is the bannable??? and my shit isnt fixed im 100% done playing this game.

Game 1 Pre-Game Inter The Boy: yea In-Game Inter The Boy: you lose this war Inter The Boy: what is this bot lane Inter The Boy: your mom is Inter The Boy: team? Inter The Boy: done feeding you now Inter The Boy: stfu Inter The Boy: yw Inter The Boy: what Inter The Boy: run it down harder Inter The Boy: reeeeeeeee Inter The Boy: voli afk Inter The Boy: poggers Inter The Boy: satony Inter The Boy: my team Inter The Boy: is so real Inter The Boy: then do it dummy Inter The Boy: i really am about to afk Inter The Boy: this is anything other than a team Inter The Boy: theres still hope Inter The Boy: if my team fucks me over like they just did Inter The Boy: idc im afk Inter The Boy: fucking so scared of that kda Inter The Boy: you lose the game Inter The Boy: god i hate you garen Inter The Boy: you are so bad Inter The Boy: my team is afk Inter The Boy: say yes Inter The Boy: im done Inter The Boy: project bronze team Inter The Boy: good game yassuneo Inter The Boy: hes a hard inter in his el Inter The Boy: if my jg and mid didnt int all game and my adc wasnt playing like a bitch becasue of kda. Inter The Boy: thats my biggest complaint Inter The Boy: just becaseu i ganked doesntmean i was jg Inter The Boy: rip Inter The Boy: to Inter The Boy: my Inter The Boy: whole Inter The Boy: Body Inter The Boy: mom and dad? Inter The Boy: they'll smooch ya Post-Game Inter The Boy: acutally cancer Inter The Boy: my adc did no damage Inter The Boy: is that what your dad sucks your dick about? Inter The Boy: nah. but that jesture is sweet Inter The Boy: gesture? Inter The Boy: that looks fucked up Inter The Boy: i cant spell for reference the voli was enemy, we were 7/1 in lane so i rotated top lane to assist getting another double kill. how in the FUCK does this get me banned.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar