Impossible to get an S on Kindred

League of Legends Match History
Every game is a story; visit the new League of Legends match history to check out how this one ends and share your own!
I have been chasing an S or S+ on Kindred for my last mastery token for about a year now. I've gone jungle 90% of the time, the other 10% I was support as Kindred. I've gone 5/1/8 support and it still doesn't give me an S...... I realize supports don't need kills, but it still takes kills into account, correct? What do I do??? Also, I've heard a billion times that "You need more assists as support" or "you need more CS if your playing JG"... If I am going 5/1/8 as a support, I think that constitutes as at LEAST an S... And a reallyyyy long time ago I went 21/1/7 and STILL no S or S+. Something is wrong
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar