Some general thoughts:
1. Flamengo looks strong for a wildcard region (and also Brazil has an awesome fanbase). I expected BrTT to be good but Shrimp and Goku also really impressed.
2. Isurus/DFM have generally disappointed me. I didn't think of either as particularly strong teams/regions but imo they were 2 of the weakest teams in play-ins so far.
3. Unicorns of Love are the genuine thing, even with their loss to Mammoth
4. Drafts have overall been terrible. I think the teams are trying to be creative but Nocturne mid/Ekko jungle aren't working
5. Damwon looked rusty/shaky but there's still too much of a skill difference between them and the rest
6. Group C is an absolute fiesta, none of the teams looked good.