SatomiKun (EUW)
: Nah, as far as I know she has always been a yordle.
she was designed to be a support yordle from the beginning.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Any Chance for an Ezreal Style VU for Lulu?
I'd love this so much, as long as they didnt change her voice actress ! Lulu is one of my fav sups ;w;
: Morgana should not do well vs. Zed. She is an anti pick champion, not an AD Assassin counter, so if she is beating none pick champions Mid she is too strong.
I mean, even old morgana was good against zed? She's good against assassins with telegraphed mobility (Lee sin jump, Fizz dash, Kat daggers etc), and now that she was buffed mid, shes better? It's simple.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ItHYGsAE,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-23T00:16:40.991+0000) > > You explained it yourself already Yeah, there are more mages... and most of them are barely picked or picked in other roles way more often. How is mid dominated by mages again? Mostly is assassins and fighters that are seen in mid. If anything mid lane is dominated by assassins and fighters with mages being an afterthought in most situations.
I feel like without proper ways to deal with mobile champs mid, that they'll struggle to come back unless they abuse something (Liss and AS, also naturally counters them so she'll always be good when theyre good), or have a kit that allows them to hold up against them (Zoe being slippery for a mage, and high range). Those or they get overbuffed/tuned better to work mid again (Morgana). "get zhonyas or banshees xd" is not a good excuse cuz there is a considerable downtime on them.
: QoL - Make abilities which are casted out of range cast at max range
I've died with this before trying to cast it over drag pit..
TehNACHO (NA)
: Notice the word "or". According to lolalytics, Ryze is 37th place out of 59 Mid Laners in terms of total damage. Lissandra is 44th place. They're not outputting the damage you seem to be hyperbole-ing for.
Full dmg liss feels way more better than what we have, and yet they kept nerfing it instead of AS :(
Sukishoo (NA)
: Wiki had the prices wrong again lel. Anyway
Lunar Wraith was originally gonna be 1350 but was [reduced to 975.](https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/684182436712873985)
: Out of curiosity, what would you change about her effects with Sinful Succulence?
Mm, a fireball or a dough ball for Q, patch of flour for W, gingerbread men for E, and maybe more dough or icing for ult? Depends on how far they wanna go but these are some ideas thought on the spot just then.
: As far as Kayle is concerned, Judgment, Riot, Battleborn and Silver all looked really weird with yellow particles. For Morg, the only skins that use her basic particles are classic, Sinful Succulence and Blade Mistress. I think Blade Mistress looks good with the classic particles, but I'm actually surprised that Sinful Succulence didn't get custom effects, especially considering it is worth 975 RP. And unfortunately I don't think it's something that a simple recolor can fix.
Yea, I agree they did need the change. Imo it looks fine with base effects, like blade mistress, but for the 975 price it really deserved the bump up. The way I worded it sounded like I was against Kayle getting updated effects, but more like I want both to get them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2W3wgoAA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T07:56:01.382+0000) > > Yes, not dismissing the very first comment would've made an attitude difference. I don't really see it as outright "dismissing" your supposition as much as I see it as OP asking "what difference does it make?", as in "would you elaborate further?". However, this is just me guessing the OP's intent, so I can't say for certain. > > If you dismiss someone at the very first supposition against your opinion, you show that you aren't even open to discussion. At which point you might as well have put the thread in rants. I mean, the same can be said about instantly giving up on the thread if one's supposition is criticized. That's not really being open to discussion either.
Yea I wanted elaboration because a VU is still an overhaul on how a champion looks, and should be on the same standard as a VGU. Wasn't my intention to be dismissive, and that's my bad for wording it like such.
Terozu (NA)
: Because Kayle was a full rework while Morg was just a minor one?
Yeah, and? Ones still a VU and if Kayle is getting effects for her cheaper/unavalible skins, Morg deserves it for her one 975 skin when the pricing tier specifies something added to the skin (recall, effects) when its currently just a model change.
Rioter Comments
: isn't that most assassins? Keep them away from you by playing an artillery mage or they press a few buttons and you're dead? or tanks that people seem to not want to be able to lane (though not disagreeing that their sustain can sometimes overdo it ) junglers too where new strategies come out and poof, they're gone
yas too, spend the whole time not getting close to ur minions unless u wanna fight, dodge Q spam or hell ult you, u fight back he uses w and dashes away, and spending the whole time poking down his shield when its up to have a chance at winning fighting him. Moment you leave he takes a whole wave and most ur turret plates. at least morgana u can go up and fight her, or make her waste her mana to clear waves.
: I really likethe thresh character but i totally hate to face him in laning phase...so freaking uninteractive!!!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 13
Any reason to the slow nerf on Zoe E? Just the CD nerf is enough to kick her down.
: yasuo has a 47% winrate. stop crying
> [{quoted}](name=Raymønd Åmantius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=chv6XRod,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-10T07:19:07.894+0000) > > yasuo has a 47% winrate. stop crying Yea, like a winrate mattered when akali got gutted.
: Its hard to remember that there are more than 100 champions in this game
I wish sorc boots were removed so mages can opt for tabis more often to deal with them all..
Mortdog (NA)
: ARURF+ 9.5 Extension & Changelist
can we get neeko to have more Q bounces like other champs getting more? that sounds rly fun..
: *Hits Blunt*
i thought this was gonna be *hits blunt* time to go into ranked
ORB1TS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sdnbcmO6,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-03-04T12:22:22.803+0000) > > Akali had a 46% winrate when she got overnerfed. > Ryze had a 46% winrate, and he still got nerfed. > Azir... was on like 44% winrate, and got nerfed. > > Absurd? XD Azir is a highskill champion you need to know how to play and ryze has had the lowest wr forever Akali flat out got gutted yes but there buffing her again next patch?
Your Otter (EUNE)
: Oh no, this champion is completely fine, I don't know what you're talking about tbh. It's not like he gets like 10 years of immortality with his windwall. It's not like he has 10 milion flashes thanks to your own minions. He's definitely not one of the AD assassins that made all immobile mages only playable as a damage-dealing support. It's not like turrets ignore him when he's ulting. It's not like he negates your 1 ability thanks to his shield It's not like he gets free crits thanks to his another passive (10 passive effects btw) It's not like even if he goes 2/10 he can farm up and still be a huge threat in late game. I could continue but I think this is enough. It's funny how you see boards spamming nerf Yasuo and Riot pretends like it's not there.
YEA, mobile champs mid like yasuo need to be nerfed to get immobile mages out of botlane, yasuo counters almost all of them badly and if he's open, he's guaranteed to get picked (popularity), counter them, and make it such a chore of a game. If they go bot, theyre safe from that.
: Random Reminder that Scathlocke made Ascended Dongs a thing.
That dude in the screenshot mentioned a furry hentai game is no one going to bring that up?
Infernape (EUW)
: {{champion:44}} Is not gay
Regality (EUW)
: Zed
Assassin's shouldn't even be that good high up. They rely on picking people out of position, where people higher up shouldnt be. Constantly buffing them when they aren't good higher up just causes issues down lower where theyre already unfun to play against.
: Why Do You Play A Champion?
{{champion:142}} I was in a horrible place in life when I heard when we'd get a cute burst mage (I like cute things, and burst mages are my fav). I only just dropped from Uni that year and I latched onto just waiting for her announcement/release because it was the one thing I had to look forward to. Needless to say, she's exactly what I always wanted in league. A burst mage with the capabilities of being super creative (walls, summoner spells, angles), and is super cute to boot. Just that excitement and her announcement were enough to keep me going. Now I am actually in such a better place, and a nursing student now. I really feel like Zoe helped me a lot, and I love her so much. And justs having another lighthearted champ in this game always feels like a godsend, they make me happy.
: Who do you think needs VGU or VU’s?
I'd say Annie mainly because she was like the first VU, and could be brought up to date. There are others worse than her, but she feels like the same as Ezreal. She looks okay still but so much could still be done with her visually to match her cinematic, and maybe some kit changes because she barely sees the light of day in game now.
: The New Blackthorn Morgana is a Huge Downgrade and it NEEDS to be Fixed
YES, i really want a proper dress again. Also the splash colours dont match the skin colours too... Recall was disappointing but og didnt even have one so thats okay.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: You and August are both regarding boards as one mind. That's simply not true. There's tons of people with different opinions, and not everyone is screeching at riot for doing something. For example, i fucking hate reworks, and i believe they are the result of a stupid design. But, i don't call for anyone to be fired for them, and i don't insult individual devs for making something i hate. I can give praise too. For example, when turret plating was introduced, and was balanced, i really liked that Riot added them to the game, and i voiced my positive view on them. What i'm trying to say, is that people should stop treating boards as a whole, and rather like community with different thoughts and musings.
Obviously hes not talking about the whole boards, just majority, or what looks to be the majority because the worst parts are normally loudest. If what something said doesnt apply to you when youre in the community, obviously hes not referring to you?
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 9S,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZgXwhmaP,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-02-24T15:02:05.595+0000) > > He's free to say what he thinks on Twitter?? Like it's just a forum, and he feels like it's useless, he can say so? Yall are so whiny. Not with the "Riot" in his name. Imagine working for ANY company, and then go on ANY social platform to bash on your customers while having anything in your name/profile which connects you to that company. You know what would happen to you if you did that? You would be fired. Sanjuro got fired for that. DZK got fired for that. This might cost him his job, or a punishment from his superiors AT BEST.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZgXwhmaP,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-02-24T15:23:57.856+0000) > > Not with the "Riot" in his name. Imagine working for ANY company, and then go on ANY social platform to bash on your customers while having anything in your name/profile which connects you to that company. > You know what would happen to you if you did that? You would be fired. > > Sanjuro got fired for that. > DZK got fired for that. > > This might cost him his job, or a punishment from his superiors AT BEST. Have you ever worked with customers before? Who wouldnt complain. And like god do you blame him complaining about y'all? Everyone here is mocking riot for being easily offended about the sexism situation, and yet everyone 'gets triggered' over a rioter calling yall useless on his own twitter.
Ulanopo (NA)
: Personal Thoughts on RiotAugust
He's free to say what he thinks on Twitter?? Like it's just a forum, and he feels like it's useless, he can say so? Yall are so whiny.
: @RiotAugust Those "useless" Boards are a part of the community that puts bread on your table.
He's allowed to have his own opinions about the boards? What's the point of a callout post when it's just how he feels? It's just a forum, and he's just a person.
Pyrop33 (NA)
: I mained her quite heavily over the past few months so it's a shame to see her be treated this way. I was excited to own her Bewitching and Ghost Bride skins but now.. I'm not quite sure. No I totally agree. Here's the designs someone made for Ghost Bride and Mine for Bewitching. I'm trying to see what other Morgana mains/players want to see from her and perhaps we can make Riot see we love our girl. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz8mPpvW0AIi5vl.jpg:large https://i.imgur.com/3cLOFuHl.gif
OMG THE GHOST bride especially looks so much better
Ellirra (NA)
: Morgana Rework isn't Finished Visually
She didn't get new ability icons that looked nice, or a new ghost bride splash (which was the one thing I was looking forward to). Plus blackthorn has a disappointing recall where she just leaps through the tree because its her base recall at the end.
: Hey Medder, any thoughs, buffs or future plans about Amumu?
Same with Annie, both are simple champs that are never touched, and would be nice to see some adjustments.
: > [{quoted}](name=YoRHa 9S,realm=OCE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Vpg853UW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-22T17:02:40.681+0000) > > Oh, what happened to GP? https://www.reddit.com/r/gangplankmains/comments/at3on1/dont_play_gp_on_this_patch_until_they_fix_this_it/ This.
: Bugfix GP AA please.
Oh, what happened to GP?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 22
Did the Neeko fix get hotpatched yet? I'm looking forward to that because it's bugging me a lot ;a;
Rioter Comments
gg easy (NA)
: Please CHANGE Ghost Bride Morgana Splash Art
I still dont like the quality but can they at least fix her waist? Like seriously how much organs were removed.
: Because it was a reference to Sailor Moon, I guess... But it didn't fit to her new lore. She's now a mage trying to survive hiding her light to prevent her exile
Yea that makes sense, but it was only in her Star Guardian skin where it fits.
Sukishoo (NA)
: It wasnt a Star Guardian line, it was part of her original base audio. Pretty sure when they did her audio update it was removed cause it just didn't go with the base character, as those were made back in 2010 originally.
The thing is, it's the same voice actress though, and the voice line should still match current audio..
Rioter Comments
: I mean most players will op.gg you and see what you play and how good you are at it anyway. So the MP doesn't really reveal anything that isn't already known or could easily be found out.
> [{quoted}](name=Meta Knıght,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hlMvqe1W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-16T01:42:22.664+0000) > > I mean most players will op.gg you and see what you play and how good you are at it anyway. So the MP doesn't really reveal anything that isn't already known or could easily be found out. It's not like they see the amount of points or mastery there.
: Can we have an option to hide our mastery points?
i have 380k on one of my fav champs but i got constantly insulted cuz i had a bad game. That wouldnt of happened if it wasnt shown...
Paroe (NA)
: Vision items DO need reworks... But riot needs to end their war on vision first. We could do very well if riot would just give us sightstone... Sightstone; 800g. No stats, just wards. Becomes the main component of all gold income items. Quests are reworked; {{item:3401}}; after quest completion grants bramble shield: 10% of max HP is gained as a shield that regenerates slowly over time based on your HP/5. {{item:3092}}; after quest completion grants queens grace: Damaging an enemy champion while you have a charge of Queens Tribute will slow them by 30% for 1 second and deal an additional 0.xxAP as magic damage. {{item:3069}}; after quest completion grants "hungry sands"; Coins are collected automatically and give 50g, 25mana, and 25HP. Also increases the pickup range of all pickups by 100%.
we had support quests like that a while ago and i miss the spellthief MS so much..
: The problem with artillery mages is that as long as they can go support and abuse Spellthief's, they won't be buffed, because they already have chilling effect on bot lane. I honestly don't understand how Caitlyn being dominant warrants ADC item changes, but Xerath and Vel'koz support being better than mid doesn't set off alarms. Syndra is fine; the margin for error is just ridiculously small because of her immobility. W is a bit high mana cost, and the radius nerf makes it unusable if the target isn't CCed or in melee, but buffing ANYTHING else will make her OP. If she can't beat Zoe, it's because of player skill, outside factors, or really good RNG on Zoe's W drops. Still excellent into half the current meta. Ziggs' kit honestly... I know Meddler is listening but Ziggs feels confused about his fantasy of tower demolition and siege. He feels like a bad Anivia right now. That's a minor rework, not a buff.
Yea that all makes sense. I honestly don't know how theyd do it but I wish they would just try to assist them mid/and shove them away from support. I love Zoe a lot but also I love a lot of mages and shes just one of the only one who doesnt feel like trash (anything that beats her range will normally beat her, but almost none of them are that good mid). Zigg's kit is decent for a more simple kit, but he isn't safe midlane and cant really shove towers as a support. APC Ziggs can work, and was good against Caitlyn a while back, but everytime theres a mage botlane, people will just forget and go back to adcs.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 13
Anything to buff some mages? I feel like Zoe is a bit strong now only because most mages are bad (Xerath, Lux, Ziggs, Velkoz, Syndra etc) but she holds up well in this meta.
SSmotzer (NA)
: Poros are default rainbows, the only reason they are white is because they have their winter coats. You can't expect porors to have rainbow coats in the winter, they would have no natural defenses against predators.
OH the thing im talking about is this, not about poros on aram or anything. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/editorial/support-diversity-rainbow-fluft-icon
Rioter Comments
Show more

YoRHa 9S

Level 229 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion