: > a lot of them spending RP on champions Every champion is unlocked in clash. There's no need to spend RP on them.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIpRlFO9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T09:52:55.495+0000) > > Every champion is unlocked in clash. There's no need to spend RP on them. some people spent RP to be able to reach 20 champions so they could unlock ranked. Im not much of a ranked person myself but I spent 7 hours straight playing my ranked placements just so I could play clash. I stayed up till 4am doing so.
Rioter Comments
Arammus (EUW)
: its riot we are talking about friend. 1. they hate adcs 2. the pbe exists for riot to "test" their ideas and receive feedback 3. and the pbe exists so they can ignore the feedback. it wouldnt surprise me if this comes out the way it is right now. ps: vandiril alrdy said in a vid its a bit buggy with jhin.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJm0APOx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-23T06:06:16.944+0000) > > its riot we are talking about friend. > 1. they hate adcs wtf... Where have you been for the past 2 years? ADCs have been busted and they still are. Riot adores ADCs...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: May 25th **bitch**
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPLPu045,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T03:24:35.199+0000) > > May 25th **bitch** no, they said team creation opens TODAY
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Let's say someone breaks into your house and tries to steal money. Does this give you the right to murder them?
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cqMw40Qw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-14T14:24:35.403+0000) > > Let's say someone breaks into your house and tries to steal money. Does this give you the right to murder them? no but I can talk shit to them & ask my wife to call cops basically what i did to teemo.
Onecimus (NA)
: Just like dear Ol' gramps would say "Chat logs?"
> [{quoted}](name=Onecimus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cqMw40Qw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-14T14:03:47.597+0000) > > Just like dear Ol' gramps would say "Chat logs?" Oh I'll gladly post them & admit that I was toxic to HIM.
Rioter Comments
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: Can you decide wether J4 is a diver or a oneshot bot?
same thing can be said about {{champion:131}}
: who is talking about duoQ?
> [{quoted}](name=Silverjust,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFA60BYW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-14T11:32:22.606+0000) > > who is talking about duoQ? I guess he means the gold 5 adc was matched in a silver game because he was probably duo'ing with a silver.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: I want to actually play this game.
I was playing diana the other day & I oneshot an adc. they checked their death recap and said i did 2k dmg in 0.68 seconds **lul**
: You're wrong. I'm a Katarina and Diana main, and I always win as Kat agaisnt Diana. Later on the game tho, it starts being impossible for Kat to do anything. I've played this match up lots of time, agaisnt a dia4 Diana otp and she told me the same. Diana is an atual free lane for kat.
> [{quoted}](name=Azorlebleu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZkgO9oAE,comment-id=0008000200010000,timestamp=2018-04-08T15:29:53.143+0000) > > You're wrong. I'm a Katarina and Diana main, and I always win as Kat agaisnt Diana. Later on the game tho, it starts being impossible for Kat to do anything. > I've played this match up lots of time, agaisnt a dia4 Diana otp and she told me the same. Diana is an atual free lane for kat. I'm a Diana/Kat main too (I'm just a bit more experienced on Diana). You're right, actually. After the Assassin rework, it's become more of a skill matchup. Diana doesn't counter kat as easily.
: Kat is a pain to play against
Ralik098 (NA)
: Careful what you wish for. Instead of a Diana rework you'll likely get a new champion named Diana.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralik098,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=piM80Kmp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-08T14:49:28.948+0000) > > Careful what you wish for. Instead of a Diana rework you'll likely get a new champion named Diana. Wouldnt be so bad at this point.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
Why is this happening to Kai'sa but didnt happen when Eve came out? o_o "Think of all the places {{item:3135}} could go... ;) ;)" Still the best line in the game.
Hibeki (NA)
: No some delay is definitely in order. Getting off all of your spells and damage in literally one frame has never been healthy for league. Sure they took it too far with some of the assassin reworks but thats literally what she does. If she becomes meta i guarantee this mechanic is getting removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE3tEREm,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T05:57:11.128+0000) > > No some delay is definitely in order. Getting off all of your spells and damage in literally one frame has never been healthy for league. > > Sure they took it too far with some of the assassin reworks but thats literally what she does. If she becomes meta i guarantee this mechanic is getting removed. Are you suggesting we nerf an out of meta champion? A champion that is considered weak in low elo, and a troll pick in high elo? You definitely haven't played diana if you think she needs that removed. diana is not an assassin, she's a fighter. her job is to oneshot the carry and pray to god that her team follows up because she has no escape. now imagine if we offered the enemy more counterplay against diana. diana jumps in, gets outplayed, doesnt get the kill, and then what? she doesn't have an "oops I fucked up" button like Kat (Shunpo) Leblanc (distortion) Akali (R, diana uses her reset on enemy because of it's scaling) Fizz (Trickster) Zed (W) and so on. She can't just LEAVE a fight once she's in. If you're going to offer the enemy counterplay against Diana and make it so that her one job of oneshotting the carry has a higher failiure rate, then why even pick Diana? She's fine as she is.
Ixoziel (NA)
: Except she doesn't scale that well from AD. her E and ult get no damage from it whatsoever and her Q doesn't even have a 1.0 AD ratio on it. Since W has a ridiculous windup time you should only use it if you're going to be stunned, so her AD ratios are just bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Ixoziel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETVsnwXN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-07T03:44:51.006+0000) > > Except she doesn't scale that well from AD. her E and ult get no damage from it whatsoever and her Q doesn't even have a 1.0 AD ratio on it. Since W has a ridiculous windup time you should only use it if you're going to be stunned, so her AD ratios are just bad. Except your Passive scales with AD & if you're smart you can use your Q 8-10 times in a fight. do the maths.
Hibeki (NA)
: Because it wasnt designed that way? Its not even a tactic its just a widely accepted exploit at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE3tEREm,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2018-04-07T01:11:11.928+0000) > > Because it wasnt designed that way? Its not even a tactic its just a widely accepted exploit at this point. Ok, are we seriously getting into this debate, because Diana hasn't been in meta since the 2nd patch after her release. Her kit is unhealthy but it has nothing to do with her Q-R mechanic. Diana still has to land her Q to get her reset, this mechanic just allows her to combo faster. Removing this would mean she'd have delayed dmg which 1) she doesn't need because she's an assassin 2) a terrible idea even on assassins, thus why many of them are getting reverted. Diana is fine. If you think she's OP, you haven't played her - simple.
Rioter Comments
mirAcIe (EUW)
: don't worry Diana's next
> [{quoted}](name=mirAcIe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M7dPjLq8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T23:27:28.576+0000) > > don't worry Diana's next I do think Diana needs a rework, but if anything, she needs a rework because she's been off meta since her release, not because she has 0 counterplay.
Rioter Comments
Hibeki (NA)
: Because Diana Q shouldnt be an interaction in the first place. It gives you a huge amount of leniency, and by that i mean the ult hits first, then the Q hits, but it gives you the reset anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE3tEREm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-06T00:53:10.407+0000) > > Because Diana Q shouldnt be an interaction in the first place. It gives you a huge amount of leniency, and by that i mean the ult hits first, then the Q hits, but it gives you the reset anyway. And? Whats so unfair about a fighter with no escape being able to speed up her combo?
: Diana's Q actually hits before her ult hits. The refund cares about when you hit the target, not when you activate the ability.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron of Bread,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YE3tEREm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-06T04:38:50.476+0000) > > Diana's Q actually hits before her ult hits. The refund cares about when you hit the target, not when you activate the ability. You're wrong.
Rioter Comments
Merlinez (NA)
: 8.8 LB in a nutshell.
That seems OP. Better nerf Irelia!
Merlinez (NA)
: when jhin builds rageblade
Came here for my 4 upvotes!
: Wait so...
Better nerf Irelia.
Rioter Comments
needHymn (NA)
: It doesn't.
> [{quoted}](name=tv ƒ needHymn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eAKs0OLh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-05T00:53:47.392+0000) > > It doesn't. Where've you been for the past 16 months? lol.
: Rito, can you guys please stop removing the character inking from new champions, reworks and skins ?
Rioter Comments
Candoodle (EUW)
: Nunu Mains checking the Champion update schedule now
: scrap her for a rework is the best way to fix her
> [{quoted}](name=KoolDood69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hRbNAqm7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T22:07:40.006+0000) > > scrap her for a rework is the best way to fix her Ive suggested this but Riot forgot she even exists.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LeBlanc Vs Ahri
Poor Ahri {{sticker:cass-cry}}
OtomCold (NA)
: @Final Spark Lux
**_"Banish the shadows!"_** {{item:3070}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:141}} {{item:3070}}
Yara0 (NA)
: Wonder why assassins get so much hate?
Building Armor may pose effective against high damage assassins (rengar at least). {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Loving her passive, but like: Does it revive the ally where they died? That would be cool. Have your Vayne come back and clear. Can she do it while dead? Is there a range?
> [{quoted}](name=Lloyd Castagnier,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=0EKww9lY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T12:45:41.892+0000) > > Loving her passive, but like: > > Does it revive the ally where they died? That would be cool. Have your Vayne come back and clear. > > Can she do it while dead? > > Is there a range? She revives them at base (reviving them where they died could be problematic). She can't do it whilst dead but there is no range.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

tieger05

Level 65 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion