With the [patch notes for 7.22 releasing today](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-722-notes) we figure it's a good time to talk a bit about how Runes will work and what they are again. :)
So without further ado:
**The Basics **
- Rune pages can be created or edited in champion select
- You will pick one primary path and one secondary path for your rune page
- You will slot in a total of 6 runes:
- 1 keystone and 3 runes from your primary path
- 2 runes from your secondary path
- Each primary path gives a small stat bonus. Right now they are the same for each combination of paths, but that could change in the future.
Here's a visual TL;DR for each Path and all the runes within it. For more detailed versions, be sure to check out the [official patch notes](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-722-notes)!
Happy to answer any Qs you may have and look forward to seeing you all on the Rift soon for Preseason!