Please stop making us watch LCS/MSI/w/e for quests.

Just give us the "Deal 10k damage" or "Place 3 wards". Why are you forcing me to watch pro-games that I have zero interest in to continue my quest-line? Are you really this desperate for people to watch pro-play now? It's boring, there is nothing new going on in the pro-scene cause the game has been in the same state for the last 3 seasons. There are no real new comps, no new items, nothing to knock me off my feet and go "oh wow, that was cool, I had no idea you could do that". At most you will get someone out-flashing someone else or maybe get a penta-kill from a carry. Woohoo. Every build is the same, every comp is the same, every game is the same. I would rather watch grass grow, at least I will get some fresh air out of that experience.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar