen to the best player on your tea- oh, okay. *-slow clap-* Sometimes my team does actually listen for the majority of the game- I get them ahead, .. then they start to think they're strong, or even the better players. Then they'll ignore me at that vital moment- and whoosh! They throw like a pro league baseball player.
> [{quoted}](name=NekoniClaws,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-12-06T14:36:59.001+0000) > > I literally typed > > 'I'M GOLD. BARON' > > to get them to listen today... > > I can barely believe I typed it. Moreover I can't believe it didn't work. You won't listen to the best player on your tea- oh, okay. *-slow clap-* > > Sometimes my team does actually listen for the majority of the game- I get them ahead, .. then they start to think they're strong, or even the better players. Then they'll ignore me at that vital moment- and whoosh! They throw like a pro league baseball player. I have tried this it realy works, most reply I get if I use this is then carry the game. And they seem to play worse so that you can not carry just to spite you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-06T11:31:05.637+0000) > > Support mains know nothing though. here's your guaranted reply kid.
> [{quoted}](name=LifelessAngel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-12-06T14:29:56.913+0000) > > here's your guaranted reply kid. I know why some people think this I will give up bot if someone wants to duo with their mate bot. Then to watch them face check and not buy a sightstone. Most times if they duo bot he is not a support main he is just duoing with his mate.
: > [{quoted}](name=xGunna1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:11:44.831+0000) > > i dont like supp role so i play full ap supp zoe in normal games and it is good and funny i dont even know why u r getting downvoted to oblivion for saying that u r having fun in a game mode that's not even ranked...
> [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-06T13:11:09.284+0000) > > i dont even know why u r getting downvoted to oblivion for saying that u r having fun in a game mode that's not even ranked... Agreed
: I think it's a silver thing. In norms some of the angriest people I play against are in low silver. People in bronze are nicer because they accept what people in silver deny.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Kench NA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-06T11:23:32.556+0000) > > I think it's a silver thing. In norms some of the angriest people I play against are in low silver. People in bronze are nicer because they accept what people in silver deny. I think you still get abused by bronze but you take less offence from it as they are in bronze and more offence from the silver player as you think they have more idea as they made it out of bronze.
: u probably would have more success just never typing. nobody likes any kind of criticism in chat. probably would make a better playing experience for you too.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 5 Teeto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:37:16.859+0000) > > u probably would have more success just never typing. nobody likes any kind of criticism in chat. probably would make a better playing experience for you too. This is true but patting the dog on the head because it shits on your floor is not going to get it to stop shitting on your floor.
: IKR? "You're not a carry, so stfu."
> [{quoted}](name=Built to Tylt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T09:54:50.466+0000) > > IKR? > > "You're not a carry, so stfu." You think supports cant carry? I know it's not a carry role but I have played Zayra, done most damage in game turn a team fight and cc for the team all in one game that is not Carry?
Rioter Comments
Glory97 (EUW)
: Ok first up. Don't even consider splitpushing as support. It's not worth. I would not recommend splitpush at all, because it requires a lot of good communication to execute it correctly, and the moment where the rest of the team starts a teamfight 4v5 everything you tried to accomplish just falls apart. Even in gold patinum elo I rarely see soloqueue teams executing splitpush well. And when they do its most likely because they are already fed enough to 4v5. If you want your team to close the game you have to make calls. And yes a lot of times people will just ignore you, but even if only 20% of the times people listen to calls, it's already worth to do calls. The most important call is to tell your team when they are about to start a 4v5 fight. Spam Ping and write in chat to back if you or another member is not grouped with you. These calls are the most crucial ones and also the ones that most people of soloqeue will not just ignore. If your team tries to fight under the enemy nexus tower after having destroyed the inhib. Ping and tell in chat to back. If they dont listen just back yourself and let them die.
> [{quoted}](name=Glory97,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-03T10:55:55.175+0000) > > Ok first up. Don't even consider splitpushing as support. It's not worth. I would not recommend splitpush at all, because it requires a lot of good communication to execute it correctly, and the moment where the rest of the team starts a teamfight 4v5 everything you tried to accomplish just falls apart. Even in gold patinum elo I rarely see soloqueue teams executing splitpush well. And when they do its most likely because they are already fed enough to 4v5. > If you want your team to close the game you have to make calls. And yes a lot of times people will just ignore you, but even if only 20% of the times people listen to calls, it's already worth to do calls. The most important call is to tell your team when they are about to start a 4v5 fight. Spam Ping and write in chat to back if you or another member is not grouped with you. These calls are the most crucial ones and also the ones that most people of soloqeue will not just ignore. If your team tries to fight under the enemy nexus tower after having destroyed the inhib. Ping and tell in chat to back. If they dont listen just back yourself and let them die. So what you are saying I should just stay with the team when they do stupid shit and try not to die? even if they don't listen.
XDaelin1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T10:41:45.472+0000) > > Thanks. > But if I can not would it be better for me to just follow them and hope for the best or waste the time to type or just go off and do what needs to be done. Alright if your adc is just absolute trash. Play around your other teammates. While in lane be passive and just do the bare minimum to keep your adc alive. The best thing you can do is try to get someone useful ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=XDaelin1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T10:44:33.689+0000) > > Alright if your adc is just absolute trash. Play around your other teammates. While in lane be passive and just do the bare minimum to keep your adc alive. The best thing you can do is try to get someone useful ahead. K thanks for the help.
: This is why I quit, this is why your new player counts are dropping
God dam just spent 40mins explaining the game and it did not post how annoying. Basicly watch youtube and you put in lol teachers you will see some good videos and under stand the game bettter. And pair up with someone so they can protect you. And a smurf at your level is anyone that all ready has another level 30 account and made the account they are on now.
XDaelin1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4qUtGmJ8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:47:33.812+0000) > > I do not see the harm in that image it is not like he is flaming them. He was just pointing out that its hard as hell to level new accounts. > And if we wanted we could just search his match history for the information any way. Its a privacy thing not everyone wants their ign out there because trolls add them and spam messages and or it can make them look bad which is obviously a judgement call on whether they deserve it or not but a right to privacy is a human right
> [{quoted}](name=XDaelin1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4qUtGmJ8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:51:06.546+0000) > > Its a privacy thing not everyone wants their ign out there because trolls add them and spam messages and or it can make them look bad which is obviously a judgement call on whether they deserve it or not but a right to privacy is a human right fair call
XDaelin1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:44:18.277+0000) > > I've played with a thew good adc but being a shift worker I am not on when they are a lot of the time. My best suggestion is just keep building up your resume support good and play norms. Find the good adcs in norms and played ranked. My friendslist consists of 100+ players who added me to duo bot. Once you get that reputation youll always have good adcs to play with
> [{quoted}](name=XDaelin1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T10:00:40.838+0000) > > My best suggestion is just keep building up your resume support good and play norms. Find the good adcs in norms and played ranked. My friendslist consists of 100+ players who added me to duo bot. Once you get that reputation youll always have good adcs to play with Thanks. But if I can not would it be better for me to just follow them and hope for the best or waste the time to type or just go off and do what needs to be done.
: Hey, I removed your image from the post. Please censor the names of the others before posting it again.
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4qUtGmJ8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:24:03.912+0000) > > Hey, I removed your image from the post. Please censor the names of the others before posting it again. I do not see the harm in that image it is not like he is flaming them. He was just pointing out that its hard as hell to level new accounts. And if we wanted we could just search his match history for the information any way.
XDaelin1 (NA)
: Alright im an adc main so i want you to ignore all these memelords who can only play kat mid. No matter your elo. If you find a duo adc as a support who you synergize with. You will win and climb. Now when i say synergy i mean you dont need to communicate with each other you both have a similar thought process on what needs to be done. It flows like clockwork. Poke. Cs. Trade. Engaging. Etc. Synergy is actually one of the most important tools in botlane. Doesnt matter how good you are mechanically or even if you are challenger if your support and you dont mix. Cause its still a 2v2 situation. And a bad teammate can make it feel 1v2.
> [{quoted}](name=XDaelin1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:21:33.611+0000) > > Alright im an adc main so i want you to ignore all these memelords who can only play kat mid. No matter your elo. If you find a duo adc as a support who you synergize with. You will win and climb. Now when i say synergy i mean you dont need to communicate with each other you both have a similar thought process on what needs to be done. It flows like clockwork. Poke. Cs. Trade. Engaging. Etc. Synergy is actually one of the most important tools in botlane. Doesnt matter how good you are mechanically or even if you are challenger if your support and you dont mix. Cause its still a 2v2 situation. And a bad teammate can make it feel 1v2. I've played with a thew good adc but being a shift worker I am not on when they are a lot of the time.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:16:59.743+0000) > > I like supporting, I like that fact people rely on me and don't even relise it. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that my opinion dose not count or they think I do not know what I am talking about. Hence why you need to stop supporting at low elo. People meme about it and act like supports aren't vital to a team but anyone not trolling or not bad at this game knows that it is the support not the adc that will generally carry bot. The problem however is as a support you generally aren't going to have the damage to carry if your team sucks around you and is that reason people pick Brand and Annie and other mages bot, to carry if their adc can't but in turn have no ways to protect their allies or the team like a real support can. At low elo, you can't trust people to know what they are doing, you can't trust your adc to follow up no matter how well you engage or protect or heal and as you can't rely on your team, I just suggest not supporting until you get to at least high gold where people start having a semblance of knowing how to play around a good support and a lead.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:25:57.333+0000) > > Hence why you need to stop supporting at low elo. People meme about it and act like supports aren't vital to a team but anyone not trolling or not bad at this game knows that it is the support not the adc that will generally carry bot. > > The problem however is as a support you generally aren't going to have the damage to carry if your team sucks around you and is that reason people pick Brand and Annie and other mages bot, to carry if their adc can't but in turn have no ways to protect their allies or the team like a real support can. > > At low elo, you can't trust people to know what they are doing, you can't trust your adc to follow up no matter how well you engage or protect or heal and as you can't rely on your team, I just suggest not supporting until you get to at least high gold where people start having a semblance of knowing how to play around a good support and a lead. Thanks for the advice but is there really no way to do it as support because my cs is really bad.
: This is why I quit, this is why your new player counts are dropping
I am pritty sure they try and match new players with other new players hence the tick boxes are you new amuter or pro. The leveling process is so new players can learn the game before dealing with more advanced players. But the problem is their is more smurfs then new players and you would look at a week before getting match with new players. On the other hand roit could make it so smurfs do not level up Just have someone link another account to theirs and it puts them at the same level and rank as that account. I know people are going to say abuse people are just going to pair up their account with their diamond mates account and ELO skip. This can be fix with harsh penaltys like if you fail the 10 game say only win 2 or 3 you drop a full division then start the 10 games again if fail again you drop again so on and so on, If this continues it would be obvious it would be abuse of the system and both accounts could be banned. This would fix the issue with new players getting rekt by all the smurfs and help with the low elo getting rekt by the diamond smurfs. Because what smurf is going to want to level to 30 before being able to play in rank, This could help the low rank elo as well.
Jamaree (NA)
: I found your problem, stop being a support main at low elo that shit is cancer and not worth the stress
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k5pNlAiP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-03T09:13:02.427+0000) > > I found your problem, stop being a support main at low elo that shit is cancer and not worth the stress I like supporting, I like that fact people rely on me and don't even relise it. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that my opinion dose not count or they think I do not know what I am talking about.
NiamhNyx (NA)
: I mean there are main supports {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}}{{champion:12}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:44}} Then there are what are pretty much secondary supports {{champion:32}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:83}} And just to name a few items that can help your team out. If you know how to build, almost every item in the game can be used as a support item. {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3060}} {{item:2303}} {{item:2302}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3092}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3107}} {{item:2049}}
{{champion:25}} used to be a mid main. I used to get abused for using her as support in season 2.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9PVxtoQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:48:48.966+0000) > > Yasuo prioritizes the enemy closest to him at the time of ulting, and only other close by enemies will also be suspended by the ult No it prioritizes who he is using his ult on.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9PVxtoQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-28T05:28:18.149+0000) > > No it prioritizes who he is using his ult on. ? he dose not have to target anyone to use his ulti. Unless they have changed it but when he came out all you had to do was hit R when airborn was in range and it would ulti them, with out any targeting.
: Hey low elo. Ever wounder why you are on a lossing streak?
Ok I guess im just the most unlucky man in lol and because of this luck the ROIT team is going to tank the shit out of my LP so I will not be able to climb."How fucked is that if you playing bad roit will punish you and if you look at these stats its more their fault im losing then my own. I know what you are thinking with out even looking at my stats or games this guy is shit. But when you get mostly A and B this is an indication that im playing well enough for wins ive even got S's and still lost the game. THERE MAY BE JUST SOME TRUTH TO WHAT IM SAYING. Someone that gets A's most games should not be on a 10 game lossing streak. My last game I thought hey we have a good team until I looked at the other team after the game. MY team 0/10 me 3/10 4/10 6/10 6/10 vs 5/10 8/10 8/10 9/10 10/10 - I fail to see how these are fair match ups.
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImMjlUqv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-27T13:00:17.711+0000) > > Are all you people women reading between the lines. What I am saying riot is screwing you over when you are on a losing streak putting you with other tilted players making it harder for you to win. > I just played another ranked game and the other team had way better stats. > 7/10 3/10 9/10 9/10 7/10 vs my team 3/10 3/10 3/10 4/10 3/10 > do you not see the patten ???????????????? dose it not stand out like a saw thumb. What team would you want to be playing with if you were on a losing streak, the team with 35/50 or the team with 16/50 > IF THIS IS NOT A FUCKED UP MATCHING SYSTEM I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS. It matches teams based on an MMR system. When you queue up there is a base MMR range the game will match you with and this increases as time goes on. Due to League being a team game it also has a range of what the MMR despairity between each team can be which also increases over time just at a different rate and a different base. You do not get fucked over by riot trying to make you lose. They gain nothing from doing this. You get fucked over (if you are actually getting fucked over) by the bad luck of losing streak teams and being in a game with the mmr despairities working against you and having the worst possible affect. This along with you not being good enough to carry which though it may be an extremely hard game to carry would still be possible. You have no reason to blame anything or anyone other than yourself for your losses because without doing that you'll never get better or if you do it won't be as fast or effective while it also lets you tilt more. So sure some games you get unlucky with bad teams/people having bad games and it sucks. But if that isn't something you can move past then ranked just isn't for you
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImMjlUqv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-27T20:02:14.723+0000) > > It matches teams based on an MMR system. When you queue up there is a base MMR range the game will match you with and this increases as time goes on. > > Due to League being a team game it also has a range of what the MMR despairity between each team can be which also increases over time just at a different rate and a different base. > > You do not get fucked over by riot trying to make you lose. They gain nothing from doing this. You get fucked over (if you are actually getting fucked over) by the bad luck of losing streak teams and being in a game with the mmr despairities working against you and having the worst possible affect. This along with you not being good enough to carry which though it may be an extremely hard game to carry would still be possible. > > You have no reason to blame anything or anyone other than yourself for your losses because without doing that you'll never get better or if you do it won't be as fast or effective while it also lets you tilt more. > > So sure some games you get unlucky with bad teams/people having bad games and it sucks. But if that isn't something you can move past then ranked just isn't for you 7/10 3/10 9/10 9/10 7/10 vs my team 3/10 3/10 3/10 4/10 3/10 so in this game you don't think that the matching couldn't of went like this "3/10 3/10 4/10 9/10 9/10 vs 7/10 7/10 3/10 3/10 3/10" do you not think this would of been a better match up then how they did match it up. Instead of having 5 tilted players play togeather and having only 1 guy tilted on the other team. Its a lot easy to carry 1 then it is 4.
: I think when I go on a losing streak it's cause I'm bad, Not my teams
> [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImMjlUqv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T12:24:02.762+0000) > > I think when I go on a losing streak it's cause I'm bad, Not my teams Are all you people women reading between the lines. What I am saying riot is screwing you over when you are on a losing streak putting you with other tilted players making it harder for you to win. I just played another ranked game and the other team had way better stats. 7/10 3/10 9/10 9/10 7/10 vs my team 3/10 3/10 3/10 4/10 3/10 do you not see the patten ???????????????? dose it not stand out like a saw thumb. What team would you want to be playing with if you were on a losing streak, the team with 35/50 or the team with 16/50 IF THIS IS NOT A FUCKED UP MATCHING SYSTEM I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS.
mkyner (NA)
: There are kids learning to drive now that were not even born when Halo CE came out. I'm old...
> [{quoted}](name=mkyner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lUIu3GzA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-25T20:05:53.620+0000) > > There are kids learning to drive now that were not even born when Halo CE came out. I'm old... Because you are aloud to drive at age 10 in NA :S
YokoNomi (NA)
: There are a little one too many things to disagree with. I'll just surmise my counter argument with the simple point that there are several things that play into a loss, so trying to find something to blame or otherwise is not only redundant, but a potential breeding ground for toxic behavior. Losses happen, losing streaks happen, it just happens... that is all.
> [{quoted}](name=YokoNomi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ImMjlUqv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-27T11:42:18.772+0000) > > There are a little one too many things to disagree with. I'll just surmise my counter argument with the simple point that there are several things that play into a loss, so trying to find something to blame or otherwise is not only redundant, but a potential breeding ground for toxic behavior. Losses happen, losing streaks happen, it just happens... that is all. potential breeding ground for toxic behavior - how are you going to yell at the computer what im saying its not your fault my fault or team fault. It is something out of our control, have you ever looked at the other team compared to your own. Have you looked at team stats after a game when winning vs when lossing? I have its seems to be a patten.
: No camo will suck, but I think people will manage. I can see a gank probably at lvl 3 but allot of games Eve will prob hold out until she is 6. It would be a way of balancing her against other champs who suffer from her.
> [{quoted}](name=LittleMissQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELvPm7vQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T10:03:39.881+0000) > > No camo will suck, but I think people will manage. I can see a gank probably at lvl 3 but allot of games Eve will prob hold out until she is 6. It would be a way of balancing her against other champs who suffer from her. Im guessing most of you are jungler mains. Try being a support main and spending over 300 gold before level 6 on control wards. Because A. the other team keeps destroying them so she can gank. or B. she keeps changing the direction she ganks from. Sound real fair we can only place 1 control ward at a time so you can cover river and bush and just have her walk strait down the lane and gank because you can't see her. IVE GOT A BETTER IDEA FIX THE FUCKING WARDS BEFORE REWORKING CHAMPS. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE CHAMPS THEY ARE REWORKING BECAUSE OF THE WARD FUCK UP.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Make a stand about afk why should we lose LP when playing a man down.
Then how about this being able to sub someone in and offering ppl extra LP or IP for picking a sub role. When they get in they get the same amount of gold as the lowest earning gold player. The only risk is that that person gets abused as well if thats why the person left and you can not report unless you make the end of the game.
Rioter Comments
: Make a stand about afk why should we lose LP when playing a man down.
And is it realy abuse of the system if its not effecting anyone else. The ones that won still get their LP the ones that lost do not drop because they have been unfairly effected by the afk. Is it not the whole point of the game to climb the ranked ladder why make it so hard. They always complaing how there is not enough players in the higher elo's.
: > [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E7OJbvz7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-11T11:07:23.635+0000) > > Well its not hard for roit to check this it would only take for 1 person to report a player for afk. They can tell who they play with. It just means they would have to do a little bit extra work. At least they could do is reduce the amount of LP you lose if you play for longer then 15mins 4 v 5, because any longer then that the chanse of winning fall off drematic. > As if not vote. You didn't those who decide to become toxic assholes to spur some random to leave and preserve their LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E7OJbvz7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-11T11:11:11.314+0000) > > You didn't those who decide to become toxic assholes to spur some random to leave and preserve their LP. Leaving the game will not help the person getting abused. They would be better of mutting and waiting to the end of the game and reporting their abuse. I do this alot in my rank.
Malza (NA)
: Why did Riot nerf tank items so much that Knight's Vow is the best general use armor item?
I think that riot is losing direction on where they were going. In season 1 the tanks would build armor to deal with the damage from the ad champs. To stop this team started using more ap champs and vayne was a priorty pick being the only champ with decent true damage. But now its seems not a problem if your team builds all ad champs.
: Too easy to abuse with spurring ragequitters and duo queue players who will alternate leaving games for the sake of preserving league points. The first one promotes toxic allies and that's the last thing we need. The second is a very easy abuse of the system that could be avoided relatively easily by denying the Loss Forgiven if one of the duo left.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E7OJbvz7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-11T10:59:57.747+0000) > > Too easy to abuse with spurring ragequitters and duo queue players who will alternate leaving games for the sake of preserving league points. > > The first one promotes toxic allies and that's the last thing we need. > The second is a very easy abuse of the system that could be avoided relatively easily by denying the Loss Forgiven if one of the duo left. Well its not hard for roit to check this it would only take for 1 person to report a player for afk. They can tell who they play with. It just means they would have to do a little bit extra work. At least they could do is reduce the amount of LP you lose if you play for longer then 15mins 4 v 5, because any longer then that the chanse of winning fall off drematic. As if not vote.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is this where you post for game improvements.
Or even have all the boards combined. Because i doubt by posting on the oce board anything would change.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Unknown101

Level 42 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion