I'm fucking tired of this narrative where ranged champions need everything

I'm so tired of ranged champion receiving everything. If I am a melee champion and you are a ranged champion, in my range, I should be a terror to you, not the other way around. I'm playing Warwick or Kayn or Darius or any tank and I barely have 400 movement speed to catch my targets. I play someone like morgana and I have over 400 ms with just boots. Movement speed should go to melee champion, not Jhin so he can dick on you and you never catch him because he has a free build in {{item:3044}}. It's bullshit all of it. If your a ranged adc, you melt everyone in sight with attack speed. Pile that on with absurd damage and endless cc. Why do Ranged champion need everything? They are meant to be at the back of team fights, yet I am dueling most adcs hoping not to be kitted into the ground in two fucking seconds. Ranged adc's have; * higher attack speed * Higher Damage * Tons of crowd control * Zero real mana costs * Most have a lot of hard CC * High movement speed and MS builds Ranged mages have; * Tons of CC * Tons of damage, mostly burst * tons of magic pen * Higher movement speed than most Melee champions Do you know what it's like to be hit by a ranged champions cc as a melee champion and just sit there waiting for it to end because tenacity does nothing, but all that happens is you instantly die or get popped by these people. Melee champions need the following; * If they are not super mobile, they need ms buffs. * Ranged champions to lose damage, they are safe, they don't need pop you level of damage all game * More items with tenacity, tons more. * Tenacity to allow melee champions to avoid a percentage of CC. Just dodge it and not just lower it's length. If you have the ranged advantage that is your sweet spot, If I am on you, you should melt me. It's not hard.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar