Can we fucking revert positional queue before it spreads and ruins other regions?

[](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UxYmEysL7U8/Wz_JMHJjQ3I/AAAAAAABC1I/bt32bNh847kQK2Op-fx6HLuGkCcGlD6qgCLcBGAs/s1600/1b001b50f2f8b041.png) I've played a fuck ton of games so far this season, and everything was to be expected as a huge mistake. ______ #The 'don't give a shit' attitude The biggest bombshell was the huge abundance of trolls I've encountered this season, I climbed to mid diamond 3, and during the whole climb, **at least one player** was autofilled, didn't care, and often threw the game. Hell I'll bite and say I even did that during the placements, I wasn't intentionally trolling but I picked champs I otherwise wouldn't ever pick in ranked (such as learning riven or fi, champs i'm not great at but didn't care enough to do my actual pocket picks, I played to win but I just suck with them). While I didn't troll, it was a huge hinderance to my allies to have me in a role that i otherwise would've dodged or picked something I'm more comfortable with. Here's my last game; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389945345594884098/542074893592821770/trolling.png In this game, if you checked this nunu's OP.gg, they're a jungler only main that got autofilled mid lane, but decided instead to go nunu mid and run it down while doing a troll build and typing phrases each death like "DW its preseason!", "We win 6 items!" to avoid chat log reports. I'll send a support ticket with the full game later but I have absolutely no faith in riot what so ever when it comes to dealing with problems like this based on their history. Allowing players ease to soft (fuck that, hard) int without being punished in their main rank is just gross and should never be enabled or convenienced. _______ #Abusable boosting strategies This is one a lot of people are doing right now, I'm in a discord server full of high elo players, and its becoming a norm where everybody is looking for duo partners that can role swap in champ select while abusing the matchmaking MMR of their other roles. Their MMR and gains might not go up much, but it doesn't matter because they're still able to claim what their tiers are and its harder to identify these players in-game. In regards to systems apparently countering this, it doesn't matter because we're talking people started new accounts, did placements in one, fast climbed to whatever elo their duo partner is, and then basically played in gold while climbing in diamond. Sure it tightens it, but these players haven't really experienced it, even ignoring the warnings, and the ones that are gaining very little LP are still preferring it due to how free the games are. You can't really report this either because again, you can't identify when this is actually the case going on in a particular instance to report it, and because riot implemented "counter measures" just means it likely ain't reportable as the system will handle it themselves (much like AFKing is rarely punished outside of leave buster.). I know riot believes countering the incentive to do this is the best area to target, but simply put people want to climb, regardless of effectiveness if its moving forward, its moving forward, only way to fix this strat is to make MMR the same across all positions. _______ #The Grind I still haven't finished all of my placements yet, and I really don't want to. It takes forever to climb in my main role let alone in unfamiliar territory where I suck, have to mute all as I proceed to just be a noob adc/supp/mid/top laner and get flamed and reminded for it when I'm already aware. This isn't fair for me, but more importantly this isn't fair for my teammates, I feel empathy for them because I would've had an aneurysm in their shoes. When I was just autofill previous years, idk it felt like I actually was trying and doing what I can, even talking to coaches to improve at the role but the motivation just ain't there when I am this time. _____ #More trouble then its worth I'm still trying to grasp what the pros are of this system when I've only experienced and heard cons. This is like the one time where the pro has a con that cancels it out. Pro: playing off-roles won't punish you as hard on your main rank Con: this forces you to one trick a role for a steady climb and gives incentive to not give a shit when you're out of that role. Pro: You get your role much more often Con: Doesn't mean everybody does and when you really think about it, if you only throw 1/15 of your games due to autofill compared to 1/8, you're not going to care at all. Pro: you can play at different skill levels if you aren't accustomed to that role Con: enables boosting strategies, especially from players who previously were flexible in roles. The only nice things in this entire system is how placements work and getting our roles in promos, but positional queue wasn't needed for those good changes. _____ Seriously I know only NA and KR have this system, but its actual torture that I wouldn't wish on the others. I actually would prefer dynamic, I'm being completely honest because at least with dynamic everybody is trying, this is like if you took dynamic queue, removed the communication advantages, then the players that didn't get their way just didn't play the game.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar