People complain about damage but rarely build more than one or two defensive items.

This is something that i've noticed in League, people are frustrated about being deleted but still keep to their "recommended" or online guide builds no matter what. Guess what, you can still do damage without going full damage, especially in a meta where there aren't even god damn tanks. I see ADCs going {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3036}} Assassins going {{item:3158}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3814}} Mages {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3165}} Full damage runes, ignites, mage supports, assassins junglers etc. Now i know what you're going to say, but i need to build damage cause defensive items are useless, cause defensive runes are useless, cause i'm the main carry for my team! But IMHO this isn't really the case, you don't need to build full tank to increase your surviveability, there are plenty of items in the game for every class that give defensive stats, you just choose not to take them, you want to one shot people, you want to melt people in seconds and then you get tilted when someone does it to you. You're not the only carry in the team, no, not even you my fellow ADC mains, everyone deals fucktones of damage, even better, games are decided much more by objectives, early dominance and team play than who's got the best "theoretical" damage output. No damage in the world will save you from face checking a brush with 5 people in it and losing the game off it. Hell take a look at the LEC, Garen Bot winning, Soraka top with smite winning, Tristana mid winning, and you're here so afraid to upset the meta that you can't buy an item that isn't in your recommended tab. You can't copy pro builds cause pros are just that, professional players, playing a highly coordinated game with other professional players, with professional supports and still if they feel they need more defense they'll buy it, can't remember the team but they had a Varus with {{item:3047}} , how many of you would buy tabi on an AA heavy champ like Varus even if you're up against 4 ADs, i'd say less than 1%. Can't speak for all classes so i'll stick to what i know, ADCs. You have an item that literally gives you a shield equal to 30% hp, {{item:3046}} yet you'll trade it for the extra {{item:3087}} . You'll buy 5 damage items and then instead of getting a {{item:3139}} or {{item:3072}} to literally heal for 200 a hit, while having either bonus mr and a cleanse or 300 extra HP shield,you choose to buy another pure damage item instead. Literally just build this {{item:3006}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3072}} ,bam, 20% lifesteal, 900hp shield (PD+BT) 45 armor and a damn revive if you get deleted or caught. And you won't even feel the difference in the damage, hell your Brand support will out damage you anyway by pressing R. Mages, throw in an extra {{item:3102}} in there, hell build {{item:3040}} instead of {{item:3285}} , get a {{item:3151}} instead of a {{item:3135}} if the enemy isn't building any MR. Pick a real damn support, not just {{champion:99}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:555}} Pick a tanky jungler {{champion:113}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:33}} Pick a tanky top laner instead of {{champion:157}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:126}} Pick up a damn {{summoner:21}} instead of an {{summoner:14}} , pick some defensive runes, buy more defensive items, god knows you never do. Damage being high is a product of Riot power creeping the game as much as it is the product of the players mentality, where more damage = better. If a pro team can win the game with smite Soraka top, then don't tell me that you need to pick a mage support or an assassin jungler to win and that without 6 damage items,full damage runes and ignite you're surely going to lose cause you're "literally" dealing 0 damage.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar