Are they adding more unique tank items? Or just removing Zzrot for basically no reason

I know not a lot of people built it, but personally I built Zzrot almost every single game as {{champion:14}} {{champion:27}} Are they really just removing this item and not adding anything to test/add to tank items? I personally loved Zzrot and only haven't been using it because they nerfed Sion into the ground, he's only recently gotten a tiny bit better after a few buffs. My sion build is generally {{item:3512}} {{item:3748}} and then the rest is situational {{item:3800}} if I want to run them down for my team {{item:3143}} if crit is a problem {{item:3194}} If they have a lot of DoT {{item:3001}} {{item:3025}} if I want to just straight up do more damage. {{item:3075}} If they have a lot of healing Anyway, you get the idea. I like having options and I hate the idea of losing one of my core build items without having anything to even replace it. It's pretty much the only way sion can take turrets without going lethality.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar