Sweet Tooth Ziggs (Skin Idea)

So this is about an amazing Ziggs skin that i saw the other day, and i decided to post about it: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mwl0strkDys/Uy26XK5Fn8I/AAAAAAAAAGY/pMBfcxAHK2w/s1600/league_of_legends___sweet_tooth_ziggs_by_tanathe-d624fuf.jpg I love Ziggs, and I've always wanted to get him a skin, and i think this is the skin that i would definitely buy for him. The swirls in his glasses show his crazy side, and the whole concept of "candy" shows and fits in with his hyper trait. Auto: Ziggs throws a white frosted cupcake. Passive: Ziggs throws a white frosted cupcake with a cherry on top. Abilities: Q- Ziggs throws a bouncing white frosted cupcake with rainbow sprinkles that has a burning fuse just like a bomb, and when it explodes white frosting is splattered. (does same affect on enemy as the classic Ziggs) W- Ziggs throws a rainbow sprinkled donut that detonates after 4 seconds or when this ability is activated again. (does same affect on enemy as the classic Ziggs) E- Ziggs scatters mini jawbreakers (or wrapped hard candy) that detonate on enemy contact. (does same affect on enemy as the classic Ziggs) R- Ziggs throws a giant white frosted cupcake with rainbow sprinkles, cherry, and biscuits on top and a burning fuse (just like the one in the picture on Ziggs' back), hurling it in an enormous distance, and when it hits the targeted area white frosting is splattered. (does same affect on enemy as the classic Ziggs) Ziggs could also get new features for his dance, taunt, joke, recall and all the other things. I really hope Riot makes this skin and i would definitely buy it and I'm sure others would too. Credits of the skin art goes to: http://vesner.deviantart.com/?rnrd=91701 (I know that some of you have already seen this skin somewhere or in another thread before, but i wanted to post about it too because 1- This is an amazing skin that is worthy of making and 2- I wanted to share my own ideas on how this skin could turn out to be.) Thank You =)
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar