Actually annoyed of people insulting girls.

Hi! Im actually D2 rn and i main support. I play mostly enchanters because I like the trading mechanics that are pretty unique to these champions. I play mostly ranked games because I like to play with and agaisnt players that have my level. That is where the problem starts. As a girl in high elo who mains support and enchanters I get a lot of people insulting me all the time. I just made 4 games in a row with people raging and calling things like "egirl XD", "You must be really pretty to hit this elo", "You must suck a lot of d*** to be in this elo". I normally report them but I never get any type of after game notification. Also, since when did it became *trendy* to insult someone by saying he/she's an egirl? It makes no sense. It is starting to feel really heavy. I hit Diamond 2 alone and those comments are annoying asnd misogynist. IMight be time you guys start to punish more about it. * (And no, I dont go around telling people i'm a girl. It's never fun to have people asking for nudes or saying you're boosted.)
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar