Only play these champs?

Well, I'm tilted. But there was nothing I could do against a {{champion:10}} as {{champion:78}} soooooo...yeah. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} At the time of typing this, I was getting triggered inside about last game, although I pretend to be positive towards my teammates. I'm now Bronze 1 after being placed in Bronze 3. Let's get that out of the way. Yes, low-elo is awful, but it's whatever. Anyway, I like Poppy and I enjoy playing her Top lane! I'm even wanting to main her, but I feel like I'm not really learning anything. I only play Ranked and not Normals or Draft. And yet, I have Ranked anxiety. Still, I will go into Ranked and keep playing. I'm starting to have this mindset that the only way for someone to get through low-elo is to play these particular champions: {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} I play easier champions but I'm starting to think that the only way for me to climb through Ranked is to ONLY play these specific champions, even if I'm not ready for them or enjoy playing them AT ALL and ONLY play them. , but I will have to win. No more {{champion:78}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:85}} I want to get better, but this way of thinking of Ranked is slowly starting to set in, especially since I have to deal with "teammates." Who would be the #1 most mechanically difficult champion to learn AND master, if there is a #1 spot? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar