You know, I can't help but feel I'm not banning champions I don't find fun to play against...

But instead I'm banning champions that just make me want to stop playing because of how strong they are...because even if I can sometimes handle them, I can't trust my teammates to not get them ahead usually... Before I was just banning Fizz because I hated laning against Fizz...now I want to ban so many champions, like Kai'sa, Jax, Riven, Qiyana, Pyke, or Yuumi amongst others... Playing Jhin a few days ago against a fed Kai'sa I was pretty shocked to see her doing nearly as much damage as me per auto but a whole lot faster...the powercreep just gets worse and worse and I don't really know how much longer I can tolerate it :/ Riot really wants to buff this champion and that champion so they'll have big fancy pro scene plays...but I feel like they don't seem to notice it's to the detriment of the rest of their playerbase .-. EDIT: For clarification I wasn't laning against Kai'sa that match, I was play mid lane Jhin, here is the end of match screenshot I was doing like 800ish damage per auto and she was doing close to 750 I think, I cant quite recall because it was a little while ago. I was able to kill some people on their team relatively fast but she just melted my team like it was nothing on the final push https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574720979872514050/622521481854844938/unknown.png I know I should have gone for a Mortal Reminder instead in hindsight but at the time I was hoping a Stormrazor would help burst the rest of them down quicker so my team would be able to focus her... And yes I know it was blind pick and our teamcomp was awful...please don't yell at me .-. Im sorry if this is turning into a "Kai'sa is too strong" thread it's really just more of a vent post expressing my frustration with the game direction :/
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar