THE FIX TO TOXICITY IN LEAGUE

1. I think I speak for anyone who plays ranked frequently when I say, "autofilled teammates lose me 60% of my games". The extra 2-3 minutes wait IS worth it. YOU HEAR THAT RIOT? WE'RE FINE WITH A SLIGHTLY LONGER QUEUE TIMER! I KNOW YOU LIKE MAKING QUEUE TIMES SHORTER AND THE TIME THAT IT TAKE TO GET INTO GAME SHORTER, BUT WE NEED THIS. I don't know why this still has to be said. 2. Give us a damn voice chat for a team to join. We were promised that you would add voice chat to the pregame late last year and never did it. This would not only make the games more competitive, but would also likely decrease toxicity; player who chat over voice are far less likely to be toxic. Games like CS:GO have this and it works perfectly. I speak from personal experience, but I think this statement could apply to most ranked players: I have never joined a pasted discord link, and been met with toxic players. Its really simple. This doesn't have to be a long post. Fix it. Its not hard. I don't know why riot insists on being so reluctant.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar