The thing about yasuo's banrate

First up: I don't wanna argue if yasuo is op or not. I main midlane and at the moment I ban yasuo every game. Is he op? Imo he is pretty strong! Is he annoying? Yes he is! But to be honest I'd rather want to play against a yasuo main than someone who is very good at {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:8}} But why do I still ban yasuo? It's because if I ban yasuo the chance of me banning out one of my opponents most favourite champion is much higher. If i ban fizz lb zoe or vlad, it's like a 90% chance that this ban doesn't bother the enemy team cause they wouldn't have picked this champion anyways. But if I ban yasuo chances are pretty high, that i banned the enemy mid- or toplaner's best champion. Probably I'm not the only one who bans yasuo for this reason. That's why I suggest that we all should be more careful when we argue about yasuo and use his banrate to complement our arguments.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar