I think Tahm Kench is a psychic (Bug?)

So here I am, playing my favorite fish on the Rift {{champion:223}} , moving from the starting platform to the bush to guard for invades. And as I'm sitting there, suddenly-- {{champion:223}} : "Girl, you're crazier than a mouse in moonshine." So, 2 things: **1)** That's a quote he uses when he taunts an enemy {{champion:131}} **2)** She was not visible, meaning she was hidden nearby, likely in a bush So I snap my tounge in the bush and, sure enough, someone's there. The person that walked out was, unsurprisingly, {{champion:131}} So there's only 2 explanations for this: **1)** {{champion:223}} is a psychic and can sense enemies when he doesn't see them or **2)** This is a bug Not gonna lie this helped me avoid being stomped for face-checking a bush in the first minute once because {{champion:131}} was in it. On a more serious note, I have no checked if this happens with other champions he interacts with, but it definitely happens with {{champion:131}} I'm also not certain if this happens with other champions that use quotes on first meeting as well.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar