xelaker (NA)
: Is gold 2 where they send the boosted junglers?
if they did, its likely boosted to p5 and falling.
CurS1VE (NA)
: The Most TIlting thing about the Forums
top lane is garbage, cant caryr, better jergler always wins - some one trick singed main. like this kind of specific one trick even knows how to play top lane or the game as his champ is so unlike any other yet has 100x suggestions to push his role into permenant 60% wr. jergler is overpowered, karthus always kill me. yeah coz the problem is definitely jungle being OP and not karthus being beyond broken. the fact that karthus can even be played as a jungler is a problem with jungle and this games meta state as a whole. imagine if riot actually listened to one tricks about feedback related to their champ and put the idiot back into mid lane. nah too difficult for them to take constructive feedback. easier to coast your job and half ass your balance every monday before patch drops. no fucking jungler likes relying on solo laners thats why they play jungle. they dont want to be a support. they want to be ON PAR not BELOW, not ABOVE mid and top lane. yet when solo laners are hitting 6 for doing nothing, omgherd, last hit, spam mana s9 push wave lel, tp after bad decisions or getting solo'd, whilst jungle is level 4 is a fucking joke. the fact that smart pathing does nothing in this horseshit meta and its whichever jungler gets the most effective ganks (either through luck, better wave manipulation, better laners) and now riot is like oh i know, we need more objectives! 2 SHenS! 2 RiVer HerALDS. 2 scuttlers! instead of making counter jungling, smart pathing, and counter ganking better, its just diluted with garbage, you can barely do one thing, and whether it matters or not is debatable because there are 100x other fking things on the map. faker - "better jergler wins". junglers - 'get fucked hashinin'
: omgher buhter jergler weens. pls stap im jus a selo lener, kernt curry, 0/10/0 :nervous:
> [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ac0BLEH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-26T03:32:57.000+0000) > > omgher buhter jergler weens. pls stap im jus a selo lener, kernt curry, 0/10/0 :nervous: me lener lervel 10, jergler jus lervel 8. buhter jergler aaaaahhhhh
: Please riot, dont turn the jungle changes from nerfs into buffs
omgher buhter jergler weens. pls stap im jus a selo lener, kernt curry, 0/10/0 :nervous:
: Game rewards people who play no skill champs
lol @ calling tf and ashe no skill. bet you a udyr/ nunu / volibear / mundo player. ROFl.
: RIOT DONT DO THIS [ petition for Riot not to nerf botlane exp D: ]
irelia 1 shots, talon 1 shots, akali 1 shots, malphite 1 shots, jax 1 shots, chogath 1 shots, s10 all 1 shots better spectating. LeLLLllLL
SDMagic (NA)
: Why is there so much true damage in the game right now?
maximum fun true damage true sight true stealth true health true armor true true true fun
MeeHigh (EUNE)
: Boosting and smurfing is allowed guys, so go for it
yeh boosting is hard on lower ranked players, but you should look at improving rather than straight winning.
: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c5c3d6f8-3a6d-4231-b142-6a00262dc57a/d6f8e90-3e7a5970-aac4-437e-9aa5-96dd3f1108f4.jpg/v1/fill/w_1015,h_787,q_70,strp/lol_annie_grow_up___by_beanbeancurd_d6f8e90-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzk0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzVjM2Q2ZjgtM2E2ZC00MjMxLWIxNDItNmEwMDI2MmRjNTdhXC9kNmY4ZTkwLTNlN2E1OTcwLWFhYzQtNDM3ZS05YWE1LTk2ZGQzZjExMDhmNC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bO_L-u2m-rkhdHGGCa0551s7nVYgkoTcycwtjjQxm8Q The nerfs are so people lose interest and they can rework into teenager.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NgOr2sBO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:15:29.408+0000) > > https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c5c3d6f8-3a6d-4231-b142-6a00262dc57a/d6f8e90-3e7a5970-aac4-437e-9aa5-96dd3f1108f4.jpg/v1/fill/w_1015,h_787,q_70,strp/lol_annie_grow_up___by_beanbeancurd_d6f8e90-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzk0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzVjM2Q2ZjgtM2E2ZC00MjMxLWIxNDItNmEwMDI2MmRjNTdhXC9kNmY4ZTkwLTNlN2E1OTcwLWFhYzQtNDM3ZS05YWE1LTk2ZGQzZjExMDhmNC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bO_L-u2m-rkhdHGGCa0551s7nVYgkoTcycwtjjQxm8Q > > The nerfs are so people lose interest and they can rework into teenager. tribute to epstein.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: Which lane feeds in your ranked games?
every lane, coz they are dogshlt. #gold lma0ce. worst server next to LAN
: the game/the community has gotten worse through the years
its not even balanced in pro play. hence all the same picks every time. literally r%%%%%ed company. moaR sEj And Kaisa plz.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Stop with the blue side advantage please.
opening up the pits is not a bad idea tbh
Skýcrow (EUW)
: RIOT Revert the Minion change from 8.23 Bad game design and terrible for Solo carrying
agreed, that made this game so skill less when they added it.
: Another Auto-loss due to matchmaking.
s3 i was gold 5. played with 9 challengers across 2 games. coz its normals. they were pretty much trolling and they were a lot of fun to play with. but if you you want a reasonable matched game, thats what ranked is for.
: theres an autologin ? o.o
> [{quoted}](name=A3opΛbo6Λbo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0uz4fEGE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:58:50.193+0000) > > theres an autologin ? o.o oce and pbe so far
: "How can we disappoint players even more"
kindred doesnt need a buff. not after they changed her camps, they literally spawn so fast u cant even clear them
: how the fk do you logout with autologin enabled
click the [x] in the corner apparently. what a r%%%%%ed company.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why are there so many boosters/smurfs in high gold?
same reason there as so many autists in gold. league has a big population.
: Gold 2 game and am getting this
cUEthel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=adceazyas123,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-11T17:12:15.320+0000) > > i wouldnt be happy to have a 45% wr silver on my team either. oh wait thats you. whilst matchmaking is garbage, this isnt the case in your game. matchmaking is WORSE than garbage, it's intentionally ruining games. But you wouldnt know, it carries you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=cUEthel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-12T01:33:11.540+0000) > > matchmaking is WORSE than garbage, it's intentionally ruining games. But you wouldnt know, it carries you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} https://i.imgur.com/ahlNZE8.jpg https://i.imgur.com/5jVT4Q9.jpg ye. try again bro
: Please explain why jungler is not a popular role.
https://i.imgur.com/ahlNZE8.jpg https://i.imgur.com/5jVT4Q9.jpg because if ur 10 yr old mid laner doesnt get to carry the game and loses multiple 1v1's. the baby will call jg diff.
cUEthel (EUW)
: "your team isn't holding you back"
i wouldnt be happy to have a 45% wr silver on my team either. oh wait thats you. whilst matchmaking is garbage, this isnt the case in your game.
: Hard scaling champs do not have that bad of early games
nah they use to but now theres too much gold in the game.
: yep i have this too. bronzies in my team with full silver and goldies in the enemy lolz rito dont care
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jEBbLQ92,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:27:56.251+0000) > > yep i have this too. bronzies in my team with full silver and goldies in the enemy lolz > > rito dont care yeh they dont care, yet they keep sending surveys to find out why players are quitting. pretty obvious if you fkn ask me.
Rioter Comments
R4ndom F1nn (EUNE)
: Assassins are good at every point
ASsaSiNS R BROEKn NERf ZPL - AshE TANks R BRoKEN NERd PlZ - Zed YuUmI IS BRiKEn NERFEEEEEE PLz - Taric IRELiA is BRoKEN - Everyone
: "Nubrac's strategy doesn't work"
lel. the people banned and creating new accounts are hard inting silvers and bronze. you wont find diamonds there buddy wasting their time smurfing in normals.
: Riot, what are these hitboxes?
beside sylas being bad? lollipopping. nothign wrong here.
: What the fuck does it take you junglers to gank top?
wards. overextended. level advantage. item advantage. flash down. killable. winnable 2v2. no objectives or high priority champs across the map.
: New board idea: Champion balance.
pretty sure balancing champs is much easier than riot seems to make out.
Knutace (EUW)
: Weird cencor
yer cai - vegetable. or // inter / feeder. i think i typed 'are you looking at his build' and looking was censored.. some real dumb filters tbh. might be looking or seeing or another synonym. forget now.
: How to prevent your team from feeding?
: Press the 3 basic attacks
electrocute should be reverted back to a jungle rune. they changed it to proc more often with less damage for mid laners. which is a joke since mid laners have much more choice incl sorcery runes. and then they nerfed late game dh (except on something dumb like karthus lmao) so since these runes are absolutely garbage people move to the next one, which is why you see fleet and conqueror.. i dont know how the gameplay team still have jobs.
: This is why I'm Skeptical when "High Elo" tries to suggest tips to climb low elo
you shouldnt be losing mmr or lp for this game tbh. but you know, riots definition of elo (1v1) is 5v5 apparently.
: yeah but in low elo nobody peels for you as an adc so isn't a bruiser like riven or fiora better?
> [{quoted}](name=Tekknical,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xioRi62A,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-16T04:11:46.614+0000) > > yeah but in low elo nobody peels for you as an adc so isn't a bruiser like riven or fiora better? yeeeeeh, adc withstanding.. depends which adc. you want to pick something a bit safer than. adc can still carry hard. support wins lane btw.
: What role carries the hardest in low elo?
low elo. u can carry with any role.
: Just once, I'd like to feel like the loss was my fault.
just take a new champ to ranked and stop tryharding. let the kids carry you (hint ; they wont)
: Jungle in current state
simple champs like amumu (annie) should be strong in low elo. for very obvious reasons. when they are strong priority picks in high elo meta there is something wrong with the gameplay and the balance team. and now they are planning buffs for a 52%+ wr champ named udyr who is a real epitome of skill and outplay. l m a o
: UDYR CHANGES, LMAO
echo fox is announcing trick2g as their starting jg. yeh no thank you. pointless assessment of dogshit champ who will never be played lcs due to lack of utility. watching udyr @ lcs would be as boring as watching paint run dry. AAAAAAAAAAnd last i heard, level 18 was max. and if you want a 'win now im level 16 champ' you can do it through items and getting ahead like every other champ thanks.
Rioter Comments
: Delete or nerf rammus
he gets 50% bonus MR.. why doesnt graves get MR anymore????? rammus - isn't he supposed to just counter AD champs? only coz tank can he have MR and damage as well. lmao.
LokiGoC (OCE)
: LS continues to troll everyone, why is he allowed to?
UniSect (NA)
: If my dad works at Riot
go away nubrec. go lift some weights for 2 weeks.
Rioter Comments
: #freenubrac
tf level 10 irelia level 7 gg enjoy your 14 days. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} LOL i watched his vod. he reports his yasuo mid for hate speech when he says 1/11 ? (nubracs kda) ok kid. must be fuming.
Kolumbus (EUW)
: Fix the game
yer i frequently have a 700 gold bounty, and if im the engager for the team. well.. i either have to play safe and do 0 damage and protect my bounty. or go in and in the end give it to someone on the other team to start a fight. both, plates and bounties are completely r%%%%%ed low skill mechanics.
: Irelia is still going to be kept weak so long as Q is a full reset from marks.
oh that flying Q conq stack heal slow damage reduction bot will have to suffer? what a shame. anyway kids only play her because shes broken. they'll just move onto the next one. no difference in the end.
Show more

adceazyas123

Level 67 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion