Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??

I don't want to hear that I should kill myself. I don't want to hear that I'm trash. I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. "You can just mute" What if a person has a really bad day, is really sad and just want to play a game, and is later told to kill himself because he died twice? What fucking good would a mute do by then? Stop talking like toxicity isn't a problem, because it is. Edit. So I see alot if people saying "you just need to grow a thicker skin". No I don't. You need to fucking behave. Why is it so fucking hard to just behave? "They should not ban people, give them perm chatbans instead" For the 100th time, **that does, not work, Riot has tried that before, and it ended up in people finding other ways to behave toxic**. Why is this even a thing? Why do I even have to bring it up? Rather than claiming that I'm a snowflake, just **grow the fuck up** and stop being toxic.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar