I don’t like those changes to IP/Blue essence

So... I’ve played some games today and I’m kinda disappointed about how blue essence works. First thing that I’ve noticed: you need 2500+ exp for level 31 which means a first win of the day and like... 15+ games, or more than a first win and a lot of games (and if you lose, you get a low amount of XP). I’ve played 3/4 games today and I got nothing from it except some experience that isn’t even enough for half level 31, despite my first win of the day. Like, if you need 200 essence for a champion, you better tryhard for days so you can level up and hope to gain enough essence from a capsule. Also, mastery 6 and 7 cost A LOT. I’ve read on reddit that the average BE you get for leveling up is 700/800 BE (which is ridiculously low) whereas you used to get AT LEAST 1000 IP (including first wins) for the same amount of games. Why are we forced to grind 5 levels for a stupid mastery emote? If during S7 Riot did some questionable choices, S8 will be a year full of surprises for us (sadly). Tl;dr: it takes too much time to collect BE compared to the old system, some stuff is even more expensive and you only get something once you level up = after 20 games (and not everyone has the time to play 10 games every day).
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar