Braum at 45% WR

I am just wondering why Riot allows champions like Rakan to sit at a 50% WR with a 10% PR, which is insane. Meanwhile Braum sits at a sub 45% WR and hasn't gotten a single relevant buff all season. I would really like to be able to have Braum be a viable pick in solo que. I just don't understand why they allow stuff like Nautilus, Thresh, Pyke and Rakan to run around at 50%+ WR and in some cases, even get small placebo buffs. Meanwhile, Braum has been gutted so much that he now has match-ups that used to be considered Braum favored (Braum as the answer into Rakan MSI 2018), and now most analysts consider it a winning match-up for Rakan. Is there any chance we see him get some love in the near future? It just doesn't make sense to me. I really hate to think that the viewer's experience should have anything to do with what champs they make meta, but its beginning to become a sad realization for me. Regardless, I feel like he is well overdue for some kind of buff. Thanks guys.
Compartilhar

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar