"RaNgEd ChAmPs rUiN tOp LaNe!"

#"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" #"How is my melee champion supposed to fight them? Why do they bully me? Why can't they just come peacefully to me and let me kill them so i can be a monster late game? Fk Ritu unbalanced game!" >:( https://imgur.com/QYm2DJh.png[] https://imgur.com/iXeyGyi.png[] ... ___ Listen here you top lane elitists... If you pick any of these {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:83}} and the enemy has a ranged champion... You WILL get poked without having the chance to poke back! You WILL be zoned out of farming! You WILL be denied access to power! Ranged champs WILL NOT let you do what you want! Ranged champs WILL NOT let you free farm, get your power spike items and become and unkillable nightmare! Because at the end of the day, the game is about beating the other person by any means necessary. I know, shocking. And don't act like ranged champions have no weaknesses! Most of them are immobile and rely only on Flash or some flimsy turbo boost to get out of trouble. One gank from the ally jungler while they're overly cocky and overextending - dead! Profit! Not to mention that most of them are incredibly squishy. Unlike the champions listed above who are naturally tough and all have some sort of sustain and defence. So, no more of these "I lost top lane to a ranged champ gut it!" babyrage threads! Learn to adapt, build around things and play defensively. I know every League player's logic is "My champ should be the strongest and everything else should be weak!", but that's far from what you'll get in this game. Bye, and may you face {{champion:150}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:67}} at the top lane.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar