So we seriously have to go 2-3 week of Edge of Night again?

Seriously I hate this item, I thought Meddler said they will hotfix this or nerf it next patch (Which is this patch). I don't want to wait another 2-3 weeks for the next patch. What the hell were you guys busy on in the 2 weeks that you guys have? over 100 champion and usually only 5-7(this patch - 3) champion nerf or buff that are used by the pros, the patch 7.4 should had not even taken 1 week if you ask me other then Corki. It seem that {{champion:55}} {{champion:202}} and {{champion:57}} should had not taken that long to nerf since it wasn't really a huge nerf other then to Maokai since obviously he is being played in the LCS. Should had just nerf the item/hot fix edge of night or disable that pain in the ass item since another 2-3 week of ADC sniping me and even when I try to flank them to CC I still will have to waste one of my ability to take that shield off. I don't get why {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3035}} when rarely any ADC even build these items any more are getting nerf, {{item:3142}} I understand but the rest I don't get. Every ADC rushes these 3 items {{item:3814}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} that can abuse poke so why the other 3 items were nerf I don't know
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar