got a chargeback randomly and riot support website says i'm permabanned

So last night i went to play a game and when i tried to log in it said my acc is locked and blabla chargeback.The link to repay the "chargeback" that the bank or my dad didn't do it wont work.There was a link to where i can repay it but it's just a blank.It's just a picture of lol champions splash arts nothing else.So i can't even repay. There was another link to the riot support website and it says my account has been permabanned. I'm like confused since i have never recieved a ban before. Only 1 a chat restriction and that was in 2018 or at the start of 2019.I haven't done anything that would result in a permaban. So i hopefully guess it says i'm permabanned since i got a chargeback and the system doesn't know what to say.Anyways people with the same problem.Did it say you were permabanned too or is it really only me and i really got a permaban?
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar