Being frontline fucking sucks.

*dies so backline survives in a teamfight*, *death timer is pinged* *is behind because of constant fights, so goes to another lane to farm and try and catch up while getting map presence* "Darius wtf r u doing, group." *is behind, so can't tank much damage or do much damage* "wow ur shit, u didn't get a single ult reset." *death timer is pinged* *Tried to farm more, this time with tp up, in case my team tries to force a fight* "Why tf r u even pushing bot group up" *tells the team we are behind and we should stop fighting, as we have lost the past 4 fights* "No, YOUR the only one behind. YOUR the only reason we're losing." (in that exact spelling) *sona literally fucking facechecks fog of war near baron, knowing baron is soon to be contested, and dies in 1 hit to the fed rhast* "/all GG top" The fuck do i even do here. I need to farm to catch up, but team won't let me, as they then force fights then blame me for losing that failed fight. If i group, we still lose because I'm massively behind and don't have the stats to properly aid my team. Fuck this game.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar