The Old League

Does anyone else just miss the old league of legends? I am sick of all of the re-works. I am sick of all these new champs that have these unbelievable kits. I Joined this Game 5 + Years ago and this game was my entire childhood. After school everyday My friends and I would spend countless hours playing this game and loved every minute of it. I left league of legends the minute they reworked Shen (3 plus years ago?) and decided to return a few weeks back due to TFT Which is great BTW. but the past few days my friends and I decided to play a few games of normals and it has been an awful experience. Don't get my wrong i totally understand mechanics are a major factor of this game and leaving it 3+ years ago I am incredibly rusty but it seems this game has become something I cant even return to. I Understand that with time this game needs to adapt/evolve but the way the game is now it seems that the new champions/reworked champions dominate this entire game and overpower the old champs I grew to Love. It seems this game has just become massive team death match. where everyone can one shot everybody. I apologize for the rant but I Just miss the old league of legends.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar