If you order delivery, please tip your driver.

Hello, I'm a delivery driver for Dominos. I'm 18 years old, in highschool and live on my own, and I have to say that people who don't tip their delivery driver are just fucking ridiculous, and here's why. I make 4.25 an hour, because tips are supposed to make up for that low minimum wage. It works the same way as a waiter. This means, if I work 30 hours a week, I'll only make $127.5 for that week. As you can probably tell, that isn't enough to live off of. My rent is $550 a month, and I still have to pay for food, gas, etc. I just worked 11 hours today, and drove 80 miles. That's roughly 47 dollars on hourly wage for the day, and I only got tipped **$6 dollars. ** I wish I was kidding about this, but it's true. If you're going to order delivery, please tip your driver as little as a dollar, because that's legitimately better than nothing. I did 9 runs in a row today and got absolutely nothing for each one. We have to pay out of pocket to drive to your house. If you can't afford a dollar tip, then I don't think you should be ordering food.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar