Nerf Vayne Please

OMG VAYNE 1V4 SOLO EDITION, PYKE LOST FAITH IN RIOT'S BALANCE TEAM
Please nerf Vayne
Why are you buffing her, She's like the ranged version of Yasuo but hard to catch and kill. The only thing that makes her broken is that 3 hit passive thing that not deals percentage health damage but also has a minumun true damage of 110 if at max level+ items. Thats why tanks lose when theres a vayne Heres one of my latest experiences She single handedly killed me and 3 of my teammates and Jinx was more fed than her. It took only 3 shots for each one of us to die and we had trouble because we can't even catch or stun her because of that annoying ultimate. Now that I say that I think that were going to be in a ULTIMATE VAYNE AKA GODDESS OF ADCS 1v5 COMPILATION youtube video but we'll see Im sort of and slightly mad for the loss though since I promised myself to make lux feel better by winning because she had a breakup (Jinx told me, They were a duo) but eh I failed them. Now thats been imprinted in my mind forever Edit: Heres the vid, I'm the Blue Pyke since my name is 0cean Mann. Dont mind the title though :)
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar