Can we please just skip the part where we have broken support items for another 2 years?

I don't know how much longer we have to live with this design problem, but it's been going on for years now, while ignoring the issue's root cause. **The entire class of support champions are 100% dependent on items that are balanced against abuse cases first, and role usefulness second** I think it's safe to say that when you are designing an item that has to be pre-balanced against solo lane or jg abuse, while also delivering the core functions of a role, you're already setting yourself up for creating a sub-par item, right out of the gate. This is a problem that has been literally solvable since the first Sightstone replacement was created, and I don't understand why Riot is so focused on trying to perfect an over-engineered strategy that has been failing support players for years now. This preseason, Riot can make the choice to add 5 or 6 items to the shop that only support champions can buy, and solve this problem once and for all. Or they can just continue to pursue the dream of the perfect innovation, by continuing forward on an unnecessarily complicated design path. Riot pls remember that** "Done is better than Perfect" **
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar