A math. proof that Hexdrinker is broken and shouldn't be allowed to coexist with Nullifying Orb v2.0

WHAT
Uploaded by Epheremy on 2017-11-26.
Syndra: {{item:3020}} {{item:3191}} (fully stacked){{item:3802}} {{item:1056}} AP: 102 Armor: 96 Magic penetration: 18 ______________________ Zed: {{item:3134}} {{item:3155}} AD: 145 Magic resistance: 77 Lethality: 12 ---------------------------------------------------------- Raw 6 spheres Unleashed Power damage: _662 magic damage_. 6 spheres Unleashed Power damage after damage mitigation without Hexdrinker: _536 magic damage_. 6 spheres Unleashed Power damage after damage mitigation with Hexdrinker: _417 magic damage_, - _200_ from the lvl 10 shield and _-90_ from Nullifying Orb = _127 magic damage_. ----------------------------------------------------------- The close peak of Syndra's R burst was close to being completely denied from a single rushable item and a rune. _536 magic damage_ -> _127 magic damage_. I had a fully stacked Keeper's Armguard, for _45 armor_. This item increases my physical damage resistance by _15%_ (_33%_->_48%_). Is it even close? I DO NOT think so. Hexdrinker is broken for the assassins. It should not be allowed to stack with Nullifying Orb. Hexdrinker is way more cost efficient than Seeker's Armguard. **_If the situation was reversed, i would have died to his burst. This is totally unfair and biased._**
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar