Stuff?

A famous poet once said... Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning for Morgana memes So, in honor of the best champion that ever was, is, or will be in League, make (or conveniently appropriate and properly credit the owner) Morgana stuff! I'm talking RP Art Morgana I'm talking random sketches and doodles to skilled artwork I'm talking rage posts about the eons you've been rooted I'm talking Morgana memes (if there are any I haven't seen) I'm talking the insults that obviously Morgana can't be the best champion in the game when the supreme-display-of-skill Qiyana exists Whatever floats your boat yo Things that amuse me (at my discretion and possibly mass upvotes in this thread) will get RP. Most likely I will wish y'all use it to buy Morgana skins but really, it'll be yours to do with as you please. Really. I plomise.
Compartilhar

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar