How the fuck are you supposed to play jungle without feeding and be actually able to enjoy the game?

So I mainly play midlane and figured that jungle would be a good secondary role because I like roaming champions and jungle ties pretty closely with mid lane. I can seem to play every other role to a decent extent and find enjoyment with them but HOLY FUCK do I feed when I play jungle. It's not even like I'm playing a mechanically difficult jungler either, I played Nunu and still got my shit kicked in. The worst part about it is that playing jungle is insanely tilting compared to every other role I played. I honestly have no idea how any sane person would play this role, it is the most unfun role I have played in this game. I try to play to get objectives and get good ganks as well as taking camps and keeping track of the enemy jungler and it usually goes fine for the first 5 minutes and then I die and then die again and again and again and again. It gets to a point where I stop caring and just want to leave, so I can do something else and forget about that game. Sorry for the long rant, it's just really tilting to try as hard as you can and still end up 0/4 5 games in a row. Any advice is appreciated. Edit: Thanks for all of your feedback, I decided to look back at my replays to see what I did wrong and what the opponent did right and play a game with Xin Zhao, it may have not been the best game ever but I did infinitely better than my last few jungle games. I got my Yasuo super fed and won the game. Will be playing more games and trying to improve more. Thanks!
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar