So I called Riot discussion board mods out on several of their horrific practices, and you know what

Here is some of the moderation messages that were deemed "unfit" by the cancerous overlords: #1 Hey MoePhat, We've recently removed your post for violating the Boards Universal Rules and sub-board guidelines, which prohibit the posting of low-effort and non-constructive content. Your removed content: So now Riot removes you if you don't enjoy getting mocked, disgusting While we appreciate your enthusiasm and can understand how you could want to get your idea out there as quickly as possible, we ask that you spend a bit more time on your post and keep your content constructive. I'd like to emphasize that this is not a warning; however, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules, as well as the guidelines for any sub-board you intend to post in before you do so. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: The NA Boards Discord The Discuss the Boards sub-board -- Periscope #2 Hey MoePhat, We've recently removed your post for violating the Boards Universal Rules and sub-board guidelines, which prohibit the posting of low-effort and non-constructive content. Your removed content: So Riot is punishing people for calling out cheaters now, with no basis either While we appreciate your enthusiasm and can understand how you could want to get your idea out there as quickly as possible, we ask that you spend a bit more time on your post and keep your content constructive. I'd like to emphasize that this is not a warning; however, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules, as well as the guidelines for any sub-board you intend to post in before you do so. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: The NA Boards Discord The Discuss the Boards sub-board -- Periscope and finally #3 Hey MoePhat, We've recently removed your post for violating the Boards Universal Rules and sub-board guidelines, which prohibit the posting of low-effort and non-constructive content. Your removed content: So I was getting abused by someone in disscussion forums, and Riot banned ME While we appreciate your enthusiasm and can understand how you could want to get your idea out there as quickly as possible, we ask that you spend a bit more time on your post and keep your content constructive. I'd like to emphasize that this is not a warning; however, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules, as well as the guidelines for any sub-board you intend to post in before you do so. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: The NA Boards Discord The Discuss the Boards sub-board -- Periscope all of these posts were about previous mods removing me from talking about people that were blatantly harassing me r cheating in-game. just kind of annoying to see people doing nothing about stuff like that, and going so far as to attack me instead. sad.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar