YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software

Source: https://techlapse.com/global/youtube-declared-war-on-ad-blockers-no-more-adblock-from-december-10/ To be perfectly honest, I think I would rather quit the internet than subject myself to a torrent of ads, and I guarantee a large majority of users will feel the same. I'm predicting some pretty heavy backlash for this, due to the severity of these measures. They can ban not only your YouTube account but **your entire Google account.** That's actually extremely devastating and could potentially result in your entire online existence being deleted, regardless of the consequences to your work or social life. If they didn't have such a monopoly they wouldn't be able to pull a move this shitty without a severe fear of losing their customers. It's clear that google won't self regulate at this point and government intervention is necessary. Thoughts on this?
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar