BluWise (NA)
: Nerf Fizz
i keep telling people to pick up xerath for assassins but no. nobody wants to listen to me
: Tryndamere Feels awful to play against
its not even just that though his whole kit is designed to beat you 1v1 at all stages of the game. his whole kit beats you in trades and he scales r%%%%%edly high.
Rioter Comments
: When did everyone became such pussy?
i feel like the answer of when people became pussies is like either season 5 or 6
: Dodge Timers and TFT
yeah cant argue with that. plus this client has been buggy as hell for me and a few other people i play with so instead of pissing off the rest of my team i play tft whilst waiting for tiot to sort their shit out.
: Tristana solo lane is wicked fun
bro are you expecting riot to do their job? well have i got bad news for you
Rioter Comments
Alex Luu (NA)
: why do we still lose lp when someone afks?
dude that sucks and fuck that guy. but if riot did that people would be yelling and abusing each other to try and bully people to leave the game and keep the lp
: I am the only one who finds glacial unfun to play against?
welcome to riot games everyone take a brochure, if you look to the left you will see some stupid fucking bullshit
: Not true if you're darius. If you miss 3/4 of your kit as darius, your ult will do less damage than a basic ability. Plus darius doesn't have a ranged aoe execute and isn't mobile like pyke. Meaning he has to first stack, then successfully ult, then CHASE down everyone else. If he doesn't have flash or ghost he has very little chance of follow up dunks unless his opponents are stupid and run into him like the suicidal college kids in 'Tucker and Dale Vs Evil' xD And even THEN, EVERYBODY takes flash, and many champs have other dashes and hard cc, so it's not anywhere near impossible to prevent a darius from performing follow up dunks. That's why pyke is a monster though. HUGE, RANGED aoe execute that for some ridiculous reason grants DOUBLE GOLD sharing
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBtxsLkO,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-09T13:25:49.448+0000) > > Not true if you're darius. If you miss 3/4 of your kit as darius, your ult will do less damage than a basic ability. > > Plus darius doesn't have a ranged aoe execute and isn't mobile like pyke. Meaning he has to first stack, then successfully ult, then CHASE down everyone else. If he doesn't have flash or ghost he has very little chance of follow up dunks unless his opponents are stupid and run into him like the suicidal college kids in 'Tucker and Dale Vs Evil' xD > > And even THEN, EVERYBODY takes flash, and many champs have other dashes and hard cc, so it's not anywhere near impossible to prevent a darius from performing follow up dunks. > > That's why pyke is a monster though. HUGE, RANGED aoe execute that for some ridiculous reason grants DOUBLE GOLD sharing ok so a rare case of executes done right. however compare that to pyke or evelynn.
: Pyke has officially taken Yasuos place as my most hated champion.
seriously though fuck executes. they allow champions to miss three quarters of there kit a still get the kill its fucking dumb
: But that would mean logic and fairness... Riot have proven not to believe in either.
> [{quoted}](name=MuminsAreGreat,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=gq30a8EZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T14:25:43.306+0000) > > But that would mean logic and fairness... Riot have proven not to believe in either. I honestly feel as though riot fucks themselves over. they create champions trying to keep things unique. Then say fuck it to balancing the kit and then have to create balance in a kit after a few patches, Which leaves champions such as Akali either too broken or completely unplayable. Which they have to spend the better part of a year ripping shit out.
Rioter Comments
Neyomn (EUW)
: [TFT] These things need nerfing.
i think the problem is that the game obviously pick one to two people and obviously favors them the entire match. seriously the by the time the second carousel comes around somebody has a tier three and you can obviously tell the tft gave them that win
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jxwxv3p6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T00:13:08.437+0000) > > if anything fuck that shield. its almost as if having a team wide shield on a basic ability is fucking stupid. who would have thought right? {{item:3190}} .
> [{quoted}](name=Sergeant HbA1c,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jxwxv3p6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T09:12:27.032+0000) > > {{item:3190}} . its been 18 days of not playing league and i still think luxs shield can fuck off. also locket has a cooldown comparable to what a team wide shield should be
Rioter Comments
: The only counterplay to rengar/zed as a squishy is pretty much this
here a tip against zed. 90 percent of them only ever throw their q's straight. the heart beat on his ult isnt just for show its for you to time your dash,blink,shield,exhaust or flash. the more you play against zed the easier he is to beat in lane. If you beat him in lane he is deadset so easy to beat late game.
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Nerf lux plox
if anything fuck that shield. its almost as if having a team wide shield on a basic ability is fucking stupid. who would have thought right?
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4sn9fRKX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T08:47:01.610+0000) > > you do realise that the game didnt start with him 11 and 0 right? I'm aware, are you aware I can't really do anything bot lane while I'm in top lane?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4sn9fRKX,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T17:08:09.931+0000) > > I'm aware, are you aware I can't really do anything bot lane while I'm in top lane? except maybe go 11 and 0 yourself?
: Dear Jungle, Your Support Likely Has CC on Demand
here the thing right. Junglers dont hate supports we hate ad carries. I swear to god riot did this a massive god damn joke to put the most selfless role with the most selfish. trying to get adc to do anything of importance to the game is a gigantic under taking, so really when your looking at a gank for botlane dont think of it as a 3 vs 2 think of it more like a 2 vs 2 with a chance of it becoming a 3 vs 2. then if your even more unlucky it can quickly turn into a 4 vs 2. so the real battle of botlane is whether you as a support can make up for a useless adc.
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4sn9fRKX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-10T00:24:27.004+0000) > > will you people stop fucking crying? everyone wants to talk shit about how great they are and how they should be diamond+. And then someone who is diamond+ comes along and shows how flawed their game play really is. I don't recall saying I belong in diamond+, I said I struggle in G4. And what if it's not even my lane they're in? What if I'm top lane and suddenly WHOOPS my bot lane is 0-11 at 12 minutes and I'm sitting here farming while I'm 1-0-1?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4sn9fRKX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T01:14:46.383+0000) > > I don't recall saying I belong in diamond+, I said I struggle in G4. And what if it's not even my lane they're in? What if I'm top lane and suddenly WHOOPS my bot lane is 0-11 at 12 minutes and I'm sitting here farming while I'm 1-0-1? you do realise that the game didnt start with him 11 and 0 right?
Cycera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iUl849hG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-10T00:19:19.335+0000) > > i mean although we fucking hated it we all have to admit that we learnt the most by getting dumpstered from smurfs. ^ Yeah it really sucks to get dumpstered all the time, but the more you watch the more you pick up on game knowledge and tricks
> [{quoted}](name=Cycera,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iUl849hG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-10T00:20:53.782+0000) > > ^ > > Yeah it really sucks to get dumpstered all the time, but the more you watch the more you pick up on game knowledge and tricks its all worth it, when you take all the beatings and ass whoopings and get your first pentakill though. just kinda have slug it out
: Riot you need to ban smurfs
will you people stop fucking crying? everyone wants to talk shit about how great they are and how they should be diamond+. And then someone who is diamond+ comes along and shows how flawed their game play really is.
: The tutorial is increadibly bad. New players learn NOTHING useful.
i mean although we fucking hated it we all have to admit that we learnt the most by getting dumpstered from smurfs.
: Does Yi have a counter?
guys dont forget xin and lee sin
WRLDSTR (NA)
: Old Akali
I too want old akali back. I loved how she had a shit house early game but had an op late game. I loved that in order to have an escape she had to use her shroud properly.
: Riot has turned to the annual Ryze rework
if by ryze rework they meant hard nerf then yeah, totally a rework
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I stole baron from their fed team despite being 2 levels under and I got flamed for dying...
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:30:01.670+0000) > > I stole baron from their fed team despite being 2 levels under and I got flamed for dying... I really want to know where this kda shit comes from. you can have a great kda but if you dont use it to get shit then you are pretty much useless.
: Kinda bummed they didn't keep the metal names for Morde's skills
enemy jungler comes gank morde. morde "no u"
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T14:44:15.868+0000) > > the thing that pisses me off most about adc's is that they seem to think that farming is their only job. gold and items isn't useful if you dont use it to get shit, like baron dragon, towers. it's almost like they dont know they can leave lane. to top it off the way they treat their supports/jg really pisses me off "servant servant come to me servant, i have fucked up my lane take responsibility servant". see i love supports but hate adc's, so my decision to gank bot lane usually comes down to do i love my sup more than i hate my adc. until first item, in all honesty it sort of is their only job. They're hands down the weakest of the damage sources until that first item. Sure, if you have a shot, then take it. But if you're 3/0 with 42 cs to that 0/3 with 100 cs at 10 minutes, you're even at best. My biggest issue as far as bot lane in general is that it's rare to see an adc abuse a power spike in anything below plat. It's horrible - you land that god-bubble as Nami right at lv 2 and your adc just stands there afk farming (read: not even last hitting the minions, just basic attacking the creeps). ZERO damage to free-to-poke enemies. You beat them to 6, land *another* god-bubble before they have their ults and decide "this is it!" while you throw out your wave...wait...where's Caitlyn? *pew...pew...pew...26 gold! pew...pew...enemy double kill!* "Wtf is this support doing?" NO, WHAT ARE **YOU** DOING?! THEY WERE FREE!!! "I'm not good early." It's funny...I'm a filthy Cait/Varus main as adc, and I will 100% tell you that this is the response from *literally every Caitlyn* I get when I'm playing support. Cait is GOD EMPRESS of the early game - nobody can poke you without you hitting at least 2 autos and a Q in return. Unless you afk farm, create zero lane pressure and overall play like you're expecting the enemy laner to transmogrify into fucking Dark Bahamut and one shot you at lv 2...
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T18:38:39.315+0000) > > until first item, in all honesty it sort of is their only job. They're hands down the weakest of the damage sources until that first item. Sure, if you have a shot, then take it. But if you're 3/0 with 42 cs to that 0/3 with 100 cs at 10 minutes, you're even at best. > > My biggest issue as far as bot lane in general is that it's rare to see an adc abuse a power spike in anything below plat. It's horrible - you land that god-bubble as Nami right at lv 2 and your adc just stands there afk farming (read: not even last hitting the minions, just basic attacking the creeps). ZERO damage to free-to-poke enemies. You beat them to 6, land *another* god-bubble before they have their ults and decide "this is it!" while you throw out your wave...wait...where's Caitlyn? > > *pew...pew...pew...26 gold! pew...pew...enemy double kill!* > > "Wtf is this support doing?" > > NO, WHAT ARE **YOU** DOING?! THEY WERE FREE!!! > > "I'm not good early." > > It's funny...I'm a filthy Cait/Varus main as adc, and I will 100% tell you that this is the response from *literally every Caitlyn* I get when I'm playing support. Cait is GOD EMPRESS of the early game - nobody can poke you without you hitting at least 2 autos and a Q in return. Unless you afk farm, create zero lane pressure and overall play like you're expecting the enemy laner to transmogrify into fucking Dark Bahamut and one shot you at lv 2... if they farm until first item, I have no issue respectable completely agree with you. however after laning phase ends i expect them to use that item spike power for useful team wide shit, the amount of times ive had an adc completely ditch getting infernal or run away from a team fight is laughable. in my opinion what fucking good is farming if you dont use it to get shit. legit best adc i've ever had farmed till 6 got her bf sword and a control ward and solod infernal whilst i was getting rift herald with top, swear to god i fell in love. the problem is that not the case for atleast 75 percent of adc's
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T08:00:26.693+0000) > > as a jungler you dont know how much i love good supports. As i feel that the junglers and supports jobs are similar. As a jungler your job is and all ways was to end the game as quickly as possible. A good roaming support is the bees fucking knees even if they are doing something simple like warding the enemy jg's camps or assisting in getting tower down. gives you so much room to breathe. get infernals/rift herald as soon ass possible. If you cant tell i love rift herald so under rated in my opinion. I will admit, it's a tilter to play from behind as adc (they're binary...you either deal your damage or get deleted) but at least I understand enough that if as adc i'm garbage that game, I will literally tell my jungler and support "go snowball mid"...and my support will stay in lane, the mids and jungles clash without that 3rd person to turn the tides, and the game becomes a poker hand where you clearly have a low-ass card in the bot lane already vs a high roller. Not *impossible* to win...but the kind of hand that if you were allowed to just fold, you'd be considering it.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T09:12:56.836+0000) > > I will admit, it's a tilter to play from behind as adc (they're binary...you either deal your damage or get deleted) but at least I understand enough that if as adc i'm garbage that game, I will literally tell my jungler and support "go snowball mid"...and my support will stay in lane, the mids and jungles clash without that 3rd person to turn the tides, and the game becomes a poker hand where you clearly have a low-ass card in the bot lane already vs a high roller. Not *impossible* to win...but the kind of hand that if you were allowed to just fold, you'd be considering it. the thing that pisses me off most about adc's is that they seem to think that farming is their only job. gold and items isn't useful if you dont use it to get shit, like baron dragon, towers. it's almost like they dont know they can leave lane. to top it off the way they treat their supports/jg really pisses me off "servant servant come to me servant, i have fucked up my lane take responsibility servant". see i love supports but hate adc's, so my decision to gank bot lane usually comes down to do i love my sup more than i hate my adc.
: > [{quoted}](name=jordon1234,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:16:09.278+0000) > > bottom lane goes 0/8 whilst your soloing rift herald. botlane says some dumbhit like shitty jg never ganks my lane. I main both halves of bot. I also avoid the jungle like the plague, cause I am the definition of a shitty jungler. Even so, I've seen both ends of that honestly. As a support, I *usually* side with the jungler. If my adc is underperforming and pinging my jungler to hell, my usual reaction is to try and just keep bot side jungle warded and ping (once) when you're close in hopes you'd shut the kid up. If they're ahead, I'd usually ask to just help me snowball him and look to roam once we do. And if they're just a non-factor, I'm probably just going to roam mid and 3v1 the enemy mid until we can snowball them to cover for the 6v4. >.> At least by that point, they're flaming me (and muted) instead of the jungler cause "the fucking support left me!" and the jungler can do their job, cause if my adc is 0/4 by 5 minutes, that lane's done and idrgaf what his opinion is of me.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:37:24.105+0000) > > I main both halves of bot. I also avoid the jungle like the plague, cause I am the definition of a shitty jungler. Even so, I've seen both ends of that honestly. As a support, I *usually* side with the jungler. If my adc is underperforming and pinging my jungler to hell, my usual reaction is to try and just keep bot side jungle warded and ping (once) when you're close in hopes you'd shut the kid up. If they're ahead, I'd usually ask to just help me snowball him and look to roam once we do. > > And if they're just a non-factor, I'm probably just going to roam mid and 3v1 the enemy mid until we can snowball them to cover for the 6v4. >.> > At least by that point, they're flaming me (and muted) instead of the jungler cause "the fucking support left me!" and the jungler can do their job, cause if my adc is 0/4 by 5 minutes, that lane's done and idrgaf what his opinion is of me. as a jungler you dont know how much i love good supports. As i feel that the junglers and supports jobs are similar. As a jungler your job is and all ways was to end the game as quickly as possible. A good roaming support is the bees fucking knees even if they are doing something simple like warding the enemy jg's camps or assisting in getting tower down. gives you so much room to breathe. get infernals/rift herald as soon ass possible. If you cant tell i love rift herald so under rated in my opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=WorksAtAGayBar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:05:48.481+0000) > > I like how you act like Junglers can't ever be at fault. There are dumb people who play laners and dumb people who play junglers. I like how you act like it's not a half-sarcastic comment because in G >, these people literally blame jungle or support for *quite literally everything*. ADC's 0/2 with positioning that shows no regard for their well-being? Support no peel gg. Top lane gets a free double kill, then greeds it up and ends up 2/5 in the next 4 minutes cause they go and tilt themselves? Where's my ganks, report jng. Mid lane doesn't ping mia and they 4 man it bot cause nobody knows wtf wards are and the support's trinkets are on cd? HOLY SHIT what a bad jng/supp... Need I go on? Damage dealer tryhards are undoubtedly the most toxic individuals when they have to play from behind...
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsPofUE5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T07:11:21.896+0000) > > I like how you act like it's not a half-sarcastic comment because in G >, these people literally blame jungle or support for *quite literally everything*. > > ADC's 0/2 with positioning that shows no regard for their well-being? Support no peel gg. > Top lane gets a free double kill, then greeds it up and ends up 2/5 in the next 4 minutes cause they go and tilt themselves? Where's my ganks, report jng. > Mid lane doesn't ping mia and they 4 man it bot cause nobody knows wtf wards are and the support's trinkets are on cd? HOLY SHIT what a bad jng/supp... > > Need I go on? > > Damage dealer tryhards are undoubtedly the most toxic individuals when they have to play from behind... bottom lane goes 0/8 whilst your soloing rift herald. botlane says some dumbhit like shitty jg never ganks my lane.
: Stop:
from junglers to laners. 1) if you feed the enemy laner 7 kills im not touching your lane with a ten foot pole 2)mid lane specifically, stop using shitty ward location no putting a ward in the side bush wont stop shit, ward chickens and play causiously whenever top is missing, that way you can easily escape a gank. 3)if im on the bottom side of the map and your getting dove on the topside of the map, i cant blink to you see number 2 on how to prevent this. 4) stop blaming your jungler if you fucked up steps 1 through 3
: Like idk how you counter pick jungle. Theres no such thing as a jungle counter pick, you're not laning against each other
> [{quoted}](name=oBzAhKitty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qW6pmEGA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T10:42:20.442+0000) > > Like idk how you counter pick jungle. > Theres no such thing as a jungle counter pick, you're not laning against each other ???
Shahamut (NA)
: {{champion:72}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3006}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-05-23T04:02:15.938+0000) > > {{champion:72}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3006}} enemy team "can i move my fucking character please?" skarner "no"
: guys i feel like being an ass hole someone give me a build
all right guys ive got one for ya {{champion:133}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3742}}{{item:3022}} {{item:3078}} i call it the time manipulator quinn because whilst you go faster the enemy goes slower. for extra points get {{item:3512}}
: Can't wait to report you for trolling in my games then.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-05-23T03:18:36.131+0000) > > Can't wait to report you for trolling in my games then. its norms man. your supposed to have fun, not like im planning on playing it in ranked
: yea, but riot prefers to call it "strategically minded sion" since its technically not intentionally feeding, you do have a goal the whole time
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T19:10:40.449+0000) > > yea, but riot prefers to call it "strategically minded sion" since its technically not intentionally feeding, you do have a goal the whole time or as i like to call it. not shit sion
iiGazeii (NA)
: {{champion:142}} Glacial Augment + (Hextech Flash, Biscuits, Cosmic Insight) + (Cheap Shot, Ingenious Hunter) Rush {{item:3030}} , then build {{item:3905}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3100}} I call it Slowy Zoe. Similar to running Glacial on Ahri, your autos let you set up easy sleeps and will tilt enemies off the planet when they miss CS due to the slow. It covers Zoe's weakness to being ganked since she'll have multiple ways to keep enemies at bay, especially once she completes GLP. Ingenious Hunter + Cosmic Insight lets her spam GLP and Twin Shadows, and Hextech Flash lets her have her W passive up whenever she wants for the free damage.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:55:01.645+0000) > > {{champion:142}} > > Glacial Augment + (Hextech Flash, Biscuits, Cosmic Insight) + (Cheap Shot, Ingenious Hunter) > > Rush {{item:3030}} , then build {{item:3905}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3100}} > > I call it Slowy Zoe. Similar to running Glacial on Ahri, your autos let you set up easy sleeps and will tilt enemies off the planet when they miss CS due to the slow. It covers Zoe's weakness to being ganked since she'll have multiple ways to keep enemies at bay, especially once she completes GLP. Ingenious Hunter + Cosmic Insight lets her spam GLP and Twin Shadows, and Hextech Flash lets her have her W passive up whenever she wants for the free damage. perfect ty
: similar concept to zero damage tryndamere, but doesn't necessarily have to be "zero damage (dealt to champions)" basically focus on getting towers way way way more than the enemy champions. sometimes using your passive after you die to continue dealing damage to the tower aka, splitpush super hard and ignore the enemy champs (but try not to intentionally feed like going right for the tower before minions get there.) it was a fad a while ago, but died off pretty quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:47:51.871+0000) > > similar concept to zero damage tryndamere, but doesn't necessarily have to be "zero damage (dealt to champions)" > > basically focus on getting towers way way way more than the enemy champions. sometimes using your passive after you die to continue dealing damage to the tower > > aka, splitpush super hard and ignore the enemy champs (but try not to intentionally feed like going right for the tower before minions get there.) > > it was a fad a while ago, but died off pretty quickly. oh yeah "int sion" basically normal sion
: are we talking being an asshole to the enemy team, or your own team? cause ap garen, "strategically minded sion"/zero damage tryndamere, and a few others fit the second, but not really the first.
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:00:47.148+0000) > > are we talking being an asshole to the enemy team, or your own team? > > cause ap garen, "strategically minded sion"/zero damage tryndamere, and a few others fit the second, but not really the first. strategically minded sion sounds interesting. explain further please
: Go watch KiandyMundy. I like his 6 Warmogs build on LeBlanc.
> [{quoted}](name=Ionian Vulpix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:38:27.454+0000) > > Go watch KiandyMundy. > > I like his 6 Warmogs build on LeBlanc. oh cool havent heard of him ill check him out
: guys i feel like being an ass hole someone give me a build
I'm going to use all of these! its great to know that the lol community is really creative at being an ass hole ty guys
: Poppy. Frozen mallet Ibg Deadman’s plate Black cleaver Swifties Spirit visage Warmogs Your so tanky and slow people so hard they just kinda crumble.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-22T14:41:19.197+0000) > > Poppy. > Frozen mallet > Ibg > Deadman’s plate > Black cleaver > Swifties > Spirit visage > Warmogs > > Your so tanky and slow people so hard they just kinda crumble. hell yeah thats what im talking about.
: {{champion:74}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} Oh wait that's his fucking meta build.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEnHgUHo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-22T14:34:48.133+0000) > > {{champion:74}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} > > Oh wait that's his fucking meta build. lol
Rioter Comments
: Why does armor feel useless
you need to build against what damage is affecting you for example. thornmail is useful against champs like fiora, jax, irelia and yi. where as ga is useful against kayn and zed. same with ap really, adaptive helm is really effective against teemo, heimerdinger. and banshees is useful against karthas, leblanc
Show more

jordon1234

Level 123 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion